What will be your all time 3 fav mike wedding song

trellmj

Proud Member
mines will be hands down LADY IN MY LIFE OR FOR ALL TIME OR SPEECHLESS

HAD TO PICK 3 . WHATS YALL THREE

I'm already married but I'll do this for fun...

1. For All Time
2. Lady In My Life
3. You Are My Life

And for the honey moon....Break Of Dawn...lol

PoP
I must agree with your list.. Whenever I do get married my family already know that my first dance will be to an MJ classic.

Hmmmm....Don't think I wan't MJ as my first dance. I kind of have Stevie's Ribbons in the Sky reserved for that at the moment, lol!!
But I do want a selection of slow dances done by Michael.

Def. Lady in My Life, For All Time, and maybe his cover of Smile. I've always liked his version of Smile the best. Even past Nat "King" Cole's version, which I also love.

My mom is actually worried that I will perform Thriller at my reception.. I know she would crawl up under the building if I did:hysterical:.. The look on her face would be PRICELESS,!!!!! Wow thinking of it makes me want to go out and find someone to marry now..lol

I Just Can't Stop Loving You
For All Time
The Lady In My Life

My mom is actually worried that I will perform Thriller at my reception.. I know she would crawl up under the building if I did:hysterical:.. The look on her face would be PRICELESS,!!!!! Wow thinking of it makes me want to go out and find someone to marry now..lol

omg foreal.thats funny

For All Time
Dangerous
Whatever Happens or Heaven Can Wait

wanna be startin something 08, the way ou make me feel, remember the time

Actually if my wife and I had actually had an actual reception and all the big stuff that goes with it, I would have picked "Faithfully by Journey, or "Amazed" by Lonestar as our 1st dance song. MJ def would be in there somewhere. :)

1)Lady In My Life (It's not even close either, this is one of the ultimate weddings songs imo, I want this played at my wedding when I get married)

2)You Are Not Alone

3)I Just Can't Stop Loving You

lol at the reception i hope. i cant imagine s.body walking down the aisle to she drives me wild

i know hahaha, i dont wanna traditional ole wedding, i originally plqnned to get married off of nellys "hot n here" lol

Actually if my wife and I had actually had an actual reception and all the big stuff that goes with it, I would have picked "Faithfully by Journey, or "Amazed" by Lonestar as our 1st dance song. MJ def would be in there somewhere. :)

um i said michael not journey
but whatever
trellmj

1)Lady In My Life (It's not even close either, this is one of the ultimate weddings songs imo, I want this played at my wedding when I get married)

2)You Are Not Alone

3)I Just Can't Stop Loving You

yea i agree
lady in my life is the ultimate mj wedding song
omg
love it must be perform on this new tour
trellmj

i know hahaha, i dont wanna traditional ole wedding, i originally plqnned to get married off of nellys "hot n here" lol

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
hot in here
lolll
it can work i guess

The Lady in My Life - for sure! this is #1

and probably IJCSLY

Back