Whats ur favrorite song off form Thiller?...

Can I pick two?

Ok, I pick three:

Thriller
Billie Jean
Human Nature

Human Nature, Billie Jean, and For All Time are amazing.

Thriller
P.Y.T. :wub:
Billie Jean
Beat it
Human Nature.
The lady in my life

wow..too many :lmao:

I would have to say Human Nature follwed closely by Lady In My Life!

Wanna Be Starin` Somethin` is my favorite song of Thriller ....

Thriller album is my favorite album! I`m Thriller FAN! I love Thriller era ...

I honestly like the whole album...
I've been listening to it lately from start to finish, and every song is awesome!!
But there's something about Billie Jean's beat that just amazes me!!

My favorite songs on Thriller are .......... Billie Jean/ Wanna Be Startin Somethin/ Beat It/ Human Nature/ Lady In My Life.

All the songs on Thriller are amazing with the exception of the Girl Is Mine, though I do like that song even though it's not the greatest of MJ songs. But the Thriller album is amazing, it has a magical quality and it's an album that will always sound current. The songs written by Michael and other songwriters, and Michael's co producing of his songs, Quincy Jones's producing of the whole album and Bruce Swedians sound engerinering have given the Thriller album such an amazing that it will never date. That late 1982 album is way ahead of it's time on ever facet.

I think I can narrow it down to Human Nature and Billie Jean. But I also really like For All Time - there's just something about that song!

I think I can narrow it down to Human Nature and Billie Jean. But I also really like For All Time - there's just something about that song!

I'm not too sure if For All Time is a Thriller era recording. Isn't it an unreleased song from the Dangerous album or demos from 1998-91, that has just been added to Thriller ?

Well geez its easy to pick half the album...

If I had to pick one I would pick Billie Jean. Its a great song to dance too, with an amazing beat.

Back