Pics of YOU! and UR THRILLER 25

michaelsson

Proud Member
so i ditched school 2day 2 go pick up cds lol..imma senior and i have all my credits dnt worry lol and its awesome

POST EM PPL!! here r minez 2 collectorz 3 standards and 1 digital

neeeeeewww007.jpg

neeeeeewww006.jpg

neeeeeewww005.jpg

Last edited:
great pics!
I'ma post mine tomorrow! Got Three. :wild:

Last edited:
NICE!!!

I got four copies.
I'll post tomorrow

Last edited:
so i ditched school 2day 2 go pick up cds lol..imma senior and i have all my credits dnt worry lol and its awesome

POST EM PPL!! here r minez 2 collectorz 3 standards and 1 digital

neeeeeewww007.jpg

neeeeeewww006.jpg

neeeeeewww005.jpg
:eek:wow... impressive really:D:punk:

Here's my T25 Collection:

IMAG00442.jpg

The ones on pic:

- LP Album

- LP Single TGIM 3-track

- 2 x Album Deluxe Edition

The ones not on pic:

- CD Single TGIM 3-track

- Album White Jacket-cover

Rock on! :punk:

More pics!!! :D

im goin into hospital today till tomorrow (colonoscopy and gastroscopy,,,not that ye needed that info haha) well im tryin to get it on vinyl tomorrow and frame my original thriler and the new one,,ill get the cd as well,,,damn u mike makin us all spend a fortune,,its well worth it though

heres mine
heres mine and i put the girl is mine 2008 single in with it too.
l_ea2a2b985b71c3288ab40d117d3b0ce0.jpg

Photo-0006-1.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Deluxe edition and TGIM cd single
son i will be getting all the edition includs lp ad the Jpversion and the lp of TGIM single.

I'm getting mine on Saturday! Michaelesson can you explain the differences that all yours have?

ok i actually have three t25s but i gave my other original version to my mom for a early birthday present. but i just bought the white jacket target 1982 billie jean club mix yal i am dieng not to open it does that one sound good. oh and i went to best buy and all i could find guys its amazing i bought the deluxe yesterday and i is sol oooooooooooooooout!!!!! i asked the lady at the cash register and she said people have been buying them all day!! they are gone here from walmart has no mj cds at all 0. target has jutst the regular white jackets with 2 club remixes. and best buy has the old 2001 thriller along with the other cds also history is selling aswell here.
in for a suprise yal.

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

that is soo hot E !!

this is all too exciting !! I am feeling like a little kid HeeHeee

I remember getting soo MAD when I had to roam around in order to find the MJ merchandise I was after :lol: now I LOVE it when I go in and the MJ area is empty :lol:

Last edited:
oh my god there was this one dude there and you know how you know someone else is looking for the samething u are after i am just getting back and target1. bought the target version white suite.i went to the mall 2..sold out deluxe 3. barns and noble completely sold well my bad one regular version white suite. 4.circuit city zero nada i was getin like huh?? tripin like what just happened in like a day or two you know. and finally. best buy and i stumble hidden between alanis morissete or something the thriller ringle cd. and i was pissed because my other deluxe wasnt there. and at first i was like man i aint gettin that ringle and finally gave in i couldnt let myself leave with out atleast that.

Back