Does 2pac have any children?

BE.86

Proud Member
It's a question that always pondered my mind. A fews ago one of his ex-wives came out and spoke of their relationship but I only watched half of the interview. He was also engaged to Quincy Jones daughter ( rasheeda or kadida sp) since I know little about them I'm not exactly sure if they had children together or not.

Him and Keisha Morris did attempt to have a child together. I think around 1995 Tupac's desire to have children increased greatly. I don't know why it didn't work out, they had issues in their relationship too sadly. Some blame the heavy weed smoking and etc for the fact they didn't have a child together but I dunno. As far as I know though he doesn't have an offspring unfortunately.

Him and Keisha Morris did attempt to have a child together. I think around 1995 Tupac's desire to have children increased greatly. I don't know why it didn't work out, they had issues in their relationship too sadly. Some blame the heavy weed smoking and etc for the fact they didn't have a child together but I dunno. As far as I know though he doesn't have an offspring unfortunately.

Thankyou and Keishia would be his first wife right?

So u guys are 2Pac fans, I'm one too, I am Makgame from Makaveli-Forever.com, if u been there, I don't know.lol.

Pac didnt have kids..but his sister has 4 or 5...so Afeni does have grandkids..and hopefully one of them will carry on the legacy of their uncle....

Back