"Thriller" vs "Bad"

Thriller or BAD

• Thriller

Votes: 65 34.2%
  • BAD

Votes: 125 65.8%

• Total voters
Difficult 4 me to choose, but finally I chose Bad. This album has the most deal of childhood nostalgia for me, making it a wonderful album, of which have nice memories. Thriller is quite as good in my opinion, but has less sentimental value for me personally. Both albums have their own masterpieces, created by the musical genius Michael is.

THRILLA!!!!!!

ok.......Thriller...but I loove Bad too, lol!

Thriller has my favorite all-time song (Billie Jean), but I guess I'd rather listen to BAD from start to finish.

Difficult 4 me to choose, but finally I chose Bad. This album has the most deal of childhood nostalgia for me, making it a wonderful album, of which have nice memories. Thriller is quite as good in my opinion, but has less sentimental value for me personally. Both albums have their own masterpieces, created by the musical genius Michael is.

That's true for me too. The whole "Bad" album and era has more nostalgia for me than any other MJ album/era so that's one reason I will always love it besides the fact that the music is good of course. However, I think "Thriller" is the better album overall. I don't think there is one song on "Bad" that's as good as "Billie Jean" or "Human Nature", so "Thriller" FOR THE WIN!

I'm surprised "Bad" is winning this poll, but I'm happy about it. It's good to see more people appreciate what a brilliant album it is. I think songs like "Smooth Criminal", "Dirty Diana", "The Way You Make Me Feel", and "Leave Me Alone" are as good as anything on "Thriller", including "Billie Jean".

I'm surprised "Bad" is winning this poll, but I'm happy about it. It's good to see more people appreciate what a brilliant album it is. I think songs like "Smooth Criminal", "Dirty Diana", "The Way You Make Me Feel", and "Leave Me Alone" are as good as anything on "Thriller", including "Billie Jean".

Smooth Criminal and Man In The Mirror are on the Billie Jean level, IMO.

I would take Bad over Thriller......just.

Thriller probably has a more jazz feel whereas Bad has a more funk feel, probably a sign of MJ taking even more control of the production.

Yeah, exactly giddyup. "Bad" is the funkiest album, and as you said, it boasted more of the unique and classic "Michael Jackson sound". That's a signuture album if you want to hear what Michael sounds like. Nobody else sounds like that, musically.

^^ But WBSS, billlie Jean, and beat it are MJ's style too.....because he wrote them!
And they are just as funky...along with PYT as well!

Oh of course, it's just, because "Bad" was almost completely written by Michael, it's got even more of his style then "Thriller", in my view. More of his signiture sound.

Back