On Mj new album. Do you wanna hear the heal the world type songs and the angry songs?

bok22

Proud Member
Man, I love earth type songs, but not no more. I don't hear it . It likes ruins the tune in the album. Espeically the angry songs. As mush as I like the Dangerous album the song "Why You Wanna Trip On Me" just ruins the whole song nice hook to it but the lyrics his vocals I didn't like. Now I could understand History album, I know what happen. Bad, I love that album, man in the mirrior was great, no complaint about that, but Invincible omg!! that damn "Cry" and " "The Lost Children" just ruions the whole album, (even tho album wasnt that good) Anyways no more angry songs and no more earth songs...plz

Yes I do. I love it when I hear what's going on in Michael's world (yes, even Privacy I love.) I'd like an equal balance of love songs, heal the world songs (although I hate it when you call it that), and angry songs about what's been going on in his life.

A balance, though, is what's the key here. Invincible failed not only because it was underpromoted, but because it was unbalanced. And Michael took some of the best songs and put them as b-sides instead of booting off weaker songs.

yes as well as dance type songs like smooth criminal and billie jean, i wanna hear everything

yes as well as dance type songs like smooth criminal and billie jean, i wanna hear everything

wtf? Im not talking about those kind great songs lol and those are not angry songs

Man, I love earth type songs, but not no more. I don't hear it . It likes ruins the tune in the album. Espeically the angry songs. As mush as I like the Dangerous album the song "Why You Wanna Trip On Me" just ruins the whole song nice hook to it but the lyrics his vocals I didn't like. Now I could understand History album, I know what happen. Bad, I love that album, man in the mirrior was great, no complaint about that, but Invincible omg!! that damn "Cry" and " "The Lost Children" just ruions the whole album, (even tho album wasnt that good) Anyways no more angry songs and no more earth songs...plz

I'm not sure I totally understand your post, but I get the gist of is that you don't want any more sappy ballads or angry songs like WYWTOM, or Privacy.

I've never really been into the angry songs either. That might be why I'm not a big fan of History. I like Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song, Little Susie, etc, but I didn't favor the songs that directly dealt with the allegations, tabloids, etc. I hope that for his next album, if he must address the drama from a few years back, that he does it more in the style of Stranger in Moscow, where the lyrics are more mysterious, instead of direct.

I didn't like Invincible either. It sounded too mainstream and like the singers who try to imitate him. I hope his next album will be different.

I'm not sure I totally understand your post, but I get the gist of is that you don't want any more sappy ballads or angry songs like WYWTOM, or Privacy.

I've never really been into the angry songs either. That might be why I'm not a big fan of History. I like Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song, Little Susie, etc, but I didn't favor the songs that directly dealt with the allegations, tabloids, etc. I hope that for his next album, if he must address the drama from a few years back, that he does it more in the style of Stranger in Moscow, where the lyrics are more mysterious, instead of direct.

I didn't like Invincible either. It sounded too mainstream and like the singers who try to imitate him. I hope his next album will be different.

yeah! he sounded like he was trying to fit in with everyone else b/c he was afraid ppl wouldnt except him otherwise! thats not the Michael we know ;) the reason i love him is b/c he was so unique...I hope he can do that again. I LOVE his unique sound...:ermm:

and I like the angry songs..it lets you get "into his head" so to speak. and the earth songs are just lovely. not so much the music as the lyrics! GOD Bless Mike for doing songs like that :flowers:

I wonder what happened to "you are so beautiful" I think it was called that was inspired by the ppl outside the courtroom durring the trial? i hope that makes it on there ^_^

i wanna hear whatever he wants to say in his music. i'm his fan..i'd like to think i'm his freind..even from a distance, and that i can be there for him in some way, to hear about his heartache. i loved invincible...he's always the original, i don't care what he does. if he has heal the world type songs, as some put them, or angry songs, i want to hear every minute of it. i have plenty of room in my heart for it. besides..i just want to hear it. it does my soul and heart good, too. and, if he wants to do the run of the mill dance tune(if you can call it that, when it's MJ) i'm all for that, too.

As long as it's done well, sure. But I want an album more like Dangerous. That was a perfect mix.

I personally loved invincible. It showed how much agony michael lives through. I just want his new album, and god make that be soon, is something fresh and something he or anyone hasn't done before. Knowing michael he could probably pull that off big time!

couldn't give a toss. if the music is good, leave it in. Why You Wanna Trip is a banger, i loved that.

how does it ruin the tune of the album? his albums are mixtures if u dont like it skip 2 the next song. and vince was perfection so by saying that album wasnt that good is blasphemous. and dont qoute me givin that hoopla about opinions cuz i dont care ur statement is blasphemous, and im goin 2 leave it like that b4 i hurt sum1s feelings...moving along

couldn't give a toss. if the music is good, leave it in. Why You Wanna Trip is a banger, i loved that.

agreed, but i guess we r all entitled to our opinions no matter how stupid or ignorant they may be

Wow, MJ hasn't even leaked out his new music yet and you're already worrying about what type of songs he's gonna have??

I fine with anything, I like the "angry" songs, and the heal the world songs, dance songs, ballads, rock, as long as it's great. If I don't like some stuff, I'll just skip it and enjoy the rest. Simple as that.

I would just like an album with real instruments and less programming. Like get the Brand New Heavies or Sade's band to perform the music.

Yes, I do. I don't think a MJ album is complete without those songs included. I enjoy them. I enjoy songs like Cry and Heal the World, and Earth Song. Absolutely.

I also enjoy his more emotional songs like scream and unbreakable and TDCAU. I absolutely love them.:clapping:

If Michael Jackson didn't include those type of songs on his next album I think it would be dry and boring. Michael pours his heart out in those songs and it really makes you walk away from it thinking.

Michael will know what hes doing, and i'm sure the album will be amazing. To be honest, i dont get why people don't like 'heal the world' or 'angry' type songs, because to me, those type of songs are a part of who Michael is as an artist, so as an MJ fan i find it odd to think that some fans don't want to hear these kind of songs on his next album. Heal the world, earth song, man in the mirror, we've had enough etc are all amazing songs.

anyway, i dont care what Michael does with the new album, cos i just know its gonna be amazing.

What? Of course I want to hear Earth song and Heal the world type of songs. Those are some meaningful songs that showcase his vocals.

Mr.Jackson has definately gotten is point of view across with the angry type compositions...Call that part of is journey in life as therapeutic, and part of the healing process...

:angel:We feel it is time for him to create the compositions that have "always" been nearest & dearest to his heart, to his soul...and all the rest will fall right into place...:angel:

I just want it to come from his heart, if thats angry or lovin' I don't know... Personally I love both, when his angry, when his in love... Songs like 2 bad, scream and Xscape, all amazing songs! And the soft songs like Baby be mine, Hold my hand, Break of dawn, wonderful songs! :)

I would like many different styles.. But yes, I think it's important to have at least ONE motivating/raising awareness song.. That's become a stamp of MJ music.. the fact he is the only one that can really make an awareness song and still have it be a huge hit..

I can't think of any other artist that can do that.. If there is someone, it's probably ONE song.. Not on multiple albums..

I wanna hear whatever comes out naturally an let the music make the album.

Anything Michael puts out is fine by me. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's his music, not yours.

I totally agree with these two posts, well said and true as far as I am concerned. I love all of his songs, the angry ones, the ballads and the dance songs, they are all special in their own way.

I wanna mention one thing in general:
Some people on this forum sound pretty selfish to me and unfortunately they call themself fans. What do you get out of it when you say I don't want this anymore or that? It's MJ's Music and he decides what is on the album or not. Some of you seem to think MJ owes us something, which is bullshit. Reading things like that makes me always sad and angry.
True, we all have our favourites and Ideas but we shouldn't get carried away in our expectations. We talk about a human being here, a great beautiful artist!

Back