MJ singing Smile on LWMJ

BONGANI

Proud Member
Aww man this part gets me going everytime. Anyone who says Michael cant sing anymore must listen to that part (among other things).. That vibrato vibrates in my spine!!:wild: If those girls didnt stop him he would have carried on coz he ignored Bashir flat out as he was talking to him.
I was watching LWMJ this weekend with a friend and he didnt understand why I was rewindind that part so many times, he even thought I was drooling over grace,but not even a woamn as hot as grace or Beyonce could take away my attention when the King is lost in song.

Totally agree with you BONGANI his voice was crystal clear and pitch perfect, it's one of my favourite parts as well, he must have been feeling so happy in that moment.

My favorite part of that is when he was flirtting with them.. ;)

"They're stunning to look at...'

Totally agree with you BONGANI his voice was crystal clear and pitch perfect, it's one of my favourite parts as well, he must have been feeling so happy in that moment.
Yeah He did look like he's in a good mood, check him out, he is even strutting.
I feel like he is serenading me personally everytime I watch that part.. MJ YOU'RE TOO MUCH FOR ME HOMEBOY..

I love the behaviour of the fans, they respect him and his children. And YES MJ CAN SING!!!

yes! i live 4 this part. And when he sings the lil part of jolly green giant lol

Yep no doubt. The part is a gem. Watching him singing and walking with Prince and Paris, I can imagine he sung the song for lullaby during some of those nights when it took longer than usual for them to fall asleep:) You know, the picture of him holding them and gently patting them on their backs. Aww.....

Back