Cher!

I Love Cher. Before "Believe" came out I couldn't stand her. But now, I've been a fan ever since I first heard that song. She is a legend

I like her acting better than her singing lol, but she does have some good songs and seems like a cool lady. Definitely a legend.

I got you babe! :D

Yeah, I like Cher a lot. :yes:

Anyone see Cher in the movie Moonstruck? I loved that...

shes a MJ hater

No, she's not. She disagreed with his actions. She didn't dig the baby dangling and called him out on it. Cher doesn't kiss ass or back down from anyone. I admire her for that. You don't base all your opinions on whom does or doesn't like MJ, do you? That would be sad.

As for Cher..... love her! Always have. Always will. She's a great actress and I love her music no matter how campy it can be. The last album, "Living Proof", was her best ever.

She said some overaly harsh sh*t about Michael, saying his children should be taken away from him. That was bull sh*t, and she's one to talk about parenting. But it was a knee jerk reaction thing on her part I think, and since then she's said some really nice things about Michael, like saying she knew he was innocent and that he's amazingly talented, etc... I always liked Cher's music. She's very talented all around. I think her best album is "It's A Man's World". I don't hold anything against her. I like her personality.

shes a MJ hater
So what? Are therefore people not allowed to like her??

I have her Sonny and Cher DVD and it features the episode on which Michael was on... and in the commentary she seems fond of Michael.... at least the Michael back then... she doesn't agree with what has happened later... but that's her prerogative!

Saw her in concert 4 times and she's great... I hope I can somehow manage to see her in Las Vegas as well! The "Heart of Stone" CD was the first CD I ever bought!

shes a MJ hater

No she's not. I know she's disagreed with some of the things he's done, but I saw Cher on Larry King earlier this year and she only had nice things to say about Mike. Not everyone who disagrees with MIchael is a hater though. He has done some stupid things, so naturally people are gonna call him out on that, but I wouldn't call her a hater.

No she's not. I know she's disagreed with some of the things he's done, but I saw Cher on Larry King earlier this year and she only had nice things to say about Mike. Not everyone who disagrees with MIchael is a hater though. He has done some stupid things, so naturally people are gonna call him out on that, but I wouldn't call her a hater.

Exactly. Cher was simply angered by MJ's silly mistake and let off some steam. She's only human.

Last edited:
I don't think we need to dissect her talent on whether she's an MJ friend or foe.

I'm fairly sure that's not the intention of this thread.

I personally think she's great. I prefer her as an actor than as a singer, I thought she was fantastic up against Meryl Streep in Silkwood and loved her in Tea with Mussolini :wub:

Abba

Cher has a new album with all ABBA songs (titled Dancing Queen) and she was in the recent movie Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

[video=youtube;K5XHdRoxC-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5XHdRoxC-s[/video]

Back