MJ's Style:Michael Bush or Roberto Cavalli?

MJ's Style:Michael Bush or Roberto Cavalli?

• Michael Bush

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Roberto Cavalli

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

Dri

Proud Member
Michael Bush has always been the famous and brilliant clothes for Michael Jackson. But do you think that Michael Jackson should continue with this style of clothes or should change? In 2007 I heard that Roberto Cavalli would be the new MJ's stylist.What do you think?

Michael Bush or Roberto Cavalli?

Yah!!!!!!!Roberto Cavalli!:D

I think that clothes of Michael Bush are of the past.Some clothes don't combine with Michael.No more...

MJ have 50 years old and the Cavalli's clothes are better than Michael Bush.This is my opinion!

normalmjdbnews891xp0.jpg

Michael Bush you are a legend

1. He gave us GOLD PANTS

2. He gave us WHITE PANTS

:clapping::punk:

Course!Michael Bush gave us the gold paints,Billie Jean jacket...He was amazing!But I think that is the past(80's,90's...).
Those clothes were amazing,were fashion...Now Michael need something new!Something that people also could use...

Michael Bush! :D I love the extravagant, more fancy stuffs. :lol: LOL I'm not so sure though, cause I love the Roberto Cavalli clothes too! Sophisticated, and simple. Hmm. :mellow: *scratches head*

Yeah,Sasha!But we don't saw the clothes of Roberto Cavalli of stage,understand?

He made the clothes for the Spice Girls tour...They were great!

Michael Bush is perfect but I want MJ CHANGE!!!!

Michael Bush you are a legend

1. He gave us GOLD PANTS

2. He gave us WHITE PANTS

:clapping::punk:

Didn't Gianni Versace make his gold HIStory Tour suit? I thought he did ... idk for sure though. I am gonna vote for Michael Bush, mainly because he designed all of Michael's trial suits, which I thought were stunning.

like much of Roberto Cavalli. I think no matter what stylist. Michael has always been the style of it and never bothered to go in fashion. may be the stylist that is, he still beautiful and elegant! rsrsrsrs rsrsrsrs think Michael should launch its own brand of clothes with her name, he dresses very well ....

The Cavalli's clothes are very elegant.The clothes of Michael Bush are still good for performances on stage.Maybe not...

I don't know....Can you imagine Michael using those 'brilliant' clothes watching a movie with his kids?Or shopping in the streets?Michael are handsome,tall,elegant and have 50 years old!He deserves something diferent,style...

When I saw the pics in the Ebony magazine......................."Wowww!OMG!" :wild:

Roberto Cavalli!!|o|

its not about the designer...its about who wear it. lol

i mean the designer is important...i am a designer myself...and i'd LOVE to work for michael someday (i wish i could...wup! wup!)
but Michael always looks good even in pjamas....lol

hey...how about the clothing line?i'm ready to apply if he needs a designer...lol

its not about the designer...its about who wear it. lol

i mean the designer is important...i am a designer myself...and i'd LOVE to work for michael someday (i wish i could...wup! wup!)
but Michael always looks good even in pjamas....lol

hey...how about the clothing line?i'm ready to apply if he needs a designer...lol

Ohhh,this is great!!!!You are designer!I'll pray for you!! :pray:

You will work him!:)

About clothing line I'm waiting too.Maybe he will launch in 2009?

The Bush & Tompkins outfits are more groundbreaking than Cavalli's... IMO...
But it's all about on what occasion the clothes are gonna be worn.

bush>cavalli hands down..i mean did u see the blood on the dancefloor live jacket? and the history live jacket? i mean seriously,cavalli can take his designs 2 sum1 else lol

mike bush hands down....the trial outfits were smashing

Mike Bush did those? Wow, I thought he only worked with Michael for HIStory.

Can someone post pics of what Cavalli has done with Michael? His name doesn't ring a bell.

Back