If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

• Singing Talent

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dancing Talent

Votes: 107 43.7%
  • Artistic Talent (E.G Draw, paint)

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 9.4%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
it was hard to choose between singing and dancing for me but in the end i ended up choosing singing

Edit

Damn! I forget to include the Song Writting talent option in the poll!

Last edited:
I want the dancing! I can already sing a fair amount on my own. It's in no comparison to his voice, of course, but the singing is easier taught than his natural ability to move like that!

Hehe... i would also vote "Artistic Talent (E.G Draw, paint)" but i voted for "singing"....he has such a beautiful voice!

Dude I can't choose! It's too awesome in every area. But if you want fame and recognition, your safer bet is his vocal talent. But I seriously can't choose, because they're all equally impressive.

his natural movement and rhythm, for sure. i like my own voice, cheers
f_cheers.gif

but i've yet to see anyone move so beautifully as Mike. it's his grace vs. the POHPpin' contrast that gets me. but like wbss21 says it's more about his intricate and subtle execution of the moves that can never be imitated. again jacking from Nicole: it's about the fluidity.

some help from Mr. Bruce Lee

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be water, my friend..."

f_smiley.gif

Aww arXter, I'm flattered! I'm glad my endless detailed analysis of Michael's dancing hasn't been a total waste of time, haha.

But yeah, you are right. I've never seen anyone move like Michael. You nailed it when you said his movement is beautiful. He's gorgeous when he dances, the cleanness of his lines, combined with the speed and accuracy of his executuion, just makes him the most asthetically pleasing dancer ever. I always say when I'm wathcing him dance, I always say out loud, "Man, he's beautiful." lol.

And great quote from Bruce. I know Michael is a big admirer of Bruce Lee. And he had the same thing going in terms of the fluidity of his movement, the speed and the accuracy, getting all of his energy in to a single movement. That's exactly like Michael, just a different type of movement. Martial arts vs. dancing.

But I know you've see when Michael incorporates kata in to his dancing and it looks freakin' amazing. Like in "Beat It" on the Bucharest show. He's so clean and quick. I'm sure you've also heard about Michael being given a black belt for his form in karate. It wasn't official because he didn't complete the test by fighting several guys at once, but he supposedly really is of that expertise level when it comes to form.

Last edited:
And great quote from Bruce. I know Michael is a big admirer of Bruce Lee. And he had the same thing going in terms of the fluidity of his movement, the speed and the accuracy, getting all of his energy in to a single movement. That's exactly like Michael, just a different type of movement. Martial arts vs. dancing.
yeah i've read Bruce's "Tao of Gung Fu" book and his philosophy is so beautifully constructed which rides on this notion of the "flow and crash" of water to exemplify the wu wei tenet.

now i'm no dancer, but the hardest thing for me to accomplish in martial arts is to naturally "flow" like our Bruce or our Mike and make that seemingly effortless transition from one step to another. but boy do you get to fully appreciate these geniuses' talents because they make it seem ridiculously easy!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's totally it. How easy they make it look. Like there's no physical effort on their part, but simply as though some energy outside of them is moving them, like it's happening TO them without any effort on their part or physical strain. Totally natural and seemless.

I chose dancing, that is, if I could dance like that, I'd love it!! It'd be great....just have to watch out for falling on my face again...

I chose artistic talent. Though it would be amazing to be able to dance and sing like him too.

I would also like to have his talent of love to everything and everyone..

the dancing would be incredible but, we have fun trying and dancing to his songs, (well i do!!) :) but i would hands down have to pick the singing talent, it's unbeatable! a true gift.

Being able to reach the masses...to help "HEAL THE WORLD"~~~

"Education Is The Key"

And he'd be speechless then, like Ariel in Little Mermaid when they stole her voice!

i wouldnt' want to take it away from him, but if it is something i could have also like him, his gift of giving. its more than just funds, its his understanding what's needed where and when, and his acting on it. giving is a special gift, and one of his rarest imo.

the ability to earn a million dollar bonus by walking into a room, saying less than 25 words and just being myself
oh and leaving within a matter of minutes if not seconds :lol:

Last edited:
It was real hard to choose, but I went with dancing, cause I can already sing (and it so happens MJ's voice is the only person's pitch I can actually MATCH with ease!), and I can already write (I write stories, poems, and songs all the time). All his abilities are phenomenal, so it was hard to choose, but I am in awe of the way he moves. I can't dance, and wish i could.

Dancing, I can't forget the first time I saw him dancing, he's a true master and I wish I could dance the way the does.

Back