The Superfly Sister appreciation thread...

It's great and so underrated even among fans... I love it, so sexy! :wub:

My favourite song on BOTD. Hugely under appreciated I reckon.

The guitar solo and the "WHAT!" in the middle is my favourite part. Although the entire thing is fantastic.

I love Supafly Sister, (and I'm surprised at the number of fans who don't like this song) it's one of my all time favorite Michael Jackson songs. It's also my all time favorite Michael Jackson vocal performance, he's kind of singing and rapping at the same time when he sings"He wanna turn the key
 work the sheets
 move to the left
, He wanna hot stub
 hot love
 making it wet".

for me it's like "a joke" song
it's hot... I admit it lol

it's an irony this song...honest and thought...the way i like Mike;-)

I'd say is one of my favourites, but I tend to say that about every single MJ song so...
It's by far his hottest track and you know what I mean by Hottest!

One of my favorite MJ songs. It's got such a unique beat and the lyrics are very powerful. My favorite lines from the song are:

'Hell all up in Hollywood, saying that she got it good'.

'I'm right back where I wanna be, I'm standing though your kicking me'.

There's just something about the way MJ sings those two lines that I love :)

Last edited:
yes. because of Michael's sincerity, the music backs him up. The original beats always have that extra kick. This is truly no exception.

One of my favorite MJ songs. It's got such a unique beat and the lyrics are very powerful. My favorite lines from the song are:

'Hell all up in Hollywood, saying that she got it good'.

'I'm right back where I wanna be, I'm standing though your kicking me'.

There's just something about the way MJ sings those two lines that I love :)

wrong song ;) LOL

I love the bass in it.

Love the song. Catchy and unique. I can feel he's got a lot of ideas on how to appeal to the audience through this song and others.

I view it as something like, another interesting satire song along with Monkey Business.

i LOVE this song!! the beat the lyrics and micheal seemed to have a lot of fun recording it!!

"push it in and stick it out" "ain't what is all about!"

:D

After a divorce in 1993...I found myself back on the single scene...

Most not all men desire just another notch on the bed post...

For me, I find this MO to be VERY disrespectful, and lacks total class..!

This Susie makes the boy wait...:angel:

you know this song was the only michael jackson/brian loren song recorded for dangerous thats been released. its good but i wonder is it the best of the session 25 plus songs they did. they should release the brian loren sessions on cd with 10 of the best just for the fans

I love this song, it makes me wanna dance, I would love to see Michael perform it live.

Back