Irish Fans

moonstreet

Guests
inspired by Reeta looking for Finnish fans, its about time the Irish fans got together. I know theres a few of you out there, so introduce yourselves...

Im from Dublin , currently living in London and Michael has been part of my life for 25 years.

I live in Kildare and have been living here for fourteen years this may, I moved here from the states when I was seven, I have been an MJ fan since I was six!!

Conas ata tu Kalseru? Where is everyone else, I know there are more than just the two of us on this board!!!

Ta me go maith!! Yeah I was wondering about that too, surely we aren't the only ones!! Where in Ireland are you from?

Im from Dublin but Im living in London at the moment, aha so you are a culshi!!!

hey im from cork,,the real capital haha,,,ur tattoo rocks

thanks, aaagggghhh somebody save me theres a deluded Corkion on the board.

Hi Cass, thanks for the comment on my freewebs site

Ha, a culshi! Thats the first time Iv'e been called that would you believe...usually I'm called a yank! Yep I'm from the horse county...what a perfect place for me!

so do you think Ireland is Americanised?? cos to me it feels like it, we are more influenced by American culture than European culture.

thanks, no I hadnt forgotton about Seany, Ive met him a few times, in Santa Maria and at The WMA'S

I don't know, every time I say I'm from America people launch into a rage about George Bush and the health systems and stuff...I'm like 'I didn't vote for Bush and stop watching Michael Moore god dammit'!!!!!

Last edited:
resurrecting one of my old threads from 10!! OMG 10 years ago!!

so Irish fans, where are you, are there any still left here? Its going to be Michaels 60th Birthday soon, would be great if we could do a fan meetup

resurrecting one of my old threads from 10!! OMG 10 years ago!!

so Irish fans, where are you, are there any still left here? Its going to be Michaels 60th Birthday soon, would be great if we could do a fan meetup

What a great idea!! C'mon Irish fans, you can do it!!

Back