I need some help with T25/Confused over T25/Thriller 25 Deluxe Fan Pack

MJsJelly

Proud Member
I need some advice about the editions!?Confused about T25 edns

Hi I hope you can help me because I'm very confused now about the release of the Thriller editions.

Fist of all I'd like to know how much editions there are. I thought there were two versions. The Deluxe and the regular (with the traditional Thriller cover) but now I'm not sure anymore.

I live in The Netherlands and they have 2 versions. The zombie booklet with the cd-slides and the regular version. But now I see this version at Amazon.com:

amazonsuperdeluxeedition.jpg

It says deluxe version but with the regular cover!

Please help!

Re: I need some advice about the editions!

there are over twenty different editions.. all these are available in regular, zombie and hardback deluxe. i think ?

Best Buy = Thriller (Def Mix)

Target = Billie Jean (1982 Club Mix)

Circuit City = WBSS 1982 Mix

Amazon = Thriller (Dub) + Billie Jean (Underground Mix) + 2001 special edition content

Japan = Got The Hots

Walmart = Number Ones dvd

Sam Goody = not sure of extra content

Last edited:

These mixes are available for download when you bought the T25 at their site????

There are 3 editions, Classic, Deluxe and Zombie. Every one of those contains CD and DVD. The only difference between Classic and Zombie are their cover pics. Deluxe has the same cover pic with Zombie, but also has extended, was it 48-page picture booklet and that's why it's a little bit more expensive than the others. There's also T25 vinyl. And Japan will release their own edition, with one extra unreleased song, Got The Hots.

Hopefully that helped you :flowers:

Last edited:

Best Buy store has it on sale..

The delux edition I got for 17.99

They had the other for 11.99

cheap...................................

Delux is really cool, I like the packaging and booklet

T25 - different versions - im confused

hi all

can somebody clarify the different versions available for thriller 25?

the one i saw in the shop had a hard back cover with a hologram? is that the "best" one?

Are the other versions cheaper? less content?

Re: T25 - different versions - im confused

I'd like to know that too. How much was it anyway? I haven't been out yet cuz of this crappy weather.

yes. The hardback has 48 pgs while the plain and zombie cover have only 20 some pages. The higher the edition the more pages I believe. It's called the delxue edition.

there are over twenty different editions.. all these are available in regular, zombie and hardback deluxe. i think ?

Best Buy = Thriller (Def Mix)

Target = Billie Jean (1982 Club Mix)

Circuit City = WBSS 1982 Mix

Amazon = Thriller (Dub) + Billie Jean (Underground Mix) + 2001 special edition content

Japan = Got The Hots

Walmart = Number Ones dvd

Sam Goody = not sure of extra content

Thanks, that was some helpful info. Although now I've got even more to choose from ;)

There are 3 editions, Classic, Deluxe and Zombie. Every one of those contains CD and DVD. The only difference between Classic and Zombie are their cover pics. Deluxe has the same cover pic with Zombie, but also has extended, was it 48-page picture booklet and that's why it's a little bit more expensive than the others. There's also T25 vinyl. And Japan will release their own edition, with one extra unreleased song, Got The Hots.

Hmm okay it clears some things up but I was in the nearby record store today and they said they had the Deluxe edition but that was only the hard cover booklet with the cd-slides. I don't know how many pages it had but I don't get why the Amazon pic above shows the classic cover front saying it's the deluxe version. You see? I just want the best version possible and maybe the record store here doesn't have it.

im so confused

All of them are the best.. Believe me.

im so confused

??

Well one more time :D As far as I know there are:

Classic Edition: Contains only CD and DVD.
aVfRaLA-82e848037e64582ee6acf2053e961ab6.jpg

Zombie Edition: Contains only CD and DVD (so basically this is like Classic one, but with a different cover pic!)
aVfYsIS-82e848037e64582ee6acf2053e961ab6.jpg

Deluxe Edition: Contains CD and DVD as well as 48-page booklet (other editions doesn't have this booklet!)

Vinyl: Well is a vinyl :p
aVfSLxi-82e848037e64582ee6acf2053e961ab6.jpg

Japanese Edition: Contains CD and DVD (as far I've understood), but also has one unreleased song 'Got The Hots'

Last edited:

The Japanese version also has the unreleased track For All Time.

Then there are places like Wal-Mart who sell what they call the "Deluxe Fan Pack," but it's really just the standard Zombie cover edition of Thriller 25, not the casebook edition.

I don't understand why the Japanese one has an extra song on it that the rest of us don't get... why??? I want it too.

Re: I need some advice about the editions!?Confused about T25 edns

I have merged this thread with the one entitled 'Confused about T25 versions' .:smile:

Wait what? The deluxe edition with48 pages/hardbound case has the regular cover or zombie cover? Or does it sell in both covers?

Great! So the casebook one has the zombie cover. I was hoping that was correct cuz I just bought one with the classic cover...only it's not deluxe. Bah! Thanks, Reeta! :flowers:

Wait what? The deluxe edition with48 pages/hardbound case has the regular cover or zombie cover? Or does it sell in both covers?

It has the zombie cover.

Good thread. So this means I need to get a Classic DELUXE one that comes with bonus downloads and the Zombie casebook one. The jury is still out on the Japan one JUST for Got the Hots. :hearspeaksee

So the deluxe is Zombie cover.

??

Well one more time :D As far as I know there are:

Classic Edition: Contains only CD and DVD.
aVfRaLA-82e848037e64582ee6acf2053e961ab6.jpg

Zombie Edition: Contains only CD and DVD (so basically this is like Classic one, but with a different cover pic!)

Deluxe Edition: Contains CD and DVD as well as 48-page booklet (other editions doesn't have this booklet!)

Vinyl: Well is a vinyl :p
aVfSLxi-82e848037e64582ee6acf2053e961ab6.jpg

Japanese Edition: Contains CD and DVD (as far I've understood), but also has one unreleased song 'Got The Hots'

hold up. I thought all of them came with a booklet just with less pages then the deluxe.:unsure:

I have merged this thread with the one entitled 'Confused about T25 versions' .:smile:

Okay thanks :smile:

LOL this thread makes me laugh :blink: I see I got everybody confused now. As soon as I have the time I will try to figure your replies out :sideways: and I will just contact Amazon about this. Maybe you can do the same?

This whole T-25 is confusing.

hold up. I thought all of them came with a booklet just with less pages then the deluxe.:unsure:

Of course there is, where else to write the credits for example. Like you said, Deluxe only has more pages :D

What about this pic, does the Deluxe version contain 2 booklets?

421202.jpg

Hi, I saw this pic on Amazon. Are there people that bought the cd and received these two booklets?

I just went to the record store and they said that they only have one (the left on the pic) booklet.

Re: What about this pic, does the Deluxe version contain 2 booklets?

i think they just took the booklet out, if you look at the deluxe version, you'll see that the booklet is like slid inside the cover. though extremely confused with the black and gold CD...i got 2 Gold CDs(one DVD of course)

When I bought mine (classic edition) I saw the zombie- covered was 3€ more expensive so was it with the 48-page booklet? :eek:
If yes, oh no. I should've bought that one.

Back