To My Dearest Michael ,

agreed, its totatly, completley stunning, the words you choose debbs, you have a very amazing talent ..uplifting ,
its from your beautiful heart and it shines .
*huggs* thanx you for sharing .

Aww Thank you are so sweet wendi *big hug*back...
I honor Michael ,for he Is the good side of humanity and I Thank God In Heaven to know his existence !

Re: To My Dearest Michael ,>:mello: woah -..she can write ! awww ,thanx you for sharing these poems...your heart ... please D ,write more michael here and maybe submit other poems into the poetry sec .your so good with wordsssssssss
anyways gal, im sure you would touch michael's heart if he saw these ones babes,ya' kno :yes:

Last edited:
Wendi you are so wonderful and I am deeply touched by your sweet compliments ... If I simply somehow can give Michael a smile,sense of uplift ,that's what truly matters to me ...
*smile * wendi love you girl ,you are the Best !!

TITLE: BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE

Beautiful Sunshine
Never dim your light
Shine Shine Bright
Sparkling glowing be my guide
that led me to the love that Is so Devine
Shimmering Smiles eye's Aglow ,love's longlasting Bond
Will speak stories untold
Beautiful Sunshine continue to glow
Never lose faith believe keep strong
For this Unbreakakle chapter was written In all Eternity...

To: Michael Joseph Jackson
loves waking moment
From Deboran M Gray
July 31 2008
5:48 am

:mello: this is amazingly written , again ,its uplifting and truly powerfull ...

:wub: " .................................... " debb u are so poetic ,

more :bugeyed

smiling ,your so sweet wendi,and I hope that (these words written)do meet the very purpose of why they are written to give a source of upliftment to the reciever himself,or anyone who may need It...Thank you greatly my lovely friend...

woah~knocked out by your words there gal :lol:
wow ... i love reading your works , your pieces ..
they are soul serching and um... written with the upmost love & care .
deepest feelings in every word you add,stirring emotions ~ such a poet girlie *huggs*
fantasical .

Smiling' ,I'd like to say that you are the most sweetest person anyone would ever want to know,very thoughful and considerate ...I Appreciate the lovely person you are wendijane 'anyone who dose'nt see these Amazing qualities In you are 'BLIND'!
God Bless you my dear friend...

oh god ,,blushes profusely now*. its not letting me rep at the moe you kno cherub !, but ...debbs ..wow ..:unsure:
i didnt expect words like this ,i didnt ..i realy didnt ....ugh this is YOUR sweet thread so il try ta keep this short ok gal .*bewildered*.wow... i feel the same way .god bless YOU . your a lovely gal !,agh ,you have SO much compassion and empathy... your the one with that :yes:.
.a beautiful friend to kno :wub: .realy touched @ the moe (so its gonna repeat ).
a wonderful writer of poem .look at the expression ,the love you hold here .
people who hold your friendship are very lucky indeed .
please post more poems hun , imho, -your work is top notch~ .

Last edited:
wow wendi, as always you render me lost for words...
your compassionate loving encouragement I will never take lightly,Thank you !
much love to you...

To speak about Michael is like speaking about someone you have loved all your life.

MJ has a divine nature

He is wonderful and I adore him so much...

michaeltruefriend that's so very true what you expressed,
Thank you !!

Absolutely beautiful thread . bummmmmp for such a sweet & loving gal .

Last edited:
aww Touched raisa !!!
Thank you so much ,God michael Is an all around Beauty that makes you want to quote poetry of love ,hope an Inspiration...
again raisa many Thank you's...

again, you write so warmly , so comforting , i can almost feel the embrace you have created..
i simply love :heart: your work .:heart:

speechless right now ,Thank you for everything ...
you are a wonderful supportive friend love you !

Back