Guns N' Roses

Vard

Proud Member
Hello, i love everything the Guns have done for music, and music videos too, I specially love Axl Rose, his voice, and stage presence, i dont know i just didnt know him well, like a month ago i was lucky enough to just stop a channel and i few Guns N' Roses videos appear all in a row, one song and video just as great as the one before, just amazed me, so much, that i believe Axl Rose is like the Michael Jackson of Hard Rock, he is GREAT, i instanly became a fan, and that only happened to me with MJ when i was 14, and discoverd him the same way, Now i also love the Guns, does anybody here likes Guns N' Roses or W. Axl Rose?

I love GNR too,just started collecting their bootlegs.And ofcourse after Michael Axl is only guy who really goes physically on stage.But Axl's unprofessionalism is his main problem thats why I find Slash better than Axl.Ofcourse both of them are very talented and great on stage.But ya I cant quite say tht Axl is Michael Jackson of hard rock.Michael is really very professional but Axl is very unprofessional.Its the crazy mind of Axl which made GNR to broke up.I just love GNR til "The Spaghetti Incident".After that they were done and this new GNR album is really not tht great and it took more than 15 yrs for Axl to release the album.So anticipation was high and Axl couldnt deliever what fans were expecting.But still ya bottom line is GNR Rocked when Slash and Duff were still in the Bandwith Axl.

I still love their old albums.infact I got their first cd yesterday from ebay.:cheers:

dont think Axl as unprofessiona at all, I think he is GREAT, Great talented, i never saw so much dedication on stage as he has given in the past, he is pure electricity, amazing to see AND hear.

dont think Axl as unprofessiona at all, I think he is GREAT, Great talented, i never saw so much dedication on stage as he has given in the past, he is pure electricity, amazing to see AND hear.

Showing up on concerts late and sometimes never showin up on concerts,jumpin in the audience and slapin a guy in audience causin riots to happen..These all are symptoms of unprofessionalism.Im not sayin here that Axl is not talented cuz he is very much talented guy but there lots of things tht are against him..But still if i have to take inspiration for performing then ill give Axl 2nd position for being the inspiration..But thts possible only when he showed tht professionalism in a live concert which he usualy don't..I love him GNR live frm Tokyo,Paris and Chicago cuz Axl and rest really gave a amazing performance..For me their greatest performance will be from Freddie Mercury Concert in Wembley,they performed Knockin On Heaven's Door and it was awesome!!!:wild:

Well i put Axl And Michael at the same level of talent and, him being eccentric, it is something related to that kind of talent, just like it happens to MJ sometimes, Axl is to me as great as MJ is, but, dont get mad, because it is true, BYE

Well i put Axl And Michael at the same level of talent and, him being eccentric, it is something related to that kind of talent, just like it happens to MJ sometimes, Axl is to me as great as MJ is, but, dont get mad, because it is true, BYE

Nope,you havent seen all concerts of Mike and GNR available yet I guess..Michael DANCE while singing thts biggest thing any artist can do,what xl does he just keep running and tryin to dance (which he cant do)..I would see Michael Live for anything cuz the way he performs thts so UNIQUE plus so much energy..Michael doesnt need so much energetic guitar or drums to show how magical he is..Keep Slash's guitar apart from Axl then we will see how good he is..lol.

I love GNR they are awesome but sorry if i offense they all together are nothing before Michael..I guess you know what im sayin here..Do you know what these 2 words "MICHAEL JACKSON" means????:D

Michael Jackson=Greatest Performer EVER!!!!!!!!!

Nobody can even imagine to compare with this performances,if he just stands on stage its awesome..In my estimation bring up all the artists together against Michael Jackson,still Michael will be a Winner:clapping:

Bottom Line is:

MICHAEL JACKSON SURPRASSES ALL THE ARTISTS NO MATTER WHAT

Hey hey, dont get mad! are you scared that someone may actually throw MJ down, dont know what is wrong with Michael, dont know why he does not care about fans like you and me, hey, im tired of defending him here and there, hey i do it every time i can and i always win, but he needs to give us something in regard, dont know, seems like he's making fun out of us, i mean what about all the things he USED TO BE, now is like he does not care about anybody but himself, fans may get tired someday, he needs to thanks us, ok, he'll be nothing without us, yes i think he is not God, so, Michael if you are there remeber US, we love you, why dont you?

Yes, Axl rules!

As for Slash and Duff, I thought Velvet Revolver and Slash's Snakepit produced terrible albums. Chinese Democracy is awesome IMO.

As far as 'professionalism,' it has no place in rock n' roll, lol!! If rock acts are models for professionalism, then it aint rock n roll, lol! In all seriousness, rock has always been about sex, drugs, and anti-establishment, basically the opposite of being professional. Also, I can't think of any rock acts who dance, lol. Dancing is cool, but I don't go to a Guns N' Roses, Rolling Stones, or even Weezer concert and expect to see much dancing, aside from Mick's peacock strut or Axl's 'crab dance,' lol. Apples and oranges.

See, Axl is a genius he's simply amazing. You go and watch any video, November Rain or Don't Cry, where Stephany Seymour one of his most beloved woman, (was his girlfriend at the time) take place, the beautiful model from the 90 makes an unbelievable paper in these two incredible videos, and watch others like Live and Let Die or The Garden, where you can see Axl's amazing stage presence, i like MJ, but that does not mean i love The Guns too, specially the great Axl Rose.

Yes, Axl rules!

As for Slash and Duff, I thought Velvet Revolver and Slash's Snakepit produced terrible albums. Chinese Democracy is awesome IMO.

As far as 'professionalism,' it has no place in rock n' roll, lol!! If rock acts are models for professionalism, then it aint rock n roll, lol! In all seriousness, rock has always been about sex, drugs, and anti-establishment, basically the opposite of being professional. Also, I can't think of any rock acts who dance, lol. Dancing is cool, but I don't go to a Guns N' Roses, Rolling Stones, or even Weezer concert and expect to see much dancing, aside from Mick's peacock strut or Axl's 'crab dance,' lol. Apples and oranges.

Professionalism is must my friend otherwise nobody is goin to spend for you in Rock N Roll,just take a look at Bon Jovi they realised this thing long time ago..What happened to John Bon Jovi's solo album.lol and they got wise at right time and re united and they just did biggest tour of 2008.And really as far as Michael is concerned I dont really expect much from him anymore..He has already done those things which any artist cant even imagine..If he releases a new album its ok and if he dont then also its alright..

And Chinese Democracy is already a flop now..and Axl's recent chats on fan boards have proved it..Not promoting album before it came out and when it was sinking goin on fan boards,chattin online and tellin your side of story ..Now Im not sayin that I hate Axl,he is very very talented as I said before but he lacks professionalism and thats what its about..Goin on stage is completely professional thing if you can do it then its great if you can't do it then ppl wont care about you anymore no matter who are..But ya I still love GNR til they were really GNR..Now its a band where anybody can come in and get out anytime..hehe so I still collect GNR concerts(til 1993) on DVDs...

And thats one thing that separated Michael from any other artists..On stage he is always electric and the way he dance while singing its amazing..hehe I dont know if Im making this thread AXL Vs MJ..

Anyway it was about Guns N Roses,so I love GUNS N ROSES :D..My favorites are WTTJ,SCOM,Mr.Brownstone,Estranged,November Rain,Patience,Its So Easy,Knockin On Heaven's Door (although original song was frm Bob Dylan but they elevated it awesomely),Don't Cry and Paradise City..:punk:

And thats one thing that separated Michael from any other artists..On stage he is always electric and the way he dance while singing its amazing..hehe I dont know if Im making this thread AXL Vs MJ..

Anyway it was about Guns N Roses,so I love GUNS N ROSES :D..My favorites are WTTJ,SCOM,Mr.Brownstone,Estranged,November Rain,Patience,Its So Easy,Knockin On Heaven's Door (although original song was frm Bob Dylan but they elevated it awesomely),Don't Cry and Paradise City..:punk:[/QUOTE]
You ARE making this thread an AXL vs MJ one, is not about it, AXL IS AWESOME, so dont worry trying get him down, cause he himself stands in front of you, and thats it, he just has IT.
MJ is good, but i am actually very tired of him, WHY????, well, he's young, and hes giving himself down, that isnt MJ, well wasnt, but you know, he was great, i wont deny it, hey i used to love him.

You ARE making this thread an AXL vs MJ one, is not about it, AXL IS AWESOME, so dont worry trying get him down, cause he himself stands in front of you, and thats it, he just has IT.
MJ is good, but i am actually very tired of him, WHY????, well, he's young, and hes giving himself down, that isnt MJ, well wasnt, but you know, he was great, i wont deny it, hey i used to love him.

:mello:you're tired of MJ and you're still on this board?????????for what???To bring MJ down???:(thats not good..if you're so tired of MJ then you can delete your accounts frm MJ boards...One MJ fan goes away and 10 others become his fans..:clapping:

I haven't heard anything except Chinese Democracy, but I really like Axl's voice and songwriting skills. :) I'm going to buy another G&R album soon, any suggestions?

I haven't heard anything except Chinese Democracy, but I really like Axl's voice and songwriting skills. :) I'm going to buy another G&R album soon, any suggestions?

Appetite For Destruction
GN'R Lies
Use Your Illusion I
Use Your Illusion II
The Spaguetti Incident?
Live Era '87-'93 (2cd's)
Greatets Hits- Guns N' Roses
Chinese Democracy

I like MJ, i do i just cant stand the fact he is lettin the artistic life pass, see he s fifty, he has to start now, dont know i want to see him in glory again, i was very inspired as an artist from him, i need more, he has to show all he got, i know he has it.

Last edited:
Appetite For Destruction
GN'R Lies
Use Your Illusion I
Use Your Illusion II
The Spaguetti Incident?
Live Era '87-'93 (2cd's)
Greatets Hits- Guns N' Roses
Chinese Democracy

First of all buy Appetite for Destruction and Greatest Hits and then you can go for UYI 2.:yes:..AFD is their best album cuz it had tht orginal line up and they really were so electric...

"Professionalism is must my friend otherwise nobody is goin to spend for you in Rock N Roll,just take a look at Bon Jovi they realised this thing long time ago..What happened to John Bon Jovi's solo album.lol and they got wise at right time and re united and they just did biggest tour of 2008.And really as far as Michael is concerned I dont really expect much from him anymore..He has already done those things which any artist cant even imagine..If he releases a new album its ok and if he dont then also its alright.."

At the height of GNR's unprofessionalism, they were the biggest band in the world, so we'll have to agree to disagree. If anything I think the controversy fueled their fame, but again it's just a difference of opinion..

"And Chinese Democracy is already a flop now"

I concern myself more w/ the quality of the album than the sales, and based on what I heard, I like it; I think most artists on top of the charts are usually garbage anyway (and no, I don't mean Shirley Manson, lol). Based on heretodaygonetohell's message boards as well as GNR's, the fans seem to like it.

"and Axl's recent chats on fan boards have proved it.."

I read those chats, and I don't recall him calling it a 'flop.' He did allude to the sales having been underwhelming so far, but also talked about doing some promotion for it, including interviews, as well as the Better video.

"Now Im not sayin that I hate Axl,he is very very talented as I said before but he lacks professionalism and thats what its about..Goin on stage is completely professional thing if you can do it then its great if you can't do it then ppl wont care about you anymore no matter who are..But ya I still love GNR til they were really GNR..Now its a band where anybody can come in and get out anytime..hehe so I still collect GNR concerts(til 1993) on DVDs..."

Axl's the posterboy for unprofessional, lol

"Anyway it was about Guns N Roses,so I love GUNS N ROSES :D..My favorites are WTTJ,SCOM,Mr.Brownstone,Estranged,November Rain,Patience,Its So Easy,Knockin On Heaven's Door (although original song was frm Bob Dylan but they elevated it awesomely),Don't Cry and Paradise City..:punk

Cool!

My favorite GN'R albums are Use Your Illusion l and Use Your Illusion ll, and of course, Appetite For Destruction, massive songs!

My favorite GN'R albums are Use Your Illusion l and Use Your Illusion ll, and of course, Appetite For Destruction, massive songs!

yeahh Appetite for Desturction is all time one of the best Rock album ever..i love this album.Axl,Izzy,Slash,Duff and Steven were amazing on this album..For me its one of the most important Rock album in History:)

yeahh appetite for desturction is all time one of the best rock album ever..i love this album.axl,izzy,slash,duff and steven were amazing on this album..for me its one of the most important rock album in history:)

it is!!!

I really get why everyone loves the original line up but i think Matt is a MUCH better drummer than Steven.Has anyone been watching him on Celebrity Rehab? Really sad stuff indeed...but yes they are the greatest Rock Band ever! and Axl is the Greatest frontman ever!

I really get why everyone loves the original line up but i think Matt is a MUCH better drummer than Steven.Has anyone been watching him on Celebrity Rehab? Really sad stuff indeed...but yes they are the greatest Rock Band ever! and Axl is the Greatest frontman ever!

Ya original line up was really special to all GNR fans but I guess now we are stuck with this new band..though their new album is better than new hip hop or pop artist out there still ppl are hoping to see new line up which if i believe Axl wud never happen..what he said on forum it makes me think there is lot of bad blood between slash and Axl which dont seem to go away..:(

Ya original line up was really special to all GNR fans but I guess now we are stuck with this new band..though their new album is better than new hip hop or pop artist out there still ppl are hoping to see new line up which if i believe Axl wud never happen..what he said on forum it makes me think there is lot of bad blood between slash and Axl which dont seem to go away..:(

Yes!, totally true, even though Guns is not what it used to be, is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar much better than this hip hop, poppy things! How music business has decayed, it makes me cry..
Yes Slash and Axl are very very distanced, we are never gonna have another Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Paradise City or Don't Cry, but but but if this two guys for some reason leave its egos behind, may be only may be, there would be a real GN'R resurrection, I mean Izzy would return, dont know about the others, but with these three guys i would be more than happy. That would ROCK!

Last edited:
Yes!, totally true, even though Guns is not what it used to be, is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar much better than this hip hop, poppy things! How music business has decayed, it makes me cry..
Yes Slash and Axl are very very distanced, we are never gonna have another Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Paradise City or Don't Cry, but but but if this two guys for some reason leave its egos behind, may be only may be, there would be a real GN'R resurrection, I mean Izzy would return, dont know about the others, but with these three guys i would be more than happy. That would ROCK!

Well..its just a fantasy for fans to Guns re united..its just kinda dream now.Izzy may return ya thts true but who knows about Slash,Duff and Matt..Steven Adler still got so much drug problems,he dont even know if he will wake up in morning or not..But I still wish if he could get over his problems and again start playing drums I wud love to him on stage with Guns so yeah our chances to see Re union are very very little..

Well..its just a fantasy for fans to Guns re united..its just kinda dream now.Izzy may return ya thts true but who knows about Slash,Duff and Matt..Steven Adler still got so much drug problems,he dont even know if he will wake up in morning or not..But I still wish if he could get over his problems and again start playing drums I wud love to him on stage with Guns so yeah our chances to see Re union are very very little..

Yaeh I think you're right, sadly, music is seriously in decay. Guess we have history to keep on hearing what is best.
Cool picture!!!!!

I agree about an original band reunion but i think especially after Axl's words recently about Slash thats many years away...seems most of the bad feeling is between those two...The new album is the best album i've heard in many years..True we'll never have another Appetite but if Democracy is the level theyre going for and the shape of things to come i'm more than happy.I really hope Slash and the guys get Velvet Revolver going again...these guys are far too talented to be out of the business i wanna see them all out there rocking even if its with seperate bands!

I agree about an original band reunion but i think especially after Axl's words recently about Slash thats many years away...seems most of the bad feeling is between those two...The new album is the best album i've heard in many years..True we'll never have another Appetite but if Democracy is the level theyre going for and the shape of things to come i'm more than happy.I really hope Slash and the guys get Velvet Revolver going again...these guys are far too talented to be out of the business i wanna see them all out there rocking even if its with seperate bands!

Of course, Chinese Democracy is the best thing in years, i know Axl and Slash would not get together, no, you're right, i also want a Velvet Revolver new album, at least there would be some good music in the business.

Back