This time --------------------> Dangerous or Invincible?

well, ..... PICK ONE

• Dangerous

Votes: 174 77.7%
  • Invincible

Votes: 50 22.3%

• Total voters
Re: this time --------------------> Dangerous or Invincible?

Dangerous had better tracks overall

but stuff like what ever happens and speechless are better then most of the best songs on Dangerous I reckon

Dangerous because its my favorite album. Invincible is a great album and it took me a few years after the fact to fully appreciate some of those genius love songs.

But Dangerous is one of the few albums I own that I can listen to the whole way through without having the urge to change to another song.

Dangerous, best album ever.
Invincible is probably the best album this decade, and best album since Dangerous.

Dangerous

Dangerous is a bit more cohesive and the tracks releate to the title

normally you would have to ask me every 24 hours because my answer would change...but, with Invincible, it never changes. songs like 'speechless' only come around once every one million years.

def, Invincible.

Dangerous!

who is it, give into me, will u b there, keep the faith, dangerous, remember the time man soooo good
but heaven can wait, butterflies, speechless, whatever happens sooo goood too! hmmm dangerous yeah

dangervincible!!! =]

Even if I think that Invincible it's an underrated I must vote for Dangerous 'cos it's marvellous from the start to the end. A MASTERPIECE!

MMmm, I dunno...I love both albums but I think they are my least favourite MJ albums. I can't decide which one I like more.

Invincible is one of my favorite albums. No, it is my favorite album.

These are my top favorites, so this is very hard to chose, but I'm gonna go with Dangerous, Invincible is my second favorite though :wub: :wub:

dangerous had better tracks overall

but stuff like what ever happens and speechless are better then most of the best songs on dangerous i reckon

exactly!

LOL I'm srry but some of ya'll make polls thats not even worth making, Dangerous of course...

Dangerous... :cool:

erm, this poll is easy to answer

Reading through this thread I've changed my mind about 5 times lol. I choose Dangerous...because it's just amazing. Not that Invincible isn't, but Dangerous is just...:wub:

Back