"The Man in the Mirror" Documentary made by me ULTIMATE DOCUMENTARY DL>>DVD

big DB

Proud Member
Hey Everyone,

I have decided to bring back the DVD download for my documentary I made last September. This was made for the fans to have the ultimate documentary on Michaels career. Enjoy!

It is also available as a torrent on http://www.mjtorrents.com/index.php

MjTunes.com are playing the full documentary streaming in great quality which can be viewed here:
http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/smartmedia/clip.php?categoryid=8&folderid=27&clipid=492

DOWNLOAD at www.bigdb.org by clicking on the Man in the Mirror Link on the navigation.
This will take you to a page with a series of megaupload and rapidshare links, download each part and extract with Winrar :)

Thanks for the support everyone and the requests to bring back the documentary!

Last edited:
Re: The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! Coming this Sat 20th September Fanmade!!!!

Wow, can`t wait till Saturday!:wild:
The trailer is really get, awesome job, THX! :yes::punk:

Re: The Man in the Mirror Documentary BRAND NEW MJ DOC! Coming this Sat 20th September Fanmade!!!!

Big DB, I cannot wait for this! You are an amazing filmmaker to say the least. I wish I could make great quality videos like you do, I just need some more equipment and software. LOL. Check out my new video and tell me if you like it...

you may all think i am silly.but is this being aired on tv or is it on you tube?,if it is on tv will it be on british tv?good job anyway looks great,

WOW, this looks amazing!!! Can't wait, thanks!!!!

I can't wait to see this documentary, it seems you've done an excellent job, congrats!

you may all think i am silly.but is this being aired on tv or is it on you tube?,if it is on tv will it be on british tv?good job anyway looks great,

no its not being aired on tv, it will be available for download :)

Big DB, I cannot wait for this! You are an amazing filmmaker to say the least. I wish I could make great quality videos like you do, I just need some more equipment and software. LOL. Check out my new video and tell me if you like it...

LOVE THAT SONG! great job, i commented and rated :)

God I can't WAIT !!!

It's gonna be SO AWESOME I AM SURE!

Dom is one of the biggest fans out there, and I must say that he is my GURU!

Thank you so much Dom for your contribution and for keeping the Michaelmania alive!!!

All the best man,you've got our support!!!

Awesome! I am so looking forward to this!! Excellent!

You've done it again!

Fantastic. Can't wait till saturday!

OH ITS AWESOME Dom :)_ Cant wait till saturday
Im so Excited :wild: and proud to be a part if it :cheers:

This is amazing...

thanks so much everyone :)

Just can't wait! I wanna be here saturday for this premier!

Can't wait to see this Saturday,this is why I love all of my fellow mjfans we treat each other with respect and also the man that bought us together on this fansite Michael jackson

aww you said that very nicely.

WOOOO!!! Can't wait, bring on Saturday.

Ah, Okay!
Hey Big, I'm sure your hard work and dedication to this project
will surely be appreciated and enjoyed by many. I know I will.
Thanks again. :)

will this be available to download so i can watch it on my dvd player? or do i have to watch it on youtube. really looking forward to it, it looks great.

Τhank you for the effort can't wait. Sometimes we the fans work better than the Industry !:punk::clapping:

Go Dom!!! :wild:

I'm so excited about this, knowing how much work you've put into this and your dedication to getting it right.

I'm definately going to rate and cheer for this!!!

WOO!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

will this be available to download so i can watch it on my dvd player? or do i have to watch it on youtube. really looking forward to it, it looks great.

it will be available in DVD format ready to burn right away for people who prefer that, also avi, and low res wmv so people can watch the full thing but who dont have as high broadband speeds to download bigger files.

Thanks everyone for your comments, Im as excited as all of you!

Dom

it will be available in DVD format ready to burn right away for people who prefer that, also avi, and low res wmv so people can watch the full thing but who dont have as high broadband speeds to download bigger files.

Thanks everyone for your comments, Im as excited as all of you!

Dom

wow!:wild:
also DVD format...this is so cool! :thanks_sign: for making all this for us! :)
i have already an empty DVD ready.. :D

Last edited:

Can't wait, I bet it will be amazing (as always). I'm your fan, you know that. :wink:

I was having cold ripples while watching this trailer, I can't wait to see the actual documentary!

I'm sure it's awesome :yes:

Hey Dom!
As always your videos are breathtaking and out of this world. This is the biggest thing you have done so far and it will be extra spectacular. I just can't wait until this thing gets on youtube. I am very excited and it will rock! :punk: Sorry I keep on and on. LoL Keep up the good work my friend.

Back