don't you think....

Roxanne

Proud Member
its time for michael to hire an official spokesperson so that he/she can put shitty rumors like the recent one to rest ? i hate tabloids more than anything and i never believe them. i know they're all bullshit but the thing is when a rumor like this is reported and other tabloids and the rest of the media all over the world pick it up and report it too then it seriously sucks.
i believe that rumor is 1000% false and made up but an official denial from michaels team wouldnt hurt. im just saying...its so easy for them to deny or confirm sth so why dont they do it ? why fans have to suffer and worry for nothing every once in a while ?im sick and tired of it. at least when raymone was his spokesperson she was quick to deny such crappy rumors and we could all relax and cool off.

i think he has much better use for a spokesperson than putting shitty rumours to bed. he has much bigger things to deal with than little people with big pens. when he is ready to release something or something major is afoot then he will have a spokesperson in place and they will be used properly. i prefer he lets the tabloids cannabilize themselves and not give them the time of day.

its time for michael to hire an official spokesperson so that he/she can put shitty rumors like the recent one to rest ? i hate tabloids more than anything and i never believe them. i know they're all bullshit but the thing is when a rumor like this is reported and other tabloids and the rest of the media all over the world pick it up and report it too then it seriously sucks.
i believe that rumor is 1000% false and made up but an official denial from michaels team wouldnt hurt. im just saying...its so easy for them to deny or confirm sth so why dont they do it ? why fans have to suffer and worry for nothing every once in a while ?im sick and tired of it. at least when raymone was his spokesperson she was quick to deny such crappy rumors and we could all relax and cool off.

yeah i agree totally 100% :yes::clapping:somthing definately needs to be done!!! :D

Well as soon as you'll deny one there will have been three others.

Media knows how to make money of celebrieties... so they spread rumours and then contact spokepersons, as many as they can and then they write whatever those say, sometimes spin it further even more ridiculous, sometimes it doesn't even make much sense in the end... who cares... you'll always find those ppl interested in celebreties paying attention and already this way money to tabloids.

I don't think we do need a spokesperson now more or less than other times... it would be nice... but then again I truely do believe there would be even more rumours made up.

What we do need now is keeping patient and to worry only when we know for sure.
Either Michael has problems... then he has something else on his mind than hiring someone new.
Or Michael hasn't problems... then he will not even think of hiring someone cuz he is enjoying life and hopefully working on a new album.

See there's many problems possible to come... if today you're thinking you're completely healthy that's no guarantee for tomorrow also. So let's keep fears and worries under some sensible controll till we know if there is something and what's really up with it.

But ok... let's not make the whole forum a support forum... if someone can't keep worries and fears in check... give the support thread a visit. Everyone is welcome there!

Hell yeah!!

These things come in handy for huge stars like Mike!

well hes denied other things without having a real spoksperson. the j5 reunion tour for example the other month. maybe a denial will come but even if it does it wont be reported on much anyway. and at the end of the day mj has to know about these rumours first before anything can be done and for the most part i doubt he has a clue.

No. I mean, if she/he denies the story, they will ignore it. And 2 weeks later they come up with the very same story. And 2,3, 5 years later they come with the same lame story again... As long people, we, post that bull, as long someone read it, that kind of stories will appear again and again and again.

I thought Michael loves rumors in the tabloid press. I thought he is the one that starts most of them. He likes to be talked about even when he isn't doing anything. The only ones he doesn't like are the hurtful ones, but he fabricates others all the time…

I thought Michael loves rumors in the tabloid press. I thought he is the one that starts most of them. He likes to be talked about even when he isn't doing anything. The only ones he doesn't like are the hurtful ones, but he fabricates others all the time…
i would think that theory is about 20 years to late

No. I mean, if she/he denies the story, they will ignore it. And 2 weeks later they come up with the very same story. And 2,3, 5 years later they come with the same lame story again... As long people, we, post that bull, as long someone read it, that kind of stories will appear again and again and again.

true. the only way to make a difference is to sue but u know that aint ever gonna happen

well hes denied other things without having a real spoksperson. the j5 reunion tour for example the other month. maybe a denial will come but even if it does it wont be reported on much anyway. and at the end of the day mj has to know about these rumours first before anything can be done and for the most part i doubt he has a clue.
I feel that he doesn't care about the rumors one way or the other. He's been down the rumor roads too many times. And some of the rumors have come true whether they were good or bad. :smilerolleyes:

Well I think when Michael gets better he'll be able to put it all to rest himself. He has told his fans his plans for performances, etc., indicating that whatever it is that is wrong isn't going to beat him down, and he plans to come around quite strong. And when he does that, the tabloids and other media will have to eat their own words. So his own actions in the coming months/years should simply outshine and overpower anything the media tries to say. It's just he hasn't been very visible over the last few years and now all of a sudden he is and so they need SOMETHING to write about, whether it's true or not. We'll hear from Michael soon enough. Everything will be alright. He doesn't need a spokesperson at this point to deny/confirm anything. His own actions and his own words (few though they are) do that.

I do too think he needs a new spokeperson
Im sorry to if what im bout to saty offends anyone, but raymine ( i have forgottten to spell her name)
has donne a great job at all IMO.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point Adibobea9, even though akon annoys me so much right now

Hell yes! Michael needs someone to say what's true and what's absolute bull. Maybe if he did, and that person made an official statement, we wouldn't have all these people believing tabloids.

I'd say it's not Michael needing it that much... it's more fans in need here... while it's still possible to see what's fact and what's just money making rumour.
We need to keep ourselves under controll and just use our god given minds.

I'd say it's not Michael needing it that much... it's more fans in need here... while it's still possible to see what's fact and what's just money making rumour.

will do mechi! :)

I don't think it will do much good. Even when Raymone used to release official statements and called out a certain gossip columnist for his BS, it didn't stop him from writing more garbage mocking her and MJ, whilist questioning her respones.

yes we are the ones who need it obviously. mihchael needs it too in a way though coz if he had someone to deny this kind of malicious false made up stories immediately they couldnt repeat them for days and weeks over and over again and therefore they wouldnt make half the money that they're making now. its not like he'd waste HIS time because he wouldnt be the one who'd do the job. he'd have someone hired for that.

yes we are the ones who need it obviously. mihchael needs it too in a way though coz if he had someone to deny this kind of malicious false made up stories immediately they couldnt repeat them for days and weeks over and over again and therefore they wouldnt make half the money that they're making now. its not like he'd waste HIS time because he wouldnt be the one who'd do the job. he'd have someone hired for that.

yes there should been someone commenting on this on behalf of michael
At least they way this rumor wouldnt have gone so far as it has

in the 80s he didnt categorically deny every rumour going around. In the 90s he didnt do this either, why change the habit of a life time? He knows its not true, so should we? so whats the problem

He said it himself, you hear a lie often enough, you start to believe it...why would him hiring someone to say this isnt true do anything to combat it, they'll just make up another one, thats their job. Furthermore, him addressing it just brings more heat to the lie, people wonder "why is this a big deal to a popstar like Michael?" and then the press get their own way because they have ruffled Michaels feathers so to speak, they have brought him out of silence to think about what they have written.

Last edited:
in the 80s he didnt categorically deny every rumour going around. In the 90s he didnt do this either, why change the habit of a life time? He knows its not true, so should we? so whats the problem

He said it himself, you hear a lie often enough, you start to believe it...why would him hiring someone to say this isnt true do anything to combat it, they'll just make up another one, thats their job. Furthermore, him addressing it just brings more heat to the lie, people wonder "why is this a big deal to a popstar like Michael?" and then the press get their own way because they have ruffled Michaels feathers so to speak, they have brought him out of silence to think about what they have written.

I agree 100%!!!! :agree:

well if he started a rumor like this, i'd kick his ass personally.

*giggles* I really don't think Mike would start a rumor like that... I mean, seriously.

Back