If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Golly gee willickers Mike, it feels like we have been going in ten different directions this last week or so...don't you think?

I know you have been pretty busy getting ready for some exciting projects to introduce to the world but I got to tell you since the MJKOP website is no more the family at MJTKOP has been searching for another place to call home. Thank You for the tip.

My niece Katie (I call her Katie Lou -but you knew that already - gigles) pimped out my space alittle this past week. I really didn't know you could do that...If you remember...I really wasn't into my space until these last few months. So if you have time, check out myspace.com/sdeidjs. I left the "TRUTH OF JUSTICE NOTHING IS BLACK OR WHITE" in My Pictures for all who are interested in the HIStory. The only thing we tweeked was the backround ect.

We are having our first 2008-2009 General Membership Meeting and Ursiline Guest Speakers (BA Program for Legal Studies) for the Legal Studies Student Association at 6:00 pm on Tuesday 02.12.2008 We are expecting about 30 to 40 students and faculty. Am I nevous about gettin up in front of everyone, no...you know my philosohy what you see is what you get...So needless to say it has been pretty hectic.

On Wednesday 02.20.2008, we are planning to go to Summit County Common Pleas Court to hear the Capitol Murder Trial of Cameron Darnell Williams. Unfortunately, I will not be able to go, we have been slammed at Capitol and since I will be in Orlando Florida for a Business Management Convention from 02.22.2008 thru 02.29.2008. I am unable to attend the court trip...Its kind of a bummer... but I figured I can go to the next one. While Im in Orlando, FL I may even drive to/check out Daytona and Key West while I'm there. Yes I know, it's a cruise. But nothing ventured nothing gained...Smiles~~~

I have been up since 4:00 am eastern time and it's now 10:45 pm...I am beat...Its time for me to get some sleep...

Have A Beautiful Day!

Keep Healing The World~~~

Sincerely,
Susie
Cleveland Rocks :)

Last edited:
LOL...why are you posting your personal stuff up here on the board?

r u michael ? :shifty:

ok i'd tell him i love him more than everything :wub: and i hope he makes a public appearance soon cuz its been almost a year since his last one :( and we've missed him SO much :( i'd also tell him to always watch out for his health first thing and then everything else. God bless you always and forever michael :wub:

Here's something for ya mike! So what if Xmas is over ;) :lol:

[youtube]hlDBTM3yJoA[/youtube]

I'm pretty sure he'd find that funny :lol: If not, then I do :lol:

Last edited:
omg whahahaha!!! LOL!!!!!!

ok now, I would say: call me! :D and say hi to Prince Paris and Blanket for me! =-D

Yep so Mike take the video as me saying that i'd like to see more 'pelvic thrusting action' in ur future vids ;) Oops, I'm sry. "Short films"

I created this topic for fans/admirers to talk to Mr. Jackson IF he were reading the thread/MJJ Community. Its a great way for people in the public eye to get to know their fans/admirers thoughts, what they been up to, and their charactoristics. On the same token this gives the fans/admirers a chance to say what they have always wanted to but for one reason or another hasn't.

Its intriguing to read about whats been going on in the life and times of a MJ fan/admirer for all that are interested.

Forgive me for saying so, but I got to tell you, Mr.Jackson certainly has some of the most beautiful humans beings that I have had the honor to correspond with these last 30 years.

Sincerely,
Susie
Cleveland Rocks
my pictures at myspace.com/sdeidjs

Last edited:
i'd tell him hes by far the most stunningly gorgeous man i've ever seen and i want to marry him and live with him happily ever after :wub:

Mike,
Love the leather, long coat, bad boy, kind of hot biker look....

Wow...if you think the ladies think your gorgeous now...wait till they see you in those babies...

Woo! Hoo!

Keep Healing The World~~~

Sincerely,
Susie
Cleveland Rocks
my pictures at myspace.com

I always receive funny, interesting, very thought provoking emails mails from people. I thought this was very intriguing and felt you would enjoy this post.

WOW! This is right on target..! My favorite dessert is "Carrot Cake"

CHECK IT OUT~~~

If all of the (8) eight desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you

choose (sorry, you can only pick one)! Trust me...this is very accurate. Pick your dessert,

and then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.

After taking this dessert personality test, send this e-mail on to

others, but when you do, be sure to put your choice of dessert in the

subject box or at the top of your post.

ALSO, SEND IT TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU. DON'T FORGET TO

CHANGE YOUR DESSERT CHOICE IN THE SUBJECT BOX OR AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST

BEFORE YOU FORWARD IT.

Here are your choices:

1. Angel Food Cake

2. Brownies

3. Lemon Meringue Pie

4. Vanilla Cake With Chocolate Icing

5. Strawberry Short Cake

6. Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Icing

7. Ice Cream

8. Carrot Cake

No, you can't change your mind once you scroll down, so think

carefully what your choice will be.

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what the

researchers say about you... SCROLL DOWN---No Cheating

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and

fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at

the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at

times.

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion

of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out

your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and

direction. You tend to be very loyal.

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you

are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and

chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style

because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helping others

and have many friends.

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy,

humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking

motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should

be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about

other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return. Intuitively keen.

You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things

for yourself and help others learn about themselves.

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Sexy; always ready to give

and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to

have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle

for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If

you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to

give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to

be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little

quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A

wonderful role model.

SEND TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS......INCLUDING ME! DON'T FORGET - PUT

YOUR CHOICE OF DESSERT IN 'SUBJECT BOX' OR AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST BEFORE YOU

FORWARD

Sincerely,
Susie
Cleveland Rocks ;)
sdeidjs@aol.com
my pictures at myspace.com/sdeidjs

"What I like About You" from the Romantics just came on 98.5 FM Cleveland Radio...

That tune is fun...~~~

Let's Dance..!

STAY AWAY FROM AKON PULEEEEEEEEEEASE :cry:

more of a demand then a request actually...

id go hi michael
hope all is well
then i'd "run around like mac going "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
like miss piggy " um..yeah .:unsure:

Last edited:
Hi! After a long fun trip I made it...in case you were wondering, The convention is being held in Shingle Creek in Orlando FL, My goodness gracious, Orlando has done quite a bit of building since I was here a few years ago...Most impressive, reminds me of Cancun, Hawaii....interesting...

Have A Beautifiul Day~~~

Sincerely,
Susie
Cleveland Rocks ;)

Last edited:
If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would HE say? :D

25 years after me and Quincy embarked on an album named Thriller, I never would have thought it would still hold the title of being the biggest selling album of all time. Nor did i think that fans would make a separate forum for it. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

:lol:

OK, I would ask him whether he watches these dancing shows on TV like: 'Dancing With Stars" or "So You Think You Can Dance"..... but I'm pretty sure I know the answer;)

Convention at Shingle Creek in Orlando is completed, quite an educational experience.

I have decided to head to Daytona instead of Key West to cut down on traveling time and to be able to have more "fun" time...giggles...

Last edited:
25 years after me and Quincy embarked on an album named Thriller, I never would have thought it would still hold the title of being the biggest selling album of all time. Nor did i think that fans would make a separate forum for it. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

:lol:

:lmao: What MJ would say...? Yeah. "I love you FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.....aaaand.....SEE YOU SOON!!!" :kickass: :lmao: :lmao:

And what would I say...if MJ was reading?

I'd say...

"Michael....it's been about a month since you said 'See you soon'...I AM STILL WAITING to see you!!" :huh: :lmao: And I'd also say..."I love you MOST...and SEE YOU VERY VERY SOON I HOPE!!" :D

Last edited:
Here's something for ya mike! So what if Xmas is over ;) :lol:

[youtube]hlDBTM3yJoA[/youtube]

I'm pretty sure he'd find that funny :lol: If not, then I do :lol:

Hilarious!

I'd say: I LOVE YOU! Your steaming hot! give me call...

He'd say: "I love you from the bottom of my heart"...

Daytona was cool, had "lots" of fun & had the opportunity to visit Bubba Gumps Resturaunt (Forrest Gump Movie - Love It)

As I work my way back to Cleveland, OH I think it will be very interesting/educational to visit a couple of Plantations, and if there is time "Patriots Point"/USS Yorktown here in Charleston, SC.

Have A Great Day!

Back