List of countries to release King Of Pop greatest hits

Hess

Proud Member
Can someone please tell me ALL the countries that will release this album?

Thank you very very much. - I'm about to order them all! (expensive, but worth the money I believe :lol: )

Re: Which countries releases KOP??

Australia 29/08
Austria 29/08
Belgium 25/08
Brazil tba
Finland 01/10
Germany 22/08
Greece tba
Holland 22-29/08
Hong Kong 28/08
Hungary 29/08
Italy tba
Japan 24/09
New Zealand 25/08
Philippines 29/08
Poland 20/10
Sweden 15/10
Switzerland 22/08
Thailand tba
Turkey tba
U.K. 25/08

By the way, we've just released our info page about MJ50-KOP greatest hits. We'll add more details and updated news in the next hours.

>>> All info about 'King Of Pop' greatest hits'

Last edited:

Turkey is going to realese too. =) I'll let you know all soon. ;)

Totally agree Daphieas :yes:

It seems sometimes Michael OR SONY desn't take the latin fans seriously :( :rant:

With time there are more and more countries added to the list, i think there is hope that those not included yet will also join! Maybe e-mail sony (your local one) and request it, if they will see that there is a "demand" on it they start to care about it more ;)

Who knows the release date from greece and turkey?
WHERE can i vote for the Turkey Edition?

Rica ederim. =)

According to the Sony-Bmg Turkey, the album will be the lastest one will have been released in the world. It probably will released in Ocober.

I can't believe there are more editions added to the list lol so could people please pm me about if they know where I can buy them, pm me the link if you can

mtv.com.tr/michaeljackson

King of Pop - The Turkish Collection

;)

Last edited:
I was just wondering as it appears the USA isnt releasing a version so for the US fans out there that have purchased a copy what country does it say on the back of the cd where it was printed?????

YAY! I live in Turkey so I'll buy this version when its released, already have the UK one. :clapping:

as read at Maximum Jackson:

King of Pop: The French Edition [Exclusive]
Sunday, 12 October 2008 14:20
The french release of KOP will consist of a Standard and Deluxe edition. The only unreleased track that will appear on either of the editions is the Carousel full version, which has a shorter musical break than the leaked version.

Included in some of the CD cases will be coupons for fans to win exclusive Michael Jackson iPods.

The album has an expected release date of December 08.

More info will be posted as we receive it.

Source: SonyBMG / Maximum Jackson

http://www.maximum-jackson.com/main/index.php

Soo many countries are releasing KOP, it's amazing. Don't understand why Denmark doesn't get it too!

Totally agree Daphieas :yes:

It seems sometimes Michael OR SONY desn't take the latin fans seriously :( :rant:

Michael if you take into account their fans, because he says takes into account all their fans, and I believe in him ;). Whoever does not take much account of their fans is Sony :(

Back