MJ's Kids Forgo Christmas to Give to the Needy; MJ's New Musical Direction?

Roxanne

Proud Member
A JACKSON JINGLE:

While Michael Jackson shopped Friday in Beverly Hills, he told onlookers he wasn't giving his children anything for Christmas -- at their request. Apparently his son Prince Michael came up with the idea to donate toys and clothes to shelters around the country, after seeing reports about people struggling with the tough economy. ... Jackson also said people will be ''really surprised'' by the change in direction in his new album, due out early next year. And upon seeing a girl run out of a store with a ''Thriller'' CD, he said that album and items related to it still are what fans most want autographed.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun...TR-zp15.article

:angel: Very Big Smiles~~~

this was posted on yesterdays news thread and nobody payed attention to it. i wonder why. nobody commented on it and it was like nobody even read it. so i decided to open a new thread on this. maybe now fans will finally notice it ? lol a girl can hope :lol:

Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!! lol

well an album due out next year i doubt, but the part about Prince is very cute! He is a cool boy, like his daddy :)

Maybe he said the 'new direction' bit, but the reporter just said about the album being released next year, basing it on rumours they have heard.

hmmmm ? well if he did sey tht, then yayyyy :)

Maybe he said the 'new direction' bit, but the reporter just said about the album being released next year, basing it on rumours they have heard.

Yehh i believe the new direction bit.... and even thats kwl and exiting!! :0 oooo i wonder what direction??? lol

Yehh i believe the new direction bit.... and even thats kwl and exiting!! :0 oooo i wonder what direction??? lol

he said we'll be really surprised so im guessing it will be either opera or gangsta rap lol

I don't believe this. Not one bit!!

This is from a person who has on many many occasions said wrong things. FX MJ to release a 3 disc album and much more which wasn't true!!

ppl read it. its just that theres no evidecne to say any of it is true.so nothing to get excited about. the writer of the article has a history of reporting strange things as posted below taken from kop board.
from kop board

nice story, but we don't know if it's true... was it the "chicago sun-times" that also had other rumours previously like michael doing a 3 cd album with one song featuring his son?

[EDIT] yep, that's it. the same guy called bill zwecker always coming up with strange-yet-positive rumours on michael jackson:

- the autobiography: http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/inde...howtopic=38332
- the trio of albums: http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?...mp;#entry945516
- the trip to gary: http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/inde...howtopic=36486
- some comeback rumours: http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/inde...howtopic=29300

i wonder if the guy has some good sources or if he's just a fan with too much imagination lol.

this was posted on yesterdays news thread and nobody payed attention to it. i wonder why. nobody commented on it and it was like nobody even read it. so i decided to open a new thread on this. maybe now fans will finally notice it ? lol a girl can hope :lol:

yeah but the only thing in quotes is 'really surprised'. the rest is speculation.

Let´s hope it´s true. Would really appreciate a new album of the real King of Pop!!!

Ofcourse we saw it but no one is sure if that's 100% his words..

and besides i just saw sth on RTL channel that talked about MJ's health and showed his latest shopping and the latest pic..I think they said he is seriously ill I got really worried I dont know what to say...I pray nothing is wrong!! I'm kinda nervous now!!

Ofcourse we saw it but no one is sure if that's 100% his words..

and besides i just saw sth on RTL channel that talked about MJ's health and showed his latest shopping and the latest pic..I think they said he is seriously ill I got really worried I dont know what to say...I pray nothing is wrong!! I'm kinda nervous now!!

thats pure bullshit. hes perfectly healthy alright. he went to see that bollywood actor the other day and he went shopping a couple of days ago. fans met him and talked to him. if he was the least sick he wouldnt go shopping and chat with the fans. blah. that false stupid story came from a crappy tabloid which also claimed michaels lost his vision and he can hardly speak. that alone proves that the whole story is BS. i am the one whos seriously ill of the fucking tabloids and their fucking bs. enough is enough already.

i just dont like that hes fired (or whatever) raymone and he doesnt have a spokesperson now. if he does we dont know who he/she is and that sucks imo. raymone would release statements every now and then and she'd give us updates on michael. now we got nothing.

Raymone was kind of ineffective.

But anyway, nobody ever want's to discuss the positive I guess. I thought the fact that Prince wants to give to charity this year instead of recieving presents is amazing. He's a chip off the old block if this is true, and Michael's raised them very well. It's a testiment to his parenting skills, which he should be given credit for.

thats pure bullshit. hes perfectly healthy alright. he went to see that bollywood actor the other day and he went shopping a couple of days ago. fans met him and talked to him. if he was the least sick he wouldnt go shopping and chat with the fans. blah. that false stupid story came from a crappy tabloid which also claimed michaels lost his vision and he can hardly speak. that alone proves that the whole story is BS. i am the one whos seriously ill of the fucking tabloids and their fucking bs. enough is enough already.

:angel:Thank God
I'm kinda relieved after ur post
hope everything's alright
I never believe them but I heard he went to see a doctor again the other day that's why I was worried
Thanx for the answer

this album wont be hip-hop...if it is i will be very dissapointed....thats when he will get terrible reviews..
i hope he does do something completely different that almost sounds weird...

this album wont be hip-hop...if it is i will be very dissapointed....thats when he will get terrible reviews..
i hope he does do something completely different that almost sounds weird...

its goin to be rnb

Of course I read it and I'm so proud of Michael's children. They are raised by an incredible father who gives them love, values and principles. About the rest I have faith in Michael and whatever he decides to do I will support him fully! God bless them all!

thinks raymone probably got tired of being harrassed....but who knows? the new spokesperson? they had a very funny name. don't recall it now.

Back