Look at this. Marzipan mike lol

elusive moonwalker

Guests
just been on trip advisor site looking for pics of szentendre in hungary and i clicked o nthe travellers photos and this came up :lol: how bizarre its some weird museum that has a lifesize MJ in it for some strange reason :lol: its called
Szabo Marzipan Museum.now u can eat mike lol
life-sized-michael-jackson.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunatelly the original one was replaced. It was made for the big History album release party here in Budapest and it was the silver one the statue, (inside white chocolate, outside marzipan) and was totally cool! I will try to find a picture of it. And once when i went there few years ago i saw this red...uff i did not like it that much. The man who made it was there and i asked where is the old one? and he told me this is it he just "renewed" it a little :lol: aaaa i was like damn..that one was much better :D
But it is cool tourist all the time are there like "wow" etc....the museum is full of cool marzipan figures and buildings etc, but tourists like this the most

:huh:i feel stupid asking whats mazipan??
It's stupid not to ask questions...

Here's an answer:
[SIZE=-1]Marzipan is a sweet paste made from ground almonds, sugar, and egg whites. It works well to make shapes of things. Then they can be coloured with food colouring. Like these fruits-

[/SIZE]
images

[SIZE=-1]
I find it delicious! :)

Marzipan Mike; now that's just cool.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Is that the stuff that some like to put around chocolate? They make these soft dessert thingies...i think their called meringues? LOL

I'm so clueless. lol

Is that the stuff that some like to put around chocolate? They make these soft dessert thingies...i think their called meringues? LOL

I'm so clueless. lol
They're similar, but in meringue, the egg whites are whipped so it's much lighter, and there are no ground almonds. Meringue is often put on lemon pies.

I hate Marzipan! But I bet I'd love some Marzipan MJ! Yum!

...edible MJ...mmm... who ever said dreams can't come true?

Last edited:
haha I'm from Hungary and I haven't seen this figure live before. I guess I have to check it out in the near future.

haha I'm from Hungary and I haven't seen this figure live before. I guess I have to check it out in the near future.
i have just read somewhere on the net that it is also possible to buy it for 1200 EUR :D

Really? And how can someone store this at home? :unsure:
i have just imagined now someone having this at home and you could smell the sweet marzipan all the time in the room :lol: haha i think noone will buy it, but that was new to me that it is on sale....anytime i saw it in the museum there was nothing reffering on that:mello:

i found a photo of the marcipan Michael i got for my 14 bday (my dad ordered it from the same man who made the big one of Michael)
note: this is supposed to be the History statue :D

14bdaymarcipan.jpg

just been on trip advisor site looking for pics of szentendre in hungary and i clicked o nthe travellers photos and this came up :lol: how bizarre its some weird museum that has a lifesize MJ in it for some strange reason :lol: its called
Szabo Marzipan Museum.now u can eat mike lol
life-sized-michael-jackson.jpg

Hmmm a little weird is the face. lol! Could have been better, but worth the initiative and strength of will. I did not like him...:no:​

Back