Who Is It

Arguably, the BEST song that man has made on Planet Earth! :cool:

Absolutely. I've loved it since the first time I heard it. Which will have been the day Dangerous was released 16 1/2 years ago.

It is stunning isn't it. How can it be that good? The last 2 minutes with the repeated chorus & ad-libs make it for me.

Definitley in my Top 3 MJ songs (with TDCAU & Earth Song) and most probably if not definitley number one.

I want to hear it live!

Last edited:
I like the song too, as well as the video. The fact that it's so dark and touches upon the subject of infidelity and heartbreak makes it even more intrigueing. Has be one of MJ's most over-looked songs in my opinion.

I adore this song!!!! It's great!

Mo, I remember you and your Who is it adoration from MJNO! lol

This is a BIG tune, Can't get enough of it at the moment. Pure gold.

My absolute favorite song, the concept of the video is one I enjoy, one of the best in my opinion. :D

I think the video is great! I do have problems with it though.... I didn't even realise till years later that E'Cas was supposed to be Michael. LMAO!!

The song is amazing- one of Michael's best, for sure!

I think the video is great! I do have problems with it though.... I didn't even realise till years later that E'Cas was supposed to be Michael. LMAO!!

The song is amazing- one of Michael's best, for sure!

E-Cas is in Who Is It? Where?

E-Cas is in Who Is It? Where?

He fills in for MJ in a few scenes. MJ didn't finish the vid because he was close to going on tour and they got E'Cas to do additional scenes. When it came out though, MJ wasn't happy with the vid at all and pulled it. Then we didn't get to see it till the release of Dangerous The Short Films.

I can kinda understand why he wasn't happy. I can pick E'Cas out in every scene he's in, but that's just "IMO". Some fans can't pick him out at all...

He fills in for MJ in a few scenes. MJ didn't finish the vid because he was close to going on tour and they got E'Cas to do additional scenes. When it came out though, MJ wasn't happy with the vid at all and pulled it. Then we didn't get to see it till the release of Dangerous The Short Films.

I can kinda understand why he wasn't happy. I can pick E'Cas out in every scene he's in, but that's just "IMO". Some fans can't pick him out at all...

Well its true you learn something new everyday. Thank you.

I really like the video, if only because it's so different to all the others from Dangerous. Very subtle & arty and he looked great in a suit. I's seen it once before 'The Short Films' release & I'd taped it, I wondered why many showed an MJ montage on other showings.

I love Who is it, but I've never really understood the video. When I was small I always skipped it when I was watching my MJ videos :lol: But the song I have always loved.

Well its true you learn something new everyday. Thank you.

I really like the video, if only because it's so different to all the others from Dangerous. Very subtle & arty and he looked great in a suit. I's seen it once before 'The Short Films' release & I'd taped it, I wondered why many showed an MJ montage on other showings.

Yeah, I think there was some kind of competition for fans to make a video for it (I could be waaay off but I hope not lol) and they showed a compilation clip instead of the short film because Michael wasn't happy with the short film. It sounds to me like Michael was going to finish "Who Is It" but didn't have the time and Sony added scenes and issued it without his approval... but that's only guessing based on the info I have read. ;)

I love the song, but the starting scares me a little. x:

But the song is just great, one of my favourites!
I thought the video was great! I didn't know that E'Cas was in there. Gotta check it out soon again!

Great to see you here again Mo!B)

MJNO wasn't the same when you where banned-_-

I still know that you are a Who is it Freak!!:lol:
And you are right, the song is incredible!!!

Love & Peace,
Simon

lol Mo and Who Is It. I love the song :yes: I always like to play it loud but my neighbors aren't too happy with the strong bass (which is what I love most in the song)!

i can easily pick him out! the scene of him in the car where it showed his face, that's the most obvious one. the other scenes which he appeared on are mostly very dark, like the one he walked down the road, and the last scene too!! the body shape is not the same, and the way they walk are not the same :lol:

one of my favourite!!
i love esp the bass and the music is haunting. It's such a great song but it's a pity that not many people know about this song.
btw, which genre of music is it in? pop? rock? rnb?

Last edited:
i can easily pick him out! the scene of him in the car where it showed his face, that's the most obvious one. the other scenes which he appeared on are mostly very dark, like the one he walked down the road, and the last scene too!! the body shape is not the same, and the way they walk are not the same :lol:

one of my favourite!!
i love esp the bass and the music is haunting. It's such a great song but it's a pity that not many people know about this song.
btw, which genre of music is it in? pop? rock? rnb?

I know, hey? I didn't realise that was supposed to be Michael until a few years ago... I always thought it was some other guy. :unsure:

I think it could be several genres. Definitely R&B / pop.. simply amazing song.

'Who is it' was my favourite song of the Dangerous album. Well, now it's 'give in to me' but 'who is it' is closely followed :D Amazing song!!!
I should watch the video again and see what you are talkin about :lol:

WHO IS IT will murder GIVE IN TO ME :lol:

Last edited:

:eek: Wow, I really didn't know he only released it a few years ago, then.

I love the song, but the video..well..it took a whole thread discussion on MJNO to figure out what the meaning of the video was, :D

And even now, it's still complex to me. :)

Last edited:
i didn't know that about the video.but it is my favourite song ever;-)

Back