King Of Pop [Uk Edition] - Pictures

Vengeance

Proud Member
Early yesterday morning, I grabbed my segway of which i had been charging overnight and set off on a journey to town, wrapped up in my comfy thriller jacket and jeans with my olden T-shirt that could barely be seen behind my scarf. After I arrived I waited for over an hour with the cold wind air blowing across my face for HMV to open so I could venture in and buy my long awaited CD, sadly no other Mj fans were as determined as me so I was waiting alone, after a long and boring hour or two the doors finally opened I ran in so fast i tripped over the step, but that would not, could not & did not stop me, I rushed to the Rock & Pop section where the Mj, Janet & Jacksons CDs are and looked around, to my dismay i didn't see any there, I looked again and nothing, I was just about to ask a staff member until I saw the lovely stand with over 100 "King Of Pop" CDs getting put up, I did not wait for them to move the stand to the place they were putting it, no I grabbed the CD (and I had already grabbed thriller vinyl classics as well back at the rock and pop section) and rushed to the counter to pay for them, finally i went and unchained my segway (after telling a weird chinese tourist guy who was getting his friend to take pictures of him on it to get off it right now!) and headed back home, once i got home i just remember i have everything on it so i just added it to my collection, I was hoping for a remastered version of "Say Say Say" but that was not on there, but I was happy, and so should you be for me!, I also know this CD is different in other countries so I thought I would just show you my UK version.

Sincerely,
Vengeance.

thanks for posting this. i was waiting to know what it looked like. i love the picture of him smiling from bad. thanks for sharing this

I can't believe Give In To Me or Who Is It didn't make the list. *sad*

i was going to say this need to be in 50th, im sure there pics already posted.

no i think say say say will be on the triple edition.

i am a bit fed up with the uk version while both the german/swedish and australian versions all have got the hots on as a bonus track where is our bonus track thriller mega-mix thanks sony but i will buy the australian version i think we get the crap version again sorry i love michael's musice but i have 4 greatest hits albums already would have been nice for at least a couple of bonus tracks !!!! got the hots, trouble, nightline,

Hey thank you for sharing your photos! Really appreciate you showing what it looks like inside. It does look great, but am actually going to wait for our 3 Disc deluxe edition on the 22nd of Sep, am sure you're getting that one too right? I mean finally Can't get outta the rain and Say, Say, Say! Most likely remastered versions too! It would be perfect and almost the best edition if it had Got the hots on it. I just cannot wait for this=) Lv x

i have just ordered the australian version off ebay as got the hots,in the back, fall again, say say say, sunset driver, we are the world demo. this is the best version of king of pop out there i can't wait for it to arrive.

Hey thankyou for posting the photos of the cd,i see SONY have used a very cool rare Photo outtake of the BAD video inside the booklet.I managed to get the 3 Disc UK Limited Edition Yesterday.

i there the australian version track listing is

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP 2 CD AUSTRALIA 50TH ANN NEW

Format: CD
Artist: Michael Jackson
Genre: Pop
Number of Discs: 2
Release Date: 2008

Item Description

Disc 1:
1. Billie Jean
2. Man In The Mirror
3. Smooth Criminal (Radio Edit)
4. Beat It
5. Thriller
6. They Don't Care About Us (Lp Edit)
7. Who Is It (7 Edit)
8. Black Or White
9. You Rock My World (With Intro)
10. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
11. The Way You Make Me Feel
12. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Edited Single)
13. Dirty Diana
14. Blood On The Dance Floor
15. Rock With You
16. Stranger In Moscow
17. Remember The Time
Disc 2:
18. Will You Be There
19. Give In To Me
20. You Are Not Alone
From the Closet:
1. Say Say Say
2. Scream
3. State Of Shock
4. Got The Hots (Thriller 25Th Anniversary, Previously Unreleased)
5. You Can't Win
6. Fall Again (Demo)
7. Sunset Driver (Demo)
8. Someone Put Your Hand Out
9. In The Back
10. We Are The World (Demo)
11. One More Chance
12. Thriller Megamix

This would be amazing if only they added the unreleased men in black song.

just wondering does the uk edition and all other editions also have names of fans that voted in the booklet like the dutch edition does???and thnk for the pix

I'm willing to trade for at least one copy of the uk edition.

Back