Name something that only michael jackson can do........

michaelsson

Proud Member
Michael Jackson is the only man i kno that can wear lipstick and still come across masculine

the only 1 i kno who can perform comfortably in a leotard in front of thousands

only 1 i kno who can make people faint bye standing still lookin@ u lol

lol^those are good!

Well, for me he's the only one that looks hot doing the moonwalk
(like on 'shake your body' from the victory tour *sigh* he just glides across the stage effortlessly!)

the only one who can sing his heart out and STILL not sound like a TOTAL WUSS

(she's out of my life)...

WHAT A GREAT THREAD!

He's the ony one who can wear band leader jackets and still have women drooling over him instead of running away from him. :lol:

He's the only one who can sell over a 100 million copies of 1 album:p

Wear high water pants weeeelll into the 90's and beyond...

...and then make his daughter wear them :lol:

The only person to be able to say Heeee Heeee and make it sound cool :lol:

Only person I know who confused a Birthday Cake with the "Artist of the Millennium" Award :lol:

Michael Jackson is the only one who can make all fans and people faint in front of him just being the most simple and natural man... do you realise how simple he is?

only person who can convince people hes been working without anything to show for it in 7 years

Last edited:
The only person who can have an album sell over 100 million copies and the only person who makes me laugh when they say 'ignorant'.

Have one of the most succesfull tours ever (according to Wikipedia) and NOT having to include the US in it...

Last edited:
The only person who wears jackets (suits) with armband and looks cool in them.

The only person on Earth who has the most awards in the history of music.

The only person whose curls looks cool, gorgeous and sexy at the same time.

He's the only one that can do all the things he does.. :)

song writter
dancer
singer
film making

man I mean the list keeps going on and on... who else is that versityle in artistic capabilities?

Be the most loved and (unfortunately :( ) the most despised artist in the world at the same exact time.

He's also probably the only one who could look that good in the gold pants;) :lol: I'm sorry. I HAD to.

the only one who can sell 750 million copies of his album and more than 100 million copies of only one album.

the only one who can make THRILLER

the only one who can have his album on top for 7 weaks

the only one who can be a true kid at heart and be an adult at same time!

the only one who can make the "Heal the World" song

the only one who can be so so so forgiving.

the only who was strong enough not to break under the unbearable pressure of the terrible trial. he might have bent but he didn't break.

the only one who loves children so purely.

the only one who can be a true kid at heart and be an adult at same time!

Last edited:
Have a hit video where there are 15 seconds of nothing but his feet...

Oooooh! :p Amen to that!

He's the only person that can achieve and receive all that he has without it going to his head. His head isn't up in the clouds -he hasn't lost it.

And he's the only person that could go through all the c*** that he has without losing his sanity.

Back