last week 8 may 2008
    SP wrote on his myspace profile "CREATING HITS FOR MICHAEL JACKSON"
    and his mood described as:
    ABOUT TO GO INTO THE STUDIO WITH MJ

This week he has written:
    mood
    1. "ABOUT TO SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
    2. "I'M GONNA SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
    Last edited by huczek; 16-05-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Steve Pageot

Quote Originally Posted by huczek View Post
    1. "ABOUT TO SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
    2. "I'M GONNA SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
    yeah because QJ was an engineer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arXter View Post
    yeah because QJ was an engineer
    So...? Q is (not was) producer. Do u think I'm dummy? Have you read the information before on Pageot's MySpace? It was almost hidden [dark letters on black background - should use ctl+f :-) ] Mood was visible only for friends (SC is adding everybody). Did u know Steve Pageot wrote on myspace:
    "CREATING HITS FOR MICHAEL JACKSON"
    "ABOUT TO GO INTO THE STUDIO WITH MJ"
    "ABOUT TO SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
    "I'M GONNA SURPRISE THE WORLD LIKE QUINCY JONES DID"
    ?

Modest, isn't he?
    Last edited by huczek; 16-05-2008 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks

i think there's some sort of misunderstanding here?

i thought it was clearly obvious i'm responding to Pageot and not you since it was him who said what i quoted.

and re: producer/engineer - Pageot produced jack. he's mainly recognised as an engineer. hence why i was being sarcastic.

but i'd never dismiss any talent when it comes to working with Mike - he knows exactly how to use them. just hope there's truth in it as it further cements a fragile notion of what Mike is up to.
    Last edited by arXter; 16-05-2008 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks

wow you sure had a lot to say about this topic didn't you arXter. Sounds interesting, that's for sure. So...could this mean that things are getting closer to wrapping up?
    Last edited by Ape; 16-05-2008 at 08:04 PM.
    Weird is just another word for Unique :-)

Thanks

another (maybe) interesting news:
    Steve Pageot is scheduled for an interview May 24

and another profile update:
    "MAKING HITS FOR MJ!!"
    new Pageot's mood description:
    24 7PM TUNE IN TO WWW.THATCHANNEL.COM WITH A LIVE INTERVIEW WITH ME, YOUR BOY STEVE PAGEOT. THANKS

Talking with Grammy Winner Steve Pageot

Gold and Platinum plaques, a Grammy award and negotiations to work on Michael Jackson’s next studio album - these are credentials anybody would be more than proud of. But this is just the tip of the iceberg for producer/engineer/musician/composer, Steve Pageot. He’s definitely making major moves and is a mogul in the making.

Work aside, what artists are you currently listening to for your own pleasure?

Right now, Michael Jackson. I love listening to Michael, you know. Actually, I just signed a management deal with Michael Jackson’s managers, Frank DiLeo and Terry Harvey. So they’re managing me now, and we’re in talks to bring me into the studio for Michael Jackson’s next studio album. I’ve been listening to a lot of James Brown lately and Stevie Wonder. I’m going back into the old school. There’s always something you can learn from it. You gotta know what happened in the past to go into the future.

http://makingthemogul.com/2008/03/ta...-steve-pageot/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Justice! View Post
    Talking with Grammy Winner Steve Pageot

Gold and Platinum plaques, a Grammy award and negotiations to work on Michael Jackson’s next studio album - these are credentials anybody would be more than proud of. But this is just the tip of the iceberg for producer/engineer/musician/composer, Steve Pageot. He’s definitely making major moves and is a mogul in the making.

Work aside, what artists are you currently listening to for your own pleasure?

Right now, Michael Jackson. I love listening to Michael, you know. Actually, I just signed a management deal with Michael Jackson’s managers, Frank DiLeo and Terry Harvey. So they’re managing me now, and we’re in talks to bring me into the studio for Michael Jackson’s next studio album. I’ve been listening to a lot of James Brown lately and Stevie Wonder. I’m going back into the old school. There’s always something you can learn from it. You gotta know what happened in the past to go into the future.

http://makingthemogul.com/2008/03/ta...-steve-pageot/
    Thank you. Interesting. As far as we know Frank isn't currently Michael's manager so either he is just referring to the fact that he was at one time or.................

Talks about bringing him into the studio isn't quite the same as he is the next Q.
    "I like to take sounds and put them under the microscope and talk about how we want to manipulate the character of it."
    ---Michael Jackson

Different though they are in detail, people are forever leaning on one another, trying to be whatever will not displease others, afraid of being themselves.

From the Pattern 'Mosaic of Subcultures' in "A Pattern Language" by Christopher Alexander

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eternitys_child View Post
    Thank you. Interesting. As far as we know Frank isn't currently Michael's manager so either he is just referring to the fact that he was at one time or.................

Talks about bringing him into the studio isn't quite the same as he is the next Q.
    unless someone else runs steves myspace and is pretending he is "MAKIN HITS FOR MJ"
    highly doubt thats the case. but the quote about being in talks was like a week ago.
    so he went from talks to making hits in a week? i dont see that adding up. lol.

Thanks

Hi Damien
    Steve is like new in the show business. In my opinion he's not experienced engineering or producing.
    I think it's more like MJ needs young blood for his new works.

I don't think somebody's doing myspace for Steve Pageot.
    He isn't modest like the descriptions on his_space.
    Let's wait for the interview in May 24-th

Thanks

We have no confirmation or denial that Dileo is MJs manager again. We just have to wait and see if this is true or not. Its possible as MJ has fired and rehired John Branca (MJs business lawyer) so many times so Frank could be back. I hope he is to be honest as he was the only one who managed MJ properly apart from the tabloid rumours he helped start at MJs request. But it was Franks idea to release Beat It when Billie Jean was about to come down the charts. Frank was a brilliant businessman in his day when he ran Epic and MJ.

Thanks

Well, thanks for posting the information, you guys.

I remember reading that tidbit, I think, last week. Like, someone stated on here, we have no confirmation or denial if MJ has put Frank Dielo in his camp. We would have to wait and see.

I am just curious, does anyone know what other songd did Steve Pageot engineered or whatever he does exactly?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post

I am just curious, does anyone know what other songd did Steve Pageot engineered or whatever he does exactly?
    http://www.stevepageot.com/

Steve Pageot signed a management agreement with Ron Lawrence Productions, producing the song, "The War Iz On," with Loud recording artist Krayzie Bone (of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) on his platinum album, Thug Mentality 1999.

This success launched his career as a full-time producer, working with acclaimed artists like Aretha Franklin, Ruben (from American Idol), 3LW, Wyclef, Snoop Dogg and Nick Cannon.

He also produced theme music for several commercials including Burger King, Herbal Essences,Pageot continues to produce and write music everyday on his Yamaha.

Thanks

sorry but his roles as a producer on interview and promotional sites are being highly exaggerated

http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&searchlink=STEVE|PAGEOT&samples=1&sq l=11:wifexqyaldke~T4

he's an engineer and classical flautist with a dabble in keyboarding and production.
    Last edited by Momma Shannon; 20-05-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast