LMP - Heavily Pregnant

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests

A heavily pregnant Lisa Marie Presley was spotted leaving Madeo restaurant last month in Los Angeles with hubby Michael Lockwood . The mum-to-be showed off her big baby bump in an over-the-top full-length medieval style gown.

Lisa Marie, who is expecting her third child with her fourth husband, is rumoured to be expecting twins. The singer-songwriter, who was nine when her father died, counts Nicolas Cage and Michael Jackson among her three ex-husbands. She has been married to Lockwood, her guitarist and producer, for two years.

Wow's..she's bigger than me (lol, and thats quite an achievement).

no personality...blaaaahhhhh

Well she is expecting twins afterall, so of course she's big. Not a big fan of hers though but I wish her the best. Anytime you bring a child into the world it's a beautiful thing and a blessing :flowers:.

Last edited:
Twins? Aww, well congrats to the couple.

That dress is a little... eh... :mellow:

That husband of her's is seriously unattractive, imo. She does look nicer then from last time, even if she blew up. No surprise though. She's short, so weight will show on her more.

... so am I the only one noticing that her husband is more or less dressed up like MJ?

Yes, yes. He's dressed nothing like MJ because MJ is way hotter and whatnot.[/fangirl]

Anyway, am I the only one noticing that her husband is more or less dressed up like MJ?

Worzel Gummidge OMG yeah! that's it..I thought he looks awfully familiar to some other famous figure..like Tom Petty also. Worzel Gummidge is on the money.

I didn't know who Worzel Gummidge was, so I looked him up on google and he does look like Lockwood

A heavily pregnant Lisa Marie Presley was spotted leaving Madeo restaurant last month in Los Angeles with hubby Michael Lockwood . The mum-to-be showed off her big baby bump in an over-the-top full-length medieval style gown.​

Lisa Marie, who is expecting her third child with her fourth husband, is rumoured to be expecting twins. The singer-songwriter, who was nine when her father died, counts Nicolas Cage and Michael Jackson among her three ex-husbands. She has been married to Lockwood, her guitarist and producer, for two years.​

woooooooowwwww..Congrats to the lovely couple. :D

yes, she looks pleasantly pregnant ... I met no ill will with my comment.

Pregnant mommies is the most beautiful of creatures :yes:

She actually looks very lovely.. But what is that outfit combination her hubby is wearing? :mello:

Someboby please buy him a mirror! :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
whats cool about her is she has more of an average jane attitude and enjoys being a mommy :wub: and doesnt suck up to look or dress a certain way in L.A., preggers or not.

congrats to her, i love reading her blogs. and i still see she likes men who are different. we cant hate that. :p

Women gain weight when they are pregnant do they not?
Well most do... So the snide comments on the weight are really not needed..
Or let me guess is it because who she is? :rolleyes:
I wish them both luck :)

Back