Read Dancing The Dream Online

oh and btw, i just found it at random... i was searching for a quote and this link to SCRIBD pops up and I decide to type in some novelz name...and it's there. so then i tried typing in moonwalk, it was there. lol i got so excited and looked for dancing the dream. and viola :D

teeehee

Thank you =) I have the book somewhere I do not know, so until I find it I will check this website. I like the poems and stories very much. They are beautiful and very encouraging.

lovemjj, I fell in love with your signature :wub:

I have 3 copies of this book - this is one of the best books I ever read..
you can still buy it on ebay ...

Really??? The book is available on ebay??? :unsure:
I thought it´s already out of reach!! :confused:
Its no longer in print but you can buy used and like new copies
from Ebay for a very resonable price _ I recived a hard cover DTD
last month for $4.95 under 10 bucks with shippping

OMG, that's a great find!!!
I planned on reading 10 pages of moonwalker but I could help myself and just read it all!!!
you're gonna get some rep points for that Stargirl!!! :D
That was just such a wondeful book!!!
I saw moonwalker in the library once but I didn't take it home to read it, I always said to myself I should read it on day but I never did.

^^ heehee ty :). btw. What are rep points? Lol srry I'm very stupid sometimes teehee.

edit : i know now :p

Last edited:
Wow thanks for sharing this link :)
I'm gonna look for this book on ebay or something because it's seems like a nice book to have.

I love Dancing the dream, I also have three copies. You can buy it on ebay, but also Amazon, if you search for it there are used copies for sale.
Its a beautiful book to own, very inspirational.

great book. bought a copy of it in a music store back around 94. great writings and gorgeous pics in it

Thanks for letting us know , i prefer to read the actual book which i have and love it,

I´ll try to get that book on amazon. I just realize that I want to buy very much items of MJ!!!! Hope I can save money for all that great things!!! :doh:

Michael rocks the world!!! :punk:

Dancing The Dream is a wonderful Book! It is so revealing. I enjoy it far more than any interview( magazine) that he's done in the past 20 years!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!

Back