Favorite Song To Dance To

Jmoney

Proud Member
Sorry if this has been posted before but what is your favorite Michael Jackson song to dance to? I love dancing to all of his music but if I had to choose one to dance to It would probably be "Ghost" (I love the music), "Is it Scary" is one I get in to too. Something about those songs make me hype.

Yeah thats a great song, I love the performance of it Michael did on the Dangerous tour, so much energy, especialy when he was jamming with the gutar, amazing.

Last edited:
gosh i cant pick between dancing machine, thriller, smooth criminal, pyt 2008, and state of shock lol

Last edited:
I would choose Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Shake your body(down to the ground) rock with you, don't stop till' you get enough or Working day and night :)

Bad Tour style Working Day and Night, Another Part of Me, Human Nature

Well, when no one is looking and "try" to

;)

Billie Jean. Unless of course you've got the video mix of thriller in which case I love that so I can do the whole zombie dance...

...like I did last night! haha

Sooo many but right now its In The Closet,Wanna Be Startin Something,PYT, Dont Stop Till You Get Enough, and Baby Be Mine.Lol that'll probably change by tomorrow

All the songs you mention, is my favourite songs to dance to too.
Even though, i have something for Will You Be There. Especially the performance from the
MTV 10. anniversary. Its not much of a dance song, but its just so beautiful.
BUt probably Ghosts, Billie Jean, Wanna Be startin' somethin' and so on :)

WoE my list is bigger leave me see
Ghosths, black or white, beat it (né Ronaldo), Wanna be startin' somethin', sunset drive, and other I' m don't remember now

Last edited:
There are many MJ songs that I like to move to, but the only one I can think of right now is Scream. The background music, the banging drums and beats and Michael's grtty, angry vocals never fail to make me toss my hair around and dance like a maniacal rockstar lol. :punk:

1)Wanna be startin' something
2)JAM
3)Dancing Machine
4)Don't stop til you get enough ( live )
5)lovely One
6)etc.etc. endless list

Honestly......

Too many!!!!

But I really love dancing to Workin Day and Night like plenty of other people on this board.

WBSS or TWYMMF and o JAM..no wait D.S. ugh ummm ummmm ITC.....hmmmmmmm BOW...no! APOM...ugh SC..THRILLER..wait..BEAT IT..Off the wall...Billie Jean...hmmmmmmmm rockin Robin..Can you Feel It..Blame it on da boogie..nooooooo...it has 2 be shake ya body down 2 the ground..ugh idk theres just soooooooooooooooooooooo many lol

wbss, Blame it on the Boogie, Smooth criminal, billie jean, workin day and night, rockin robin, twymmf........ 2000 watts lol :D ..............only when I'm alone :blush: I'm terrible and wouldn't be caught dead dancing in front of anyone.......except with my best friend. we made a lame video of ourselves dancing to rockin robin roday. it turned out terribly, of course, but it was fun :p :lol:

Back