Two New Thriller Products This Fall [pics of T25 vynil picture disc in post #49]

Butterfly

Proud Member
MICHAEL JACKSON COLLECTORS: TWO NEW THRILLER PRODUCTS THIS FALL
For those of your who just can't get enough Thriller, we're proud to announce that on September 30th, you'll be able to purchase our Thriller 25 reissue on limited edition Picture Disc vinyl! Stay tuned to michaeljackson.com for further updates.

Additionally, you will be able to purchase the Thriller 25 set as a USB flash drive coming this November. Pick it up for the geek in your life!

LEGACY NEWS 07.01.08

Re: Two New Thriller Products This Fall

surprise surprise! :p
These two things don't sound like they're going to sell IMO. :no: I mean, WTH is the usb flash drive thing??? I know what a flash drive is, but I don't understand if they're going to decorate it in Thriller 25 graphics, or if they're going to load the whole album on it. Either way, I won't be buying it. I've had enough too.

surprise surprise! :p
These two things don't sound like they're going to sell IMO. :no: I mean, WTH is the usb flash drive thing??? I know what a flash drive is, but I don't understand if they're going to decorate it in Thriller 25 graphics, or if they're going to load the whole album on it. Either way, I won't be buying it. I've had enough too.

It's fkucing rip off that's what it is. Sadly there's nothing we can do about it... :(

it's probably a freakin' usb flash thingy you put in the USB on the computer and you get the WHOLE thriller album.... geez... Sony is treating us like kid's and at the moment we are as ignorant as kids are, buying all this crap... hope i don't offend anyone but this is getting ridiculous!

I definetly won't buy, THAT'S for sure..

my 50cents :cheeky:

Woooo, a picture disc? I'm there!!

usb??? WOW like kylie minogue!!! and a picture? great! i can0t wait :D

i shall be buying picture disc vinyl . not sure about usb stick

any other news of up and coming releases . etc

Deffo gonna be getting the picture disc
ash, you're definitely going to be getting everything
f_biggrin.gif

lol! Can we say.

How many ways can you push it??? loL!

well cool I guess.. Whatever that will push Thriller sales to the crazy extreme. As if it's not there all ready.. lol!

thanks for the news

Last edited:

They are milking this thriller 25 too much lol, but more dollar for mikey

answer from a Sony BMG exec in the US :

As far as the picture disc goes, not sure yet. We are working on some stuff for Halloween, but haven't released what it's going to be yet.

so let's wait til it's confirmed (maybe a moderator can edit the title of this thread to specify it's not confirmed yet).

I already have a picture disk from the original set 25 years ago. :tease:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

i will buy the USB thing depending on the price and whats on it.

i dont see this mentioned on Michaels official site???

I love picture discs ... and i will buy Thriller 25 Picture Disc and maybe USB flash ...

I already have a picture disk from the original set 25 years ago. :tease:

Yeah me too.

I have all the albums in picture LP's.

OTW, Thriller (in 2 versions), BAD, HIStory and BOTD.

Love them. Also I have some picture LP's from J5 and the Jacksons.

Two more Thriller products? Geez, I must be imagining things. All this time I thought Michael has made more albums than just Thriller. What was I thinking?

So is this Mike or Sony thats squeezing every dollar possible out of this Thriller 25 album?

I think a range of Thriller stuff could sell quite well when halloween comes around. They would have to be marketed right, but they could sell quite well.
mjjc1tb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back