Proud Member
The Mask of MJ

article-0-02C9EAF8000005DC-910_468x850.jpg

article-1094321-02C9EB14000005DC-884_224x385_popup.jpg

article-1094321-02C9EA04000005DC-964_224x385_popup.jpg

article-1094321-02C9F0E8000005DC-108_468x542.jpg

article-1094321-02C9EC92000005DC-343_468x642.jpg

article-1094321-02C9F163000005DC-662_468x497.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Michael-Jackson-steps-bizarre-outfit-yet.html
"He has never lacked creativity when it comes to fashioning a 'disguise'.
But Michael Jackson's latest effort is remarkable, even by his standards.
With his trademark trilby hat and a black eye mask, the troubled 50-year-old looked a dead ringer for Zorro."

Re: New Pics:Michael visits LA Antique store

lmao mike is a a trip.

Troubleman84 just posted these in the news thread, but thanks anyway mickson177

Last edited:

interesting choice of clothings... i swore jermaine started wearing garb like that after he converted to islam

:D lol i just want to start some stuff ...too easy

ermm who gave him this cd ? It looks like fan made...

I like what he looks Michael ... He is healthy and happy ...
I do not think this issue in public is accidental ... I think that is arranged!
His clothes will say something ...whispered the Muslim religion was not an invention of the press ... I think that was a rumor started by MJ ...This rumor helped to resolve problems with sheik!
I believe that!!

Michael is and was a very good businessman ...he knew how to play with the media and how to create myths, myths which have helped ... sometimes negative publicity to help more than positive publicity!

Michael is a big cool! I love him! :yes:

But I mean what if he really did convert? What's wrong with that..I think he truly might have, who knows..

cd.jpg

To me it looks likely the most likely text combination on the cd is:

Mike (first word to short to be Michael)
Jacksons (can see the sons at the end)
Archiving (starts with ar ends in ing, not many other word combinations that make sense - armoring? lol)

I would say this is a studio cd full of new songs!!!

:)

Wow! New pics again!!!!! Thanx for posting! He looks tight:D I can dig the clothes:) AND the shoes. He seems to be wearin comfortable outfits and shoes. Love his eyes as always:yes:

smiles_au, I too hope it's a demo cd for the recording of his new album.

cd.jpg

To me it looks likely the most likely text combination on the cd is:

Mike (first word to short to be Michael)
Jacksons (can see the sons at the end)
Archiving (starts with ar ends in ing, not many other word combinations that make sense - armoring? lol)

I would say this is a studio cd full of new songs!!!

:)

thought it said "the jacksons are coming" ?

WOOOOOOOOOW..he's so gorgeous wearing this HAT again!!!:wild::wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for posting!!!

MJ fans can give any CSI a run for their money..lol@Smiles_su for cracking the case... lol

OMG - this is hilarious, I am on the floor!!!. Good one MJ!!!

that top he is wearing is beautiful,

Mike's so mischievous :D you can see that he's 'up to no good' lol :tease:

SNF13BIZWAVE-280_679830a.jpg
SNF13BIZJACK-280_679831a.jpg

article-1094321-02C9F163000005DC-662_468x497.jpg

Back to the car: Jackson retreated to his chaffeur-driven car, which had a cardboard picture of babies and a book on the Renaissance artist Michelangelo

to make it clear from where these photos come from:
THE SUN and Daily Mail, both tabloids. So just for the record, tabloid pics are allowed, tabloid articles not.

If you go to the sites where the pictures are to find, you will find the very interesting text to them.

He looks like a terrorist. :rofl:

Absolutely terrible lol.

I don't understand why everyone is so delighted! No, I don't understand. Why we do complain about the Media or the public, why should they understand such an outfit, they have to consider, there is someone who wants to shock them and they are shocked. That is to concede.

I don't understand why everyone is so delighted! No, I don't understand. Why we do complain about the Media or the public, why should they understand such an outfit, they have to consider, there is someone who wants to shock them and they are shocked. That is to concede.

And why Michael should care? He already has been called so many names, this outfit will do no harm whatsoever. Mike is Mike you have to either accept it or leave it. He doesn't give a s**t what people think and l love it about him.
I'm excited because I missed him. You can see Mike's in good mood, that's enough for me :clapping:

And why Michael should care? He already has been called so many names, this outfit will do no harm whatsoever. Mike is Mike you have to either accept it or leave it. He doesn't give a s**t what people think and l love it about him.
I'm excited because I missed him. You can see Mike's in good mood, that's enough for me :clapping:
that is his life not mine. But I don't understand why he refuses to learn something of this own history. Are not happened enough to him. I'm glad he is in a good mood. God bless him, he needs it.

Back