Lil MAMA!!!!!!1

michaelsson

Proud Member
vyp.jpg
vyp2.jpg

This Album is SICK! She go HARD! This girl has a story 2 tell and its amazing! Many people judged her off of Lip Gloss (knowing dang well they was dancin 2 da beat and video like every1 else that heard it lol) But her music is great..im not just sayin this cuz we cuzins (lol) but yo dead serious if u dont have this cd ur missing out. Her music is real, shes real. If u Like Pop and Hip hop go get it. Her lyrics have meaning it the production on this album was amazin, the sick drum beats and horns and trumpets on "Put It Down" down bring back a old school swing type feel, Then The nursery rhyme of wheels on the bus 4rm "G-Slide(tour Bus)" Is guarenteed 2 make heads knod and feet move, "Swim" also has a nice smoooth feel 2 it.."College" (probably the best song on the album aside from "one hit wonder" snd "What It Is (strike a pose)") her delivery is sick. i love it and u will 2. My review wud be 4.5 stars

Last edited:
She seems cool to hang out with..

watchin' her on Americas Best Dance Crew help a lot of people get to know HER.. her personality etc..

Nope her album isnt doing 2 well..only 40,000 plus sold so far. But she has had 2 top 10 sngles so thats great 2 say. The album is great..i hate that pple arent buying great music lol. This cd is great and i believed in her 4rm the jump and i was right. even tho her album isnt look good now..givve it time this girl will be around 4 a while..and her dancing is mind blowing

*this thread will not get lost lol* The girls versatility is so unique 2me. She can sing soooo well...on one of the skits i thot it was some old blues singer singin lol but it turned out 2 be her. She writes her music,sings,raps,and dances. Shes a great performer and i feel she has staying power. 4rm
what you guys know about her..what do u think?

Last edited:
well this album will be her 'launching pad'..

PR did not do that good of a job promoting her.. Ya she had decent exposer, but they did not take advanatge of as many avenues as they could have..

She'll be recognized though, it's a matter of time.. She'll be around for a while.

well this album will be her 'launching pad'..

PR did not do that good of a job promoting her.. Ya she had decent exposer, but they did not take advanatge of as many avenues as they could have..

She'll be recognized though, it's a matter of time.. She'll be around for a while.

I agree altho they took all 0f 2007 2 promote her they only promoted her mainly on the east coast (i mean i know she 4rm NY but still) Then she did th UPC Tour..but her mom died n december so i believe she went back 2 ny and the tour didnt even last that long then she did the regis n kelly and of course 106 and trl and jimmy kimbell,and some other show. But thats not enuff. KOPV maybe u and i shud be her PR i swear this girl wud sell if i we were n charge lol.

but yea she will definately be around 4 a while, she aint goin nowhere

Last edited:
Lol. Yes u shud. Im telling u the,bum is just the perfect mixture of upbeat dance tracks, 2 midtempos to some slow rnb feel. shes the birth of Hip-Pop lol. im tellin u this girl is the real deal

lol yes i am haha. And do it do it! i really wanna know what u guys think. Her talent WILL NOT be ignored on my watch lol

I think Lip Gloss is the only song I've heard of hers. To be honest, I wasn't really feelin it :p
I like the beat and everything, but the lyrics... they could probably use some work. lol
I can't say she's not good though because I haven't listened to other songs of hers. Maybe I'll end up liking some of them :yes: I'm curious since you seem to like her so much.

Last edited:
Lol u didnt like "lip gloss" imma dude and i loved it lol. yes that beat is kick ass and i thought the lyrics were bangin 2 " i stepped n the office like yes mrs mcClarkson" lmao i love it! but i recommend the gslide video..she has a new single called L.I.F.E. its soo true the meanin behind the lyrics/video touches me lol. But if u wanna c her dance i suggest guys youtube lil mamma live lol..u know what il do it 4 u...Oh i also recommend listening 2 a song on the album called "Broken Pieces" it will blow u away (p.s. the choreography n lip gloss gets me everytime lol)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P0woOHKisug&feature=related

Last edited:
awww ugh..well the name of the song is gslide(tour bus) the vid is bangin she even incorporates the SC lean in the vid lol

^ lol! What would you do if she was on MJ's new album?? HA HA!!

U would not even know what to do.. ha ha!

Lol i would probably die! heck she wud probably die lol..that wud be her greatest accomplishment lol. plus she lovessssssssss mike

Nice MJ collection :happy:
BTW, Lil Mama should hire you to work for her. You're giving her free publicity! lol

hahaha thanx and thats not even a quarter of it lol

and i kno she should lol! and yep i even gave her an album review on my blog

I love the fact that she has the ability to go as hard as the males in the rap industry.
In her songs, she just raps with so much strength and fire. She's completely ridiculous [and i mean that in the sickest way possible].& ma girl got the sickest style eva! lol I haven't heard her new album,yet. I can't wait to get a chance to preview it on iTunes.

I love the fact that she has the ability to go as hard as the males in the rap industry.
In her songs, she just raps with so much strength and fire. She's completely ridiculous [and i mean that in the sickest way possible].& ma girl got the sickest style eva! lol I haven't heard her new album,yet. I can't wait to get a chance to preview it on iTunes.

Your going to love it. She sings on the album aswell as rap. her versatility is just amazing. and yes she goes hard! her A millie freestylye (which is on my myspace page lol) is crazy! just crazy! her swag,her style,her dancin, and everything. She has it all. she is gonna be HUGE

how old is she? I've only heard the "Shawty Get Loose" song.

she will be 19 in october. she so small tho lol. but yea
shes a great artist. theres advd that comes with the deluxe album its great. u guys really need 2 see it. i wont let her be slept on lol

Back