• Thriller

Votes: 59 18.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 73 23.2%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 183 58.3%
  • HIStory

Votes: 31 9.9%
  • HIStory - the greatest hits (volume I)

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • Invincible

Votes: 41 13.1%
  • Number Ones

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • The Essential Michael Jackson

Votes: 14 4.5%
  • Ultimate Collection

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Thriller25

Votes: 26 8.3%

• Total voters
Dangerous and HIStory. Very different and artsy, 'specially Dangerous.

it's Off The Wall, Dangerous and BOTDF for me.

i especially liked the back cover of OTW lp which was used for the front of the special edition cd:

jackson_gal_300x300.jpg

i love the Dangerous cover. its very intresting to look at:punk:

It has to be Dangerous, its not that I don't like the others its just that the artwork on Dangerous is totally awesome, each time you look at it you can find something new.

I like Bad cover the best. I know there's nothing complex about it like the Dangerous cover but i just like looking at it for some reason

difficult choice.
off the wall is very good, thriller is really beautifull, bad : michael seems so strange in bad boy that i love the cover, dangerous is lot of work ... and the others are nice too.
for michael i can't chhose one thing favorite , cause all is at the top !
michael, you're the best !

Dangerous, without ANY doubt. It's just unique, what more can I say. I was fascinated by it when I was younger. My older sister used to have a casette tape of dangerous, which I knew through and through, back then. Especially the figures that appear on the cover.

Dangerous is number 1 for me....followed by The Ultimate Collection (the black one overseas..not the ugly white one we got stuck with in the USA)

Dangerous has the most creative cover.

Yes Dangerous is the most creative and the best in my eyes. I thought the shot of his eyes was really cool. In fact I took a pic of myself and cut my eyes from it just to have that same mysterious effect I guess.

Dangerous, without a doubt. Interesting, artistic, "mysterious" in a way and it's up to you what you make of it. Love it! :kickass:

Back