Invincilble has mjs best ballads ever

trellmj

Proud Member
Break of dawn, heaven can wait, butterflies, you are my life, speechless, are some of the best work of his career hands down. Those are classics and on this tour he need to perform his best ballads of his career-trellmj

Not feeling those last two, but the first three are amazing. Some of the stronger tracks on the album.

Yep throughout MJ's solo career, the album got the best ballads ever. Several times I had to close my eyes listening to them, so I could get in the mood more:wub:

The love ballads were great on that record, lol.
Why "lol" at the end Timmy? Sounds like you wanted to say somethin more but didn't? :lol:

Break of Dawn, Heaven Can wait, Butterflies, Whatever Happens are amazingly awesome songs.

As far as lyrical content, those 4 songs are some of my favorite songs.

Yep throughout MJ's solo career, the album got the best ballads ever. Several times I had to close my eyes listening to them, so I could get in the mood more:wub:

yea thanks for agreeing with me that album has the best ballads. its a classic shoulda sold way more. i pray that it will get re release .but if it do mike need to do some videos off of them. that will be great

yea it would. hell yea.
i think on this next ablum mikes needs to do like beyonce did. make a cd with ballads and a cd with dance hits. plz do that mike-trelljj
A smooth grooves cd from Michael would be hot, I believe the population would spike because of it:snuggles:

OMG - Have you guys really listened to INVINCIBLE or were you told to not like it, therefore aka brainwashing? I have one slight problem with the CD and it is in music placement on the disc..They should have mixed up the selections more...They should have placed a ballad between ever two fast track...To solve the problem, I play CD on shuffle mode and OMG...This iCD by MJ is even better than THRILLER and I luv me some THRILLER...TRY ITand let's discuss...Peace & Blessings

OMG - Have you guys really listened to INVINCIBLE or were you told to not like it, therefore aka brainwashing? I have one slight problem with the CD and it is in music placement on the disc..They should have mixed up the selections more...They should have placed a ballad between ever two fast track...To solve the problem, I play CD on shuffle mode and OMG...This iCD by MJ is even better than THRILLER and I luv me some THRILLER...TRY ITand let's discuss...Peace & Blessings

i always listen to it. thats my cd its the top 2 album of his career. yea i always shuffle mj albums up. cause i dont like the order. and the songs are great. and its kinda of better than thriller . almost better
if u look at it
the songs omg
what a classic
trellmj

exactly lol. they are clearly brainwashed, i did a youtube video on it lol

Yes, people are brainwashed if they dare to express their opinion an an album and have their own taste. :rolleyes2:

If you think Invincible is better than Thriller you need a reality check, seriously.

Some songs on Invincible are fine, but the ballads are just pure schmaltz.

I love Break of dawn and butterflies SO MUCH. My fav on the album is heartbreaker though ;) I REALLLY love the album itself.... it was a huge success and at number one all over the world [ except US cuz of Tom Mottola and Sony ] but it was still an epic win !

Yes, people are brainwashed if they dare to express their opinion an an album and have their own taste. :rolleyes2:

If you think Invincible is better than Thriller you need a reality check, seriously.

Some songs on Invincible are fine, but the ballads are just pure schmaltz.

i hope u want referring that 2 me.
i said kinda better than thriller
trellmj

I love Break of dawn and butterflies SO MUCH. My fav on the album is heartbreaker though ;) I REALLLY love the album itself.... it was a huge success and at number one all over the world [ except US cuz of Tom Mottola and Sony ] but it was still an epic win !

heartbreaker omg it was ok. but not the best
but thats ur opinion
trellmj

Back