MJ International Fanclub?

Amber Dawn

Proud Member
Ok this may seem odd..

In 1993, I was bout 8 or 9 yrs old - In LOVE with Michael so I wrote him a fan letter. 2 Months later I received a letter saying my letter was "hand picked" by someone and I was invited to join a "exclusive" fanclub for Michael.. My parents never let me join, they thought It was a waste of money. I wish I would of saved my birthday money, but toys r us seemed more thrilling at the time..

Was anybody ever apart of this "exclusive" fanclub? The letter said you'd receive like a special portfolio, autographs, special photographs, etc.. from "Michael"

Interesting, well the only international MJ fan club was MJNI. Never heard of an 'exclusive' fanclub.

I'll see if I can find the letter and scan it.. I might have it somewhere. It was kinda cheap to join to, I think around $25 but for a 8yr old thats a LOT of money.

I'll see if I can find the letter and scan it.. I might have it somewhere. It was kinda cheap to join to, I think around $25 but for a 8yr old thats a LOT of money.

Would love to see the scan would be intresting to read

was the fanclub based on beethoven street in L.A? i joined the mj international fanclub in around 93/94. when i joined i got a big poster that had a biography written in and a membership card. some postcards i think. might have been some more things to but i cant remember. got a really cheap jackson family honours show t.shirt through them. but u never really got anything else. about a year and a half later i got a news letter even though my membership had expired by then. so no it wasnt anything special. i remember sending them a HUGE birthday card for mj one year. the postage cost around $15 lol

was the fanclub based on beethoven street in L.A? i joined the mj international fanclub in around 93/94. when i joined i got a big poster that had a biography written in and a membership card. some postcards i think. might have been some more things to but i cant remember. got a really cheap jackson family honours show t.shirt through them. but u never really got anything else. about a year and a half later i got a news letter even though my membership had expired by then. so no it wasnt anything special. i remember sending them a HUGE birthday card for mj one year. the postage cost around $15 lol

That sounds right! Cause I remember Beethoven street because I loved that movie as a child. The silly things we remember :lol:

Back