Celine Dion.

Sparkle72

Proud Member
Just started to listen to her albums again after so long and the woman can sure sing.

She's amazing.
The Color Of My Love CD still remains a favorite of mine.

Any fans?

I'm a fan! I love the duet she did for the Sleepless in Seattle soundtrack and who can forget Power of Love, Because You Loved Me, My Heart Will Go On, To Love You More...I can go on and on. :lol: Definitely one of the great voices in music.

:yes:

I'm not a fan but i do like her music. I just love "The Power of Love", "Because you love me" and such. And a lil while ago she recorded a song with Yuna Ito(i'm a fan of her) which is so amazing.. 2 wonderfull voices singing together. I listen to it atleast once a day at the moment:blush:
The duet is called: Anata ga Iru Kagiri ~A World To Believe In~
It's also on Celine's latest album but there she sings it solo. Which also sounds nice ofcourse.

She's an incredibly talented vocalist and performer. I used to have one of her albums (forget which one), but I remember I really liked it.

"Because You Love Me" has to have one of the greatest melodies ever written. Killer song. :yes:

Last edited:
Yeah, Celine love, lol.

I saw her live and she blew me away. Her new album is awesome too, I recommend it to anybody. My favorite songs on it are probably "Taking Chances", "Your Eyes On Me", "The One", "Sky's of LA", "Can't Fight The Feeling", and "Fade Away".

She has amazing range and control.

Plus songs like "I Drove All Night", "The Power of Love", "To Love You More", "River Deep, Moutain High", etc... And her french language music is just as good.

A few years ago I listened to her music every day :lol: I love 'all by myself'. I sang the song like all day long. It sounded awful:lol:
From her newest album I love the song 'alone'. It's an amazing song, I even have it as a hardrock version :ninja::lol:

Last edited:
Her episode on Oprah a while ago was fantastic! I'm glad I watched it. I dn't own any of her albums :( She's touring Australia in march for 2 shows. The first has already sold out! I really wanna go but i doubt I'll be able to :(

Me and some very sweet friends have seen her live in Vegas! She's amazing!
We'll never forget!

Hello Friends! That video is from when? And why Celine dressed like Michael? Whas a show for him?
"Celine was 19 on this comedy show (french TV show in Quebec) in 1987..."
this is what I found in the net about your question...I think it is true :)
Do you guys remember when Celine took part in the song "If you only believe" on the stage together with the Jackson Family? When I watched it back then I was soooo happy she was there, it would mean she likes Michael and I was very, very happy :)
I was thinking to post this video, but you must know it ;)

Last edited:
"Celine was 19 on this comedy show (french TV show in Quebec) in 1987..."
this is what I found in the net about your question...I think it is true :)
Do you guys remember when Celine took part in the song "If you only believe" on the stage together with the Jackson Family? When I watched it back then I was soooo happy she was there, it would mean she likes Michael and I was very, very happy :)
I was thinking to post this video, but you must know it ;)

Thanks for the information! And post the video, i dont remember it!
I know Celine likes Michael, you can see that on What More Can I Give! Its good cause i really like her!!!

Yeah, Celine is a big fan of Michael's. When she saw Michael on TV during the 1984 AMA's, she says that was when she said to herself that she wanted to be just like him.

Thanks for the information! And post the video, i dont remember it!
I know Celine likes Michael, you can see that on What More Can I Give! Its good cause i really like her!!!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5rgSg3Q9Ycs
the quality is not good but it is a very old recording...
of course I understood from "What more can I give" that she likes Michael but
I wanted to say I didn't know it when I watched this video with the Jackson family, it was sooo long ago :)

Thanks a lot fani_mj! I loved the video, first time i see!!!
Oh Michael is really lovely!!! So beautiful!

That's a great video. I've never actually seen it, just heard the audio. So that was cool. Celine and Michael really sound good countering off of eachother. They did it also on "What More Can I Give". They should do a duet together.

^ I am a little bit surprised that you hadn't watched it before, so I am very glad you liked it :)
many years ago, I watched with a friend this whole Jackson Family concert but the quality was so bad that I didn't tape it for myself. Back then I couldn't believe it was Celine singing there, I was so happy! Years later, when I watched the World Music Awards '96 in Monaco I enjoyed it soooo much - it was great to see again Michael and Celine in one show again although they didn't perform together....I know you know this, it is not such an old recording, but I decided to put it here...Michael enjoyed her performance a lot :)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=15H44uhALcw

i have celine cds i love her i whis i can sing like her
i love to met her i never been to her conert i whis she comes to canada ontario i can see her in waterloo i hope so

did anybody got her new album is really good the best songs on her new album are eyes on me and New Dawn are the best song ever
also come with dvd really cool :) :clap:

Celine Dion has an amazing voice and she seems like a really lovely person. I have a few of her albums and she picks really good songs. My favourite song of hers is A New Day Has Come, I like the spiritual/gospel vibe to it, its so moving.

i love her music i wish i can see her in concert i never saw in concert befor i really what to met her
you should get her new album is really good comes with DvD

Have you guys heard "I Surrender"? She hits power notes in that song like you wouldn't believe. But when I saw her in Vegas, lord, she went even higher and with more intensity live then on the record. You don't really get the full appreciation of just what a powerful voice she has until you hear her live. It's kind of scary, lol. And she isn't afriad to try for her big notes live either.

Just started to listen to her albums again after so long and the woman can sure sing.

She's amazing.
The Color Of My Love CD still remains a favorite of mine.

Any fans?

Oh yes she is incredible her vocal range she is incredibly strony very similar to me as Whitney and Christina now!

I love alot of her songs and listening to her songs it describes the feelings and the love I have for Michael.

She is incredibly sensational, i am working as a beginner song writer at the moment as a hobbie at the moment and heading to the recording studio in the next month or so. I am currently working on a single which i want to promote when i go over to the US in august. The melody is coming along and the vocal range and style i am looking at is a mix of Michael, Janet and Celine.

I have only been having singing lessons since the beginning of the year so we will see my coach says I can pull it off so we will see

Back