• Off The Wall

Votes: 43 33.6%
  • Thriller

Votes: 85 66.4%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
Yes it's another one of these threads again lol

I gotta give this one to Off The Wall. Thriller's cool and all but Off The Wall has some of my all time favorite songs like Don't stop Til You Get Enough, I Can't Help It, Get On The Floor and It's the Falling In Love

Off the Wall was awesome, but.. come on! It's Thriller! What else can be said?

Off the Wall all the way. OTW let everybody know that "Little Michael" was now all grown-up and ready to take over the world. And, it was the album that started Michael's reign over the entire 1980's!

This is a very close call but I actually prefer Thriller. Simply due to songs like "WBSS", "HN", "PYT" and "Baby be mine"

Ask me tomorrow and I bet that I have a different answer.. :lol:

It's pretty close for me, but I'll go with Thriller for Human Nature and Lady in my Life

Two of my faves, but thriller..everything about that album is just perfection.

One word, Thriller! :D Yes, Thriller definitely beats OTW, even though I love it too :D

Thriller without question. The fact that Billie Jean and Beat It are on there are automatics for me. And it helps that overall I think it has the better tracks.

off the wall but it is very close and for me thriller is the greatest album ever, but from MJ i gotta say off the wall.

As much as it hurts me to say this..I'm gonna give this one to Off The Wall!!!!! I LOVE that album.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I can't choose :no:
They are my two favorite albums of aaaaaallllllllllllll time!!!!!! :yes:

It's tough, but I have to say OTW. Simply because that's an album that I tend to listen to all the way through. Not that I don't for Thriller, but I listen to it once in a blue moon so that I don't get sick of it. Thriller's chock full of massive singles that I like to hear individually more often than together. Also OTW is a great feel-good album. Nothing gets me happy like the infectious "Get on the floor" or the sensual "I Can't Help It".

Back