I Love Justin Timberlake Thread

I'm with u man or girl)))))))) Justin is good in what he does. I know that he's not the new king of pop (only some dumb MJ fans takes it seriously), but he's still great and has big future.

I LOVE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!! :wild: He's the new king of pop ^_^

You know, I used to be really critical of Justin, but he's churning out some really good music now. His last two albums (plus all his recent collaborations) are really excellent, and he has a nice voice.

I still think his stuff with N'Stink sucks, though. :lol:

Well can't say I love Justin, so I don't know am I welcomed to this thread? :D But he has a couple of great songs, which I love :yes: They showed his MSG concert on tv the other day and I have to say I truly enjoyed watching it! If he ever comes to Finland to do a concert, Im so going to see him :yes:

i find him overrated and a puppet for whoever Producer is pulling his strings. he has a few decent cuts but he ain't made one memorable song IMO yet. and for my money Usher got him beat by a country Mile and I ain't blown away by him either,but I just don't get the Timberlake hype at all. he is marginal at best IMO. he is a Broke George Michael at best IMO.

^^^^
Lol, I thought this was a thread for JT fans? Anyway, I agree MisterMaxxx, I do not like Justin. He's not exceptional or particularly good at anything and I feel that he is one of the most overrated artists around. However, I will admit that both of his albums were good (thx mainly to The Neptunes & Timbaland) and "Cry Me A River" is an awesome music video. It looks like he'll be around for at least a few more years though as it doesn't look like his career is showing any signs of slowing down any time soon.

Justin Timberlake is by far more famous than MJ at this current period of time :)

yah, I like him! music wise- don't know much about him as a person. He's gotta be the biggest entertainer in current music right now.

Thread has been cleaned.....

as the title says, this is a thread for people who like/love Justin Timberlake.

take the hate elsewhere, y'all hate it when people come and make negative comments on MJ well the same curtesy applies here.

Thankyou :flowers:

Justin Timberlake is by far more famous than MJ at this current period of time :)

Ok I have to repost this as it got deleted but MJ is known in African tribes, something Im sure cant be said for JT. He maybe the hottest entertainer atm (only cuz MJ isnt doing anything yet!) but MJ will always have more noterity.

well... most of my students know who JT is .... a lot of them didn't know who MJ was until Thriller 25 came out this year... "oh yeah he's the dude that does that song with Akon"

so it's all relative I suppose *shrugs*

im not really a fan but i do think he has talent, hes a good dancer, and has some good songs that will have me singing along, and i love the cry me a river video, he has alot going for him but of course MJ is still the king

Damn let the JT fans have their thread geez. Stop sabotaging it.

I don't think he's all that but i do have both of his solo albums and enjoy them. they're good to dance to.

well... most of my students know who JT is .... a lot of them didn't know who MJ was until Thriller 25 came out this year... "oh yeah he's the dude that does that song with Akon"

so it's all relative I suppose *shrugs*

They're a minority though LJ.

I can't say that I love him, but I do love his music:happy:

Lovestoned and Summerlove plays on my MP3 player almost everyday. But Sexyback is my absolute fauvorite! :D

Thread has been cleaned.....

as the title says, this is a thread for people who like/love Justin Timberlake.

take the hate elsewhere, y'all hate it when people come and make negative comments on MJ well the same curtesy applies here.

Thankyou :flowers:

Why do some of you people think JUST because somebody has an opinion different from you its "hatin" or their just a "hater". Its a big difference from the kind of flack MJ gets then if you were to talk down on another artist because MOST of the time the people that say ignorant ish like that(about MJ) is because they bring up MJ's private life which has nothing to do with his music. An example of "haters" or people that "hate" are SOME prince fans point blank. Anywho back on topic....

LOL I came to post that bit but as far as Justin goes he does nothing for me and he does nothing for music. His just mainstream mess for mass appeal whether some of you people want to accept it or not. Its laughable that some of you exactly take him as the new "King of Pop". I'm not hatin just being real. LOL if you like Justin thats kool BUT where he stands in the music industry and what he has contributed is ZEROE in music on the real.

^^ yes i get that but this thread is SPECIFICALLY for people who LIKE JT. So why not go to a thread thats a free for all about JT (which there are). but this is clearly designated for fans. Let them be fans.

Why do some of you people think JUST because somebody has an opinion different from you its "hatin" or their just a "hater". Its a big difference from the kind of flack MJ gets then if you were to talk down on another artist because MOST of the time the people that say ignorant ish like that(about MJ) is because they bring up MJ's private life which has nothing to do with his music. An example of "haters" or people that "hate" are SOME prince fans point blank. Anywho back on topic....

LOL I came to post that bit but as far as Justin goes he does nothing for me and he does nothing for music. His just mainstream mess for mass appeal whether some of you people want to accept it or not. Its laughable that some of you exactly take him as the new "King of Pop". I'm not hatin just being real. LOL if you like Justin thats kool BUT where he stands in the music industry and what he has contributed is ZEROE in music on the real.

As J5 pointed out, this isn't a thread discussing whether JT is talented or not, it's just a thread for fans of JT to meet up without being slammed by others.

For the record I don't like Justin Timberlake, but I'm not about to allow members to start bitchin and name calling and making others feel unwelcomed on the forum simply because they happen to like JT.

I don't care for Justin as a person and I think some of his work is overrated but he does have some really good songs that are fun to dance to, especially in a club. His music can be very fun to listen to.

Back