The Encouragement Thread (Inspirational Messages and Thoughts Here, Please)

wendy2004

Proud Member
Hello all, :)

I haven't been compelled to make many threads on this board but I felt this one was kinda important. After reading the news bit where Akon says MJ may have lost his confidence I was slightly concerned as I'm sure many of you were. Now, before anyone jumps in here to say the story may not be true, let me assure you that I understand this. However, in the event it is (considering Michael IS a human being), this thread surely can't hurt, imho. Even if it's blatantly false, this thread can only do good as it puts out good vibes into the universe...whether Michael reads it or not. I know that sounds a bit flaky but I have a bit of a flaky side so humor me just this once. :flowers:

Also this thread may seem similar to the "If Michael was reading this..." thread but it isn't. That thread is for random messages. This one is strictly for words of encouragement. That could include your own messages, quotes that you believe to be inspirational, youtube videos or song lyrics you want to dedicate, poetry...even photography and art pieces that you believe say something encouraging and positive. Even items that are humorous count. Laughter is good for the soul and sometimes even comedy is a good way to get an encouraging message across. It's all relative and I think it will be interesting to see and read what everyone shares. Just keep it clean as we don't want a Mod to have to monitor this thread for foolishness and have to delete anyone's work. Nor do we want arguments in a strictly positive thread.

Now, I was going to post a poem I submitted for one of those birthday books a year or 2 ago..but I can't find it on here at the mo. When I find it, I'll post it. In the meantime, I hope to see this thread fill up with posts of sincere and encouraging messages for MJ...juuuust in case he really does need them. Can't hurt, right? Peace. :)

awww that is a really kwl idea and good thread, i hope michael gets his confidence up becuase he should know inside that he is one of the few people in this world who are sincere, gernerous, kind, considerate, incrediably talented and everythin else an amazing man could possibly be... he knows hes loved by many around the world and i hope the story is false cuz i kno we all want a tour. But ur right it cant hurt to hav a thread like this... i look forward to reading everyones reply! :)

This is such a nice, positive thread! I think it should be in the main general discussion. :flowers:

it's a terrific idea, regardless of MJ's feelings as of now, because i can relate in this way.

i used to be able to drive a car. but i had someone in my life who made it their business to shatter my confidence about living in general. and as a result of this form of abuse, i actually lost my ability to drive a car. i'm still working on getting that confidence back. so, i know it's humanly possible to shatter a human being's ability to do the most basic things. but, on the other hand, there are things i have always been able to do, no matter what people say about me.

nevertheless, this thread is a great idea, because this is one approach, at Michael, that hasn't been explored...and it surely is the opposite of what medai always likes to say about him, or throw at him. it makes sense to go in the opposite direction, if for no other reason, to make up for..or..even apologize, on behalf of a heartless media.

so, to you, Mike...i say this...

i'm not pretending to know you, or what u can do or not do, after verbal abuse, but i know you are the greatest talent on earth. i know that your talent is responsible for me being alive today. it has nothing to do with putting you on an altar or anything. it's just a testament to the power of your talent. nothing more. i had to buy your invincible album, just to breathe one more breath, literally. i felt i would die if i didn't get it. i'm not ashamed to say it. since then, i have gotten fourteen more copies of it. after all, i gotta have life, and life more abundantly, right?
so you know that the number of copies your invincible album has sold means nothing, here nor there, if just one copy can save a life. nevertheless, i know many more millions of that cd were sold. and each copy, obviously has served a positive purpose. this is how talented you are. i know that this is something that is apart from you, yet put in you, so it can't be affected by negativity. nothing that gives life in such a great manner can be brought down by any negativity. your music is a tree of life. it can't be killed. and i'm thankful for it. you can't stop it. i can't stop it, so neither can the media. and i'm so glad for that. so, thanks Mike...and i know you still have it. the magic that keeps you from looking like you can ever age is still there, so, so is the same music. i need some more of that magic, Mike. and i know you can deliver. so please...never stop.

and on behalf of the u.s.a....please come and perform...at least one more time, if not more..

love from a spirit brother and fan...

Vince

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THAT'S THE KIND OF THREADS WE NEED.

GO WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us fans need to BELIEVE!!!

Here is a poem that I live by:

You Can If You Think You Can!
If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost,
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will.
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins,
Is the man who thinks he can.

[SIZE=+1]PROMISE YOURSELF[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]To be so strong that nothing
can disturb your peace of mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To talk health, happiness, and prosperity
to every person you meet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To make all your friends feel they are
unique and special people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To look at the sunny side of everything
and make your optimism come true.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To think only of the best,
to work only for the best,
and expect only the best.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To be just as enthusiastic about the success
of others as you are about your own.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To forget the mistakes of the past and press
on to the greater achievements of the future.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To wear a cheerful countenance at all times
and give every living creature you meet a smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]To be too large for worry, too noble for anger,
too strong for fear and too happy
to permit the presence of trouble.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]~Unknown[/SIZE]:angel:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5152/encour5.htm

We're sorry Mr. Jackson
We are fo real
Never meant to make your heart cry
We apologize a trillion times :lol:

I am not concerned at all. I have absolute faith in Michael and support anything he feels right to do! It's all up to him all I want is for him to be happy and healthy. God Bless you Michael!

i think Michael should know that we believe in him, I understand that this new album is not an easy step,but we all support him and love him unconditionally.so KEEP THE FAITH Michael , the future must be bright!afetr rain the sun always comes out:)

"when there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by. If you smile through your fears and sorrow. Smile and maybe tomorrow, you'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile" :)

tee hee hee ...this is the first inspirational song I thought of...actually, I'm not sure if I typed the right words!!!!

Inspiration, thou fickle friend
Come in my moments of dispair
Forcing the pen onto the paper
Forcing words from my mind

Thou allowest feelings tro go free
However sad I am,
Thou allowest my soul
To reveale itself

Inspiration, thou hast come back
Was it lack of a muse
Or lack of feeling
Thou wast pushed away

Welcome back Michael
Thou, divine inspiration

I just want Michael to know we love him dearly, and most of all hope he is ok and healthy.

He should do want makes him feel happy

*rates this thread*
michael you are very,very strong and we all love you wildly .
god bless you tenderly , in whatever you wish to do .you have much surport and we are here with you !
wishin you a prosperous 2009 !
thanx you kindly for this thread .

Thank you daphineas for moving the thread. :flowers:

Very nice posts to all who have contributed. :yes:

I want to add that no one should feel intimidated about posting anything. It could be a simple "Go Michael!" or something of that nature. It doesn't have to be prolific or brilliant...just an encouraging word or two. If you don't know what to say, just imagine he was standing next to you and you knew he needed an encouraging word. What would you say to him to make him feel better? :) Or rather what do you imagine you'd say granted you're still conscious. haha. I kid. :p

Anyway, I couldn't find my poem but I wanted to add some things.

An e-card containing a "pearl" of wisdom.

and a quote:

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt."

William Shakespeare

My words: Believe and Trust.

----> MJ :box:

Thank you daphineas for moving the thread. :flowers:

Very nice posts to all who have contributed. :yes:

I want to add that no one should feel intimidated about posting anything. It could be a simple "Go Michael!" or something of that nature. It doesn't have to be prolific or brilliant...just an encouraging word or two. If you don't know what to say, just imagine he was standing next to you and you knew he needed an encouraging word. What would you say to him to make him feel better? :) Or rather what do you imagine you'd say granted you're still conscious. haha. I kid. :p

Anyway, I couldn't find my poem but I wanted to add some things.

An e-card containing a "pearl" of wisdom.

and a quote:

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt."

William Shakespeare

My words: Believe and Trust.

----> MJ :box:

Michael without you life isn't as much worth living, it doesn't shine as much, sparkle as much, my blood doesn't race as much, my mind doesn't wonder as much. Without you the world won't turn, the flowers won't grow and you'll never know how loved you are, if you decide to go. I LOVE YOU!

In the ring of life I'll reign love
(I will reign)
And the world will notice a king
(Oh Yeah)
When all is darkest, I'll shine a light
(Shine a light)
And use a success you'll find in me

If That's What It Takes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9wMtZaa0X0
You've given me your love When your smile like the sun
that shines through the pain _That's why I'll be there
When the storm rises up, when the shadows descend