Who likes Michael Bublé?

Telha

Proud Member
I just love this guy...I say he's my 2nd favorite Michael! :D
His voice is beautiful and I love the old classics he sings as well as his own music. :yes:
It seems like I was led to him somehow cause almost every song from the past that I got to know I 'discovered' that he had recorded as well, so I went after his albums on the net and found out he has some incredible songs and more beautifully recorded classics...
His music makes me think of fancy ballroom parties and makes me wanna dance! :p

Who else loves this guy??:wub:

I like him too, I love the way he can sing like it's the easiest thing in the world.
Also I feel is voice is very calming to listen too... eventhough I can dance to his music sometimes :p

I just love his versions of classics, like "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" makes me wanna dance sooo badly....Queen fans dont get me wrong, but I find his version sooo much better cause its so cheerful and exciting! :wild:
Also Me and Mrs Jones, Sway, White Christmas, I've Got the World on a String, and many more fits beautifully to his voice...

Ive seen they're calling him "the new Sinatra" and I have to agree with them... :yes:

I wouldn't put him on Sinatra's level, but he's very good. He's the type of talent that's lacking on the mainstream scene today. He can actually really sing and has a wonderful voice. It's refreshing to see someone like this.

^^I have to agree; it would be nice to see Bublé at the top of the charts instead of some, er, 'others'. That's all I'm sayin'. lol

i love this guy, his voice just puts you in a good mood :)
i think his version of me and mrs jones is my favorite from him

oh Sway and Me and Mrs Jones are both fabulous in his voice....
every song he sings has a romantic feel to it, he's passionate!

I don't like Michael Bublé...I LOVE HIM! :D:D
Goosh! His voice just gives me goosebumps.
My fauvorite songs are Lost, You and I and Home...LOADS of Love:D

??

songs from new album ??
CBS Sunday Morning interview (December 16, 2018)

Back