This Next tour MICHAEL needs to change up theJ5 MEDLEY

trellmj

Proud Member
instead of doing i want uyou back, the luv u say, and ill be there.
MICHAEL NEEDS TO REPLACE THEM SONGS WITH DANCING MACHINE, GOT TO BE THERE, WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE, AND BEN

OMG IT WILL BE SO COOL TO SEE A 50 YEAR OLD MICHAEL PERFORMING BEN. I WILL DIE.

TELL ME WHAT SONGS MIKE SHOULD DO-TRELLJJ

Hopefully he does a Jacksons medley.
Or a mix of both J5 and Jacksons. If I were to set up the Jackson medley, it would go like:
Dancing Machine/ Enjoy Yourself / Never Can Say Goodbye

Why doesn't he just scrap the medley altogether and perform some J5/Jacksons tracks every night in full? I'd love to see him ditch the rigid setlist anyway and be more spontaneous. I also think that as a 50 year old man it would be extremely demeaning for him to pull on the red jacket and prance about to the Thriller routine every night.

I think he should go for a completely live show and do a lot of songs in an unplugged style - including songs like Music and Me, for instance.

why doesn't he just scrap the medley altogether and perform some j5/jacksons tracks every night in full? I'd love to see him ditch the rigid setlist anyway and be more spontaneous. I also think that as a 50 year old man it would be extremely demeaning for him to pull on the red jacket and prance about to the thriller routine every night.

I think he should go for a completely live show and do a lot of songs in an unplugged style - including songs like music and me, for instance.

omg music and me . I wish it could happen

i hope MJ will performe whos loving you

yea that will be hot. he never perform that on tour. i hope he do what janet did on her tour.let the fans pick the songs.and help out with the stage desigh . that wil be cool. i was a big factor on janets rock witchu tour-trelljj

Haha... I would love to see Michael performe Ben aswell.
But something in my head says, that it won't happen.. :(

I think he SHOULD do I want you back, and I'll be there tho' .. I love those songs :wub:

I'd like to see him perform songs from The Jacksons like Can You Feel It, Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) and Torture and during these performances his brothers could join him on stage

Haha... I would love to see Michael performe Ben aswell.
But something in my head says, that it won't happen.. :(

I think he SHOULD do I want you back, and I'll be there tho' .. I love those songs :wub:

yea but those songs always mk it on the setlist. e can replace them-trellmj

I'd like to see him perform songs from The Jacksons like Can You Feel It, Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) and Torture and during these performances his brothers could join him on stage

he said many times that he will not tour with them . he wont do that-trelljj

I actually wouldn't like to see it changed.
His medley are some of the most popular J5 songs
It's like a trademark thing now :)

I actually wouldn't like to see it changed.
His medley are some of the most popular J5 songs
It's like a trademark thing now :)

sum pple dont get it,they want him 2do certain things then demands what he needs to do within those aspects. its quite funny 2me

I'd love him to perform songs like ABC, Dancing Machine, Can You Feel It, Shake Your Body, State of Shock, Lovely One, and Heartbreak Hotel.

i dont like the idea of him performing all the old songs because thats what old 80's groups do when they have no new material to do,

F**k the old songs, whatever happened to,

"I don't wanna do the old stuff cause its old the choreography is old the costumes we wore back then are old, I wanna do some of the new stuff!"

Nostalgia purposes aside, theres toooo much old stuff, he can't do everything and the set list has been to samey. Maybe a medley here and there and a Billie Jean, but mostly new stuff. Yay for nostalgia.

Last edited by a moderator:
f**k the old songs, whatever happened to,

"i don't wanna do the old stuff cause its old the choreography is old the costumes we wore back then are old, i wanna do some of the new stuff!"

nostalgia purposes aside, theres toooo much old stuff, he can't do everything and the set list has been to samey. Maybe a medley here and there and a billie jean, but mostly new stuff. Yay for nostalgia.

michael did say that but he anit gotta put on the costumes. Just do the damn classics songs. He seen what janet did on her tour she really changed it up. And that what mike need to do-trelljj

Last edited by a moderator:
Big boy
whos loving you
looking through the window
wanna be where you are
dancing machine
can you feel it

michael did say that but he anit gotta put on the costumes. Just do the damn classics songs. He seen what janet did on her tour she really changed it up. And that what mike need to do-trelljj

Personally I don't think Mike can pull a Janet and shouldn't. Pros would be, if he done it the same as Janet, we could get to see all the songs Hes never performed but should have and not the same boring old set list. Cons include lip syncing and not as much new material.

I guess the pro would fail as well because most fans would choose the same thing, but we can always hope.

As far as I'm concerned MJ doesn't want to do the same material all the time, but does cause the fans want it. Though I do question sometimes with the constant performances of Dangerous.

Personally I don't think Mike can pull a Janet and shouldn't. Pros would be, if he done it the same as Janet, we could get to see all the songs Hes never performed but should have and not the same boring old set list. Cons include lip syncing and not as much new material.

I guess the pro would fail as well because most fans would choose the same thing, but we can always hope.

As far as I'm concerned MJ doesn't want to do the same material all the time, but does cause the fans want it. Though I do question sometimes with the constant performances of Dangerous.

yea we can hope for a better set list this time around.
yea i agree i getting tired of damn dangerous
i think thats the most performed song he do
yea he need to do s.thing like janet did this time around.
do songs that he never did
trelljj

I don't think he should include J5 stuff at all. Maybe solo little MJ- Music and Me especially.

wat no j5 medely
he need to do one
just change it up
oh yea to all the people saying that mi threads are the same you know what
when that new cd drops and tour
thank the biggest mj fan
trellmj(the biggest) augusta georgia

it doesnt matter to me what he sings...
but it would be SO great to hear a "never can say goodbye" as an adult :yes:

instead of doing i want uyou back, the luv u say, and ill be there.
MICHAEL NEEDS TO REPLACE THEM SONGS WITH DANCING MACHINE, GOT TO BE THERE, WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE, AND BEN

OMG IT WILL BE SO COOL TO SEE A 50 YEAR OLD MICHAEL PERFORMING BEN. I WILL DIE.

TELL ME WHAT SONGS MIKE SHOULD DO-TRELLJJ

I completely agree with your post, but I also want to hear "Can you feel it", oh my God that would be something.
That's an anthem right there!

Back