* Your prayers for Dear Michael.....

Re: * Your prayers, wishes for Dear Michael.....

And I pray for Michael cause good health and sense are 2 of life's greatest pleasures. I too wish his dear friends good health, that they can support Michael for a long time. What I also wish him can he read in my letter, which he personally took, yay. Answer me, Michael!

I wish and i pray silently , quitely , that michael and his children are protected every day & night , and are ~forever safe .

Thanx you for this heartwarming thread x

:angel:i pray that dear michael gets fatter, looks well in his image ( the red lipstick the wigs naaaaaah) works with the right people (neyo, akon, t pain, timbaland, leona, justin, usher and kanye west) i also pray that all the family will stay well and be happy xx

I wish that Michael would be transported to a world where he is appreciated. I don't mind, as long as he is happy.

i pray he lives past his 80's maybe even 100. it would kill me if he went to soon. stay strong mike!!

i pray i will meet him one day too :)))))))

I really pray that Michael feels the love and appreciation from those who do care sincerely for him and his family. I pray he keeps confident in himself and his work. I pray for him to be happy and to continue doing things that make his life richer and his children's lives richer. I pray they stay strong and continue to be blessed in life, and unbothered by the ignorance that is in this world. I pray for them to continue to make a positive difference in this world and that their lives will be blessed because of it. I pray for them to always remain close to each other and their extended family, and be safe. I pray that the children will make good lifelong friends who will be there in their times of need. I pray that anyone who's intentions are bad will not have any power in their lives and any malicious plans will crumble and not even have the chance to touch their lives in any way. I pray that Your will be done in their lives Dear God, and that they don't fall under the influence of anything that would make them stray from your path.

Give them Joy and happiness Lord. Continue to knit them together as a close, loving, and beautiful family. Bring the people into their lives who will be blessings to them. Cause anyone who would bring them harm to stumble and fall. Make clear the path for those who you want to bring into their lives.

Amen

:angel: Psalm 37

1 A psalm of David. Don't worry about the wicked. Don't envy those who do wrong.

2 For like grass, they soon fade away. Like springtime flowers, they soon wither.

3 Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.

4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires.

5 Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you.

6 He will make your innocence as clear as the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.

7 Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.

8 Stop your anger! Turn from your rage! Do not envy others-- it only leads to harm.

9 For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the LORD will possess the land.

10 In a little while, the wicked will disappear. Though you look for them, they will be gone.

11 Those who are gentle and lowly will possess the land; they will live in prosperous security.

12 The wicked plot against the godly; they snarl at them in defiance.

13 But the Lord just laughs, for he sees their day of judgment coming.

14 The wicked draw their swords and string their bows to kill the poor and the oppressed, to slaughter those who do right.

15 But they will be stabbed through the heart with their own swords, and their bows will be broken.

16 It is better to be godly and have little than to be evil and possess much.

17 For the strength of the wicked will be shattered, but the LORD takes care of the godly.

18 Day by day the LORD takes care of the innocent, and they will receive a reward that lasts forever.

19 They will survive through hard times; even in famine they will have more than enough.

20 But the wicked will perish. The LORD's enemies are like flowers in a field-- they will disappear like smoke.

21 The wicked borrow and never repay, but the godly are generous givers.

22 Those blessed by the LORD will inherit the land, but those cursed by him will die.

23 The steps of the godly are directed by the LORD. He delights in every detail of their lives.

24 Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand.

25 Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly forsaken, nor seen their children begging for bread.

26 The godly always give generous loans to others, and their children are a blessing.

27 Turn from evil and do good, and you will live in the land forever.

28 For the LORD loves justice, and he will never abandon the godly. He will keep them safe forever, but the children of the wicked will perish.

29 The godly will inherit the land and will live there forever.

30 The godly offer good counsel; they know what is right from wrong.

31 They fill their hearts with God's law, so they will never slip from his path.

32 Those who are evil spy on the godly, waiting for an excuse to kill them.

33 But the LORD will not let the wicked succeed or let the godly be condemned when they are brought before the judge.

34 Don't be impatient for the LORD to act! Travel steadily along his path. He will honor you, giving you the land. You will see the wicked destroyed.

35 I myself have seen it happen-- proud and evil people thriving like mighty trees.

36 But when I looked again, they were gone! Though I searched for them, I could not find them!

37 Look at those who are honest and good, for a wonderful future lies before those who love peace.

38 But the wicked will be destroyed; they have no future.

39 The LORD saves the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble.

40 The LORD helps them, rescuing them from the wicked. He saves them, and they find shelter in him.

:angel:The eyes of an Angel (s) are always watching you...God Bless you and yours~~~

Last edited:
sends prayers for his health, his heart, and his family's well being. i love him unending, and say thank you to God for giving him to us. please keep him strong and happy. amen.

I really pray that Michael feels the love and appreciation from those who do care sincerely for him and his family. I pray he keeps confident in himself and his work. I pray for him to be happy and to continue doing things that make his life richer and his children's lives richer. I pray they stay strong and continue to be blessed in life, and unbothered by the ignorance that is in this world. I pray for them to continue to make a positive difference in this world and that their lives will be blessed because of it. I pray for them to always remain close to each other and their extended family, and be safe. I pray that the children will make good lifelong friends who will be there in their times of need. I pray that anyone who's intentions are bad will not have any power in their lives and any malicious plans will crumble and not even have the chance to touch their lives in any way. I pray that Your will be done in their lives Dear God, and that they don't fall under the influence of anything that would make them stray from your path.

Give them Joy and happiness Lord. Continue to knit them together as a close, loving, and beautiful family. Bring the people into their lives who will be blessings to them. Cause anyone who would bring them harm to stumble and fall. Make clear the path for those who you want to bring into their lives.

Amen

I pray in agreement with this prayer :angel:
May God continue to bless and keep Michael and his children

I pray that michael jackson achieves his goal with his next album and to keep him and his children happy and healthy

Dearest Michael,

I just want to wish you the Happiest Thanksgiving this year. May you and your family - your WHOLE family including brothers, sisters and your mother and father - have a joyous holiday season coming up. And that you all remain safe and healthy!

Linda

God...
I pray for Michael and his children are always under the wings of their angels of God.

That evil is get away from his family and that only exists light on their way. :pray:

My Dearest Michael,
On the truly sad news of your friend's sister, I pray that you stay strong and hold on to the memories that you shared with her and her family. Yes There are people that you loved leaving to go home to the father of Heaven but you can still be here to tell the happy stories for those who want to know about your friend.,Just be healthy so we can love you more everytime we see you.My prayers will continue for you to be Strong and Happy.

Back