(spin-off) Thoughts on His Performing List

helena22

Proud Member
While reading through the "He should change up J5 medley list" thread, I was thinkin of his performing lists in general.

We fans naturally would love to see him perform more songs outside of usual sets. But I think there's a reason why he seems to stick to a limited kinds of songs.

His tours draw a whopping number of crowds. We can asssume majority of them are fans. Some can be more hardcore than others, tho. It's impossible to satisfy every single one of 'em, so he might feel he needs to give them what they want OVERALL. His greatest hits that is and there are many enough to put on a show with. The same goes with other hugely successful artists' tours. As a performer who always should think about the audience, not only what he personally wants to do on stage, he knows what he gotta do. So, we see those numbers being performed as a result.

If he ever tours again, I wish he includes more songs that he himself wants to perform even if they're not big hits. We would be able to notice what they are.

Back