Michael's Birthday and I need Aussie fans help!!!!

MYRMW

Proud Member
I really want to get a group of Aussie fans together to go as a group. As I am working on a very important project and I want aussie fans help as well as other club MJ members who will attend.

For the Aussie fans I was looking at us all meeting in Sydney to get on the same flight and getting an aussie flag for us to write messages on them for Michael and give that to him for his birthday with a big WE MISS YOU!!! in the middle.

Those aussie fans that want to come I wanted them to hand write their short message on the flag themselves. The flight I am looking at is going to go straight to Hawaii with the connecting flight to LA. I was looking at spending a few days in Hawaii before heading over. I was also planning on going to NY for Sept 11 for the ceremony at Ground Zero. I would like some aussie fans to come as this is my first overseas holiday and i am a little nervous about going on my own.

Like I said the current airfare is $2019 which includes taxes and connecting flights and its a return flight from the US!!

Please help me make this a memorable event and giving an aussie flavour to let Michael know we love him and miss him and that we want him to come back and see us!!!

I have not had many responses to this please help me I don't want to do this alone .

hey everyone

I have just got new prices on airfares to the US from Sydney going via Honolulu. If I could have numbers on who is wanting to come so I can arrange accommodation in both Hawaii and on the main land LA and NY!

Anyone wanting a copy of the details and pricing you can drop me an email at

get-dancin82@hotmail.com

or

MJYRMW@jacksonmichael.com

Thanks!!

Its going to be a great trip and I may need help from Aussie fans for a massive surprise for Michael. So the more help I can get the better it is going to be.

Thanks

New price $2019 from sydney direct to US via honolulu and includes flight to LA from honolulu and we can stay a few days in honolulu if we want!!

As for the surprise for Michael's birthday its being made now and I will keep you up dated when its finished!!!

Anyone that comes along from australia I will need your help with it!! Once we get to the US

hey I have not had many responses from Aussie fans!

C'mon This is Michael we are talking about we want Michael to remember us down here so hopefully he will return to see us!

IT has been way way way too long since he has been here 1996 if I recall thats 12 years!

C'mon aussie fans lets make some noise!!

Damn it!!!

WELL if no one else is interested I will have to go alone.

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU!!

I will definently give you a big birthday and a big birthday !!!!

I wanna PARTY!!!!!!

i wont be able to go since i'm still a student and i've got heaps of HECS fees to pay and not enough money.....

But I do work at a travel agency, and i'll try to get back to you for the cheapeast flights. when i go to my office. :D

Back