Come chat with us on paltalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summer

Proud Member
Hi guys,

I was just thinking...since there are so many fans (myself included) that can't go to all these fan parties around the world...what if we all have a party of our own ONLINE on the 29th??! (Haven't checked what weekday that is...if it's on a weekday, we can make it a weekend so that more people can join in because of the time differences! :) )

We could all go to a paltalk chatroom (www.paltalk.com) because that one allows voice chatting, so we could all play MJ songs, talk, even give our MJ birthday messages a "voice" (you know, grab the mic and say what you wanna say to congratulate MJ)...people could tell how they became fans, how they feel about Michael, WHATEVER they want...you know, we could just have a good time together. And we could have a thread on the board too for whatever "bday chatter" we want. Someone could also "report" from the chatroom to the thread so that people who can't access the chat can "be there in spirit" and vice versa...that "forum reporter" could keep the chatroom updated what people who can't come to the chat are saying.

I just thought that would be fun and we could all have our own "fan party" that way. :) Any other ideas? :)

Let's "brainstorm"! :kickass:

UPDATE: I created a chat room on PalTalk for us all, called "The King Of Pop Party Room"....I am still not sure if it works though. I think it is closed if I am not on, but should be open if I am on and I can invite you all....This url SHOULD take you to the chat room when ever it's open:

http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/group/1198312446/WebLoader.wmt

Could those of you who have a PalTalk account test it and try to get in so that I'll know if it works or not. I'm on now.

Also...IMPORTANT.....Post your PalTalk Screen Names on this thread everyone!!! That way we can all find each other on MJ's birthday and PARTY on PalTalk together!! :)

August 22nd, 2008 UPDATE:

The party will be on August 29th, 2008. I'll open the room at noon CET (Central European Time, so that people from different countries will have a chance to come, however, I guess you could say that the party will most likely start around 8-9 P.M. CET (that's 11-12 A.M. Pacific Time, or "California time") when the EUropeans have evening and will go from there (most likely the "main party" ending up being somewhere around 3 A.M. CET and 6 P.M. California time.) I will keep the room open until late late LATE August 30th, so if you can't make it on the 29th, you can try to come in later too. I can't of course guarantee how many people will be there, but hopefully there'll be enough for us to have a PARTY! :) And remember this party will be what YOU make it! :) It will be interactive! :) Voice chat, MJ karaoke, music, singing, games, "old fashioned" chatting....talking about Michael until DAWN...:lol: Any ideas you have...they are all welcome! :)

I will keep checking and updating this thread and I'll try to give updates and "reports" when the chat is open. Since the chatroom is owned by me, it can't be open unless I am online and in there, so it can be that you sometimes see my name in there, but I may not be at my computer at all times (I am only human too so an almost 48 hour chat would take a toll on myself too...:lol:), but I'll be there most of the time! :)

And a few rules:

1. You must respect everyone in the room. No name calling, no bashing, no fights.

2. No profanity.

3. No MJ bashing allowed WHAT SO EVER. This is a party for fans AND Michael. We are there to celebrate 50 years of Michael Jackson (and 40 years of fans LOVING Michael Jackson). If you can't respect that and can't appreciate it... Don't come. You can discuss opinions about albums, concerts, etc. and you don't have to love everything and opinions are welcome as long as they are respectful, but any of the "MJ's lazy, he can't sing, he's weird", or any of that kind of trashing won't be tolerated.

4. Be interactive. And have FUN! :)

5. Do not PM everyone and ask them if they are Michael!!! (J5Master and Beautiful_Immunity...remember last time? :doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "For the third time..I AM NOT MICHAEL JACKSON!!! Just leave me ALONE!!!" :hysterical: :hysterical: Michael is NOT going to be in the chat, so please do not harass your fellow fans and ask them if they are Michael. :doh:

6. Do not share your private information in the main room. For your own safety. Also try not to do it in PM either unless you are sure you trust the person you are talking to.

7. NO MJ IMPOSTERS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :doh: :lol: (Unless you are Peter, then you are welcome, because it will just be fun! :lol: )

And as a reminder...Don't forget to DOWNLOAD paltalk and REGISTER or you won't be able to come to the party!! You can get paltalk and register at www.paltalk.com ! :) And don't forget to post your screen name in this thread so that we can invite you to the party if you have trouble getting into the chatroom otherwise. :) Check above for the link to the chatroom.

And a GREAT idea/reminder from snoorlax....GET A MICROPHONE and/or headset before the party if you can!!! :) That way you will get the most out of it and you can voice chat and/or play songs, sing, be the "game master", etc. You won't NEED a microphone/headset to be able to come to the party or to enjoy the chat, but if you are a singer, or you like to talk and you'd like to, for example, tell the others your MJ story or share fun MJ memories, or you just are talkative and like to talk, or whatever.... then you will need a microphone. But as I said...it is NOT required. So those of you who don't have one...don't panic, you can still come and enjoy the party! :) And if you guys have webcams....you can use them as well and you can show people your MJ moves, MJ collections, your MJ look, whatever you want. :)

Let the countdown BEGIN!! :kickass:

UPDATE August 28th, 2008:

Thank you to Leanne for helping me with the "soundcheck". :) :lol:

More news:

There will be a song dedicated once every hour for Michael. May not be his song. So if you come into the chat and you hear James Brown or some other artist...it could be the "MJ dedication song", so stick around. :lol:

Happy birthday will be sung for Michael every hour on the hour in the chat. :) (No, I won't be singing...:lol:), but it can be a fan who wants to do it, or if not...I have "plan B". :lol:

If any of you have any difficulties with getting into the chatroom, add me to your list and PM me directly and I'll invite you in! :)

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Michael's birthday- An online fan party???

interesting concept.....

very interesting.....

interesting...

but id rather go to a real party tbh.

sounds good it will keep me busy, i think there is going to be something similar on Youtube

Yeah, a great idea. I`m in;-)

I'm in!! Let's get WASTED!! Sorry....it's the 18 year old in me acting up again..

Last edited:

MJ birthday messages a "voice", grab the mic to congratulate Michael - good idea - what about to sing MJ songs as tribute by his fans...?

I'm in!! Let's get WASTED!! Sorry....it's the 18 year old in me acting up again..

We can get "Intoxicated" on MJ's music and his "royal hotness"....:lol: :lol:

And yes, I'd rather go to a REAL PARTY as well...but as I said in the original post...many of us CAN'T go to a real party...so that is why I was trying to come up with another option, so that those of us who can't go to the parties in Las Vegas, NYC, Holland, Essex,Paris, etc. etc. could still have SOME kind of "birthday party", and wouldn't feel left out. Ya know...That was the idea. :cheers:

MJ birthday messages a "voice", grab the mic to congratulate Michael - good idea - what about to sing MJ songs as tribute by his fans...?

Yeah, yeah!!!! :clapping: You're getting the idea!!! :clapping: We can do "fan karaoke" and have fans singing MJ's songs...fans can read poems...anything Michael related. We can sing happy birthday...anything. :cheers:

Meet The Family channel (meethefamily) is hosting a party on
http://Youtube.com/meethefamily

It will be announced officially this Fri -

Users decorate their channels
and make Birthday tribute videos
which we feature on the channel
we have a chat stream where users
can watch MJ videos and chat ..

we make a special edition video featuring
all the channels Decorated for MJ's Birthday
much like our meet the family videos -

We hosted MJ's vindication Party in June
it was a great success and lots of fun :)

We are also going to Debute -
The NEW "Man in The Mirror" Documentary :yes:

Last edited:

We can get "Intoxicated" on MJ's music and his "royal hotness"....:lol: :lol:

And yes, I'd rather go to a REAL PARTY as well...but as I said in the original post...many of us CAN'T go to a real party...so that is why I was trying to come up with another option, so that those of us who can't go to the parties in Las Vegas, NYC, Holland, Essex,Paris, etc. etc. could still have SOME kind of "birthday party", and wouldn't feel left out. Ya know...That was the idea. :cheers:

I have to slap myself every once in a while..you see, i have this WILD 18-year-old inside of this 50 year old body...and every once in a while she wants to break free....but I have to keep reminding her that she is NOW 50 and that type of behavior is inappropriate...sorry about that..

I have to slap myself every once in a while..you see, i have this WILD 18-year-old inside of this 50 year old body...and every once in a while she wants to break free....but I have to keep reminding her that she is NOW 50 and that type of behavior is inappropriate...sorry about that..

Don't worry about it Linda! It actually made me laugh. I thought it was funny. :lol: And hey, nothing wrong with "staying young". THere are enough old, serious, boring people. So a few "young at heart" ones can never hurt.

Meet The Family channel (meethefamily) is hosting a party on
http://Youtube.com/meethefamily

It will be announced officially this Fri -

Users decorate their channels
and make Birthday tribute videos
which we feature on the channel
we have a chat stream where users
can watch MJ videos and chat ..

we make a special edition video featuring
all the channels Decorated for MJ's Birthday
much like our meet the family videos -

We hosted MJ's vindication Party in June
it was a great success and lots of fun :)

We are also going to Debute -
The NEW "Man in The Mirror" Documentary :yes:

That sounds cool, but how does it work? I don't know where the chat on YouTube is?

Don't worry about it Linda! It actually made me laugh. I thought it was funny. :lol: And hey, nothing wrong with "staying young". THere are enough old, serious, boring people. So a few "young at heart" ones can never hurt.

Oh good...I made ya laugh...I bet ole Mikey can really get loose if given half the chance...wouldn't even NEED to practice that moonwalk of his....

Last edited:

^^ Oh my... I would skydive off a cliff to see that. :hysterical: He would dang near fly like, "babe f*ck the shoes..."

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: You guys are just too funny!! :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

:innocent:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Remember London 2006...? :lol:

Last edited:

Shoot... I'm try'n to FIND it again... forgot dangit... saw you edit yo post, ya SNEAKY :tease:

^^ Aw I wish MJ could go out and just let loose....I betcha he is hysterical....when he's loaded...er...slightly enebriated!! LOL!

Summer dun got me loaded on this london/unbutton shirt stiz :shifty: Where it at, where it at lawd...

LOL @ mental images of him singin "Nodody knows... how dry I am :drunk:"

Well actually I don't like drunk people.... but I just have to laugh at you guys because the images I get are so funny!! A drunk MJ....it's just so funny...:lol: Him singing like some Queen songs like "I'm the invisible man...I'm teh invisible man...incrediable how I can...seeeee riiiight throuuuuugh youuuuuuu" at teh top of his lungs....and then him having one of his bodyguards in a headlock and holding a drink up high in one hand and sluring "Yooouuuu knnnoooowww I appreciaaaate you guyyys....you keeepp me sssafe...ya know....and I luuuuv my faaaannns....I juusssst luuuuuuv themmm...." *burb*...:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last edited:

That sounds cool, but how does it work? I don't know where the chat on YouTube is?

It's very easy, Meet The Family is an MJ/Fan Stream on youtube http://www.youtube.com/stream?u=MeetheFamily&i=3

You just log into your youtube account and then get urself there, it has the chat option while watching videos uploaded by other youtubers for the ocassion. We did it for the Vindication Party and it turned out quite well.

ill bring the drinks! :woohoo:

Last edited:
Back