Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heal The World Foundation (merged topics here)

Thanks

Default Heal The World Foundation (merged topics here)

Good Morning,

I haven't posted for a few years now but I have noticed that the Heal The World Foundation web site is back and there is mention of Michael Jackson and the charity work he has done.

Does any one know if he is involved with this re-launch?

Thanks

www.healtheworldfoundation.org

Thanks

Default Re: Heal The World Foundation

I have no time looking it up now, but I'm excited about this since I haven't heard anything for a long time.

This info is nice:

Honorary Founding Member
    Michael Jackson

Mr. Jackson officially founded HTWF in 1991, forming the nonprofit, however, the heart of this charity, healing the world, one person at a time, was Mr. Jackson's life long mission and daily focus, even before the papers were signed and the foundation formalized.

HTWF focuses on character development worldwide and addressing high priority global problems and was on target to become one of the largest charity organizations in the world and also one of the greatest 'goods' to mankind and with any great good to mankind, comes opposition in that same measure. This is a universal Law.

Therefore, It is NO surprise to those that know the laws that govern us, that shortly after HTWF was launched in 1992, that the adversarial attacks on Michael Jackson began.

Despite the years of repeated attacks of the rapacious and the false rumors of this legendary entertainer and humanitarian, the fact remains that he is one of the most honorable, generous and Godlike men of our time and he will not be put down.

"The wicked can attack my manhood, but they can never change the content of my character."
    Michael Jackson took many blows, but the spirit of love and truth will always prevail in the end and one man can do his part to HEAL THE WORLD.
    Winston Churchill said:

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

Mr. Jackson was honored in 2000 by the Guinness Book of World Record's and in the Year 2000 Millennium Edition, Michael Jackson is listed as having the most charities supported by a pop star.

http://www.healtheworldfoundation.org/
    Last edited by mariemarie; 19-12-2008 at 06:23 PM.
    I miss you

Thanks

It looks like it's not run by Michael- but by another organization who have several different charities. He is listed as an "honorary founding member" on the site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay View Post
    Good Morning,

I haven't posted for a few years now but I have noticed that the Heal The World Foundation web site is back and there is mention of Michael Jackson and the charity work he has done.

Does any one know if he is involved with this re-launch?

Thanks

www.healtheworldfoundation.org
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QN0idmwbw

Be still my heart...Very "BIG" Smiles~~~
    Last edited by Sdeidjs; 19-12-2008 at 12:30 PM.
    Our "Children" Are The Future...WE Are The World...Keep Helping To Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS the Key~~~

Sincerely,
    Susie

Susie Deeds @ www.facebook.com

Thanks

"Let it be noted, HTWF was fully restructure with new directors and a refined direction, in part, due to the affect of Mr. Jackson's trial and the attacks on his character and credibility with his charitable work and children. HTWF was also slowed and delayed, but never destroyed."

Does that mean Michael Jackson isn't involved with the Charity anymore?
    It's cool how the page says "Michael's Army" hehe. Cool to see it back up and still going though .

...TheSong-TheDance-TheMan...
    ...TheLegend...

[ ♪ ] • Michael • Jackson • [ ♪ ]

Thanks

oh thanx alot!!
    I became a member!!cool
    MICHAEL IS MY LIFE!!!!!!

~I Reach Out My Hands To You
    I Have Faith In All You Do~

Thanks

Wonderful! Thanks for reminding me, I visited this page before. No one should have to suffer.
    If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live. M. L. King

You can't judge sugar by looking at the cane
    You can't judge a woman by looking at her man
    You can't judge a book by looking at the cover
    Oh can't you see, oh you misjudge me
    I look like a farmer, but I'm a lover

Thanks

so wonderful to see this positivity that is Michael. it can never be stopped.

For as far as I can see on the website, Michael is no longer involved with the foundation, apart from being an honorary member. So... what you see on the website was once started by Michael, but has been inactive for years and years and years. I don't know what the 'comeback' means, but it looks like Michael is NOT involved (I purely derive that from the information on the site itself).

Thanks

The website and the foundation has nothing to do with the original initiative launched by Michael Jackson.

~ "She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene" ~

Thanks

^ are u sure? is he really not involved anymore?
    i think he is, i mean, not only he started it, but he's a charity man, isnt he doing any charity apart from the auction that will take place in april??
    i dont believe he would stop being involved in HTWF....

I just took a quiz there, about my character and all and the 1st question is "how long have u been a fan oj MJ?" which i found interesting...
    I guess this time you're really leavin'
    I heard your suitcase say goodbye
    And as my broken heart lies bleeding
    You say true love is suicide
    You say you've cried a thousand rivers
    And now you're swimming for the shore
    You left me drowning in my tears
    And you won't save me anymore
    I'll pray to God to give me one more chance

Thanks

The HTW foundation isn't active any more.

That site looks more than fishy to me. I'd recommend everyone to stay away from it and don't submit any personal details, let alone donate money. It looks like it's part of some sect or something.
    Last edited by last unicorn; 20-12-2008 at 02:27 PM.
    I think that we have developed an industry of would-be experts who are not professional, who are not experienced, who are very amateurish about their comments about what's going on in courtrooms and who are willing to give opinions when they're not even there. And I think it has become the theater of the absurd, and I think it reached its lowest level in this case.
    Thomas Mesereau on Larry King Live 05/06/14

Thanks

I agree with LesleyMJHu and last unicorn's posts. I don't think the site is connected with the original HTW Foundation. The site doesn't look well-done. Looks dodgy to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Willow Deeply Scarred...Somebody's Broken Heart

RIP Michael - I Love You

Hi guys,
    maybe u don't know me because this is my first post on this forum, but I'm a fan from Italy.
    Anyway, I've discovered the website few months ago, and I thoughts the same thing:"is Mike behind that?", so, I decided to write an email to the staff with this question, and Melissa(the President) answered me back.
    She told me that yes, htw and the army, all of it is Mike's, but they are not ready for the public to know about it or the site,and there will be a press release when they are ready(for example: like u can see, the web site still needs a lot of work ).
    So, it is HIS charity, but please don't spread the news (for now only MJ's fan can know about it), and I can tell you that Melissa will post here asap.

That's what she told me by emails.

Thanks

It looks very unprofessional and dodgy to me. Maybe someone is using MJ's name again.
    The president's photo looks like a cut out from other photo and the jesus-like MJ image is very badly photoshopped.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast