Welcome To All Our New Members And Lurkers too!

MJJC Moderator

Guests

We've notice that we have some new members posting so here's a nice warm Welcome to MJJCommunity! We are so glad to have you here! Thank you for joining us!

We encourage debate and fun discussions but we ask that you to READ THE RULES & FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS before posting. Simply click the red text and read up!

If you have questions about moderation, please contact our Board Momma Shannon

If you need to contact our admin for any reason, please do so by contacting the owner MrG and Sr. Admin GiveintomeMJ.

If you have any news tips or would like to bring a news item to the attention of the news department, please contact our news manager Dorothy_Marie.

You can read our forum descriptions by clicking here: MJJC - Forum Sections Descriptions FYI

We welcome graphics in your signature but we do have a maximum size for your signature. Read this thread for more information: ~SIGNATURES~ Read Now so you don't regret later!

Our main rule here is respect for Michael Jackson and respect for one another. With that said, welcome and enjoy! All the links above are clickable so rock on and enjoy! :punk:

Love ya Allison - Thank you :yes:

Welcome to our new members - just let us know if you need anything.

So glad to see you guys :flowers:

If any of you have any concerns or questions and you see me floating about don't be shy I'm always here to help too :girl_happy:

Welcome to fellow lurkers :flowers: also welcome to our energetic and shy newbies :)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to all the new members (and lurkers)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jump:

Yeah! I'm new here :D
I'm really impressed by the friendly atmosphere here :) All of you are crazy about MJ which make me love him more and really eager ^^!
I don't have much time to come here to talk with everyone (though I really want to >< 'cause I'm crazy fan of him, too and looking for some1 to share it) Because I spend almost time on working on my MJFCVN (The official Michael Jackson FC in Vietnam[/url] (which I'll introduce you soon ^^)
I just wanna say that I WOULD LOVE TO TALK WITH ALL OF YOU WHO IS REALLY CRAZY ABOUT MJ.
Please contact me (if is there anyone use Y!M)
Y!M: anhd05

P/S: Please pardon me if I have any grammar mistake ^^""

Thanks, Allison. It's always nice to see newbies joining up.

A warm welcome to our new members, including the "lurkers." Feel free to join in and post, if you want.

Victoria

Welcome to all new members!!!! :clapping:
Great to have you here!

Welcome!! Hey that MJFCVN site is great! Keep up the great work!

Welcome!! Hey that MJFCVN site is great! Keep up the great work!
Oh! Thanks for visting my FC, MJJC Mod :x!!!
We're always open-minded about receiving any opinion of yours :) We're very pleased if you have any ideas about the site :)
I would like to have your contact for it may gets some useful exprience from you
Y!M: anhd05
Thanks! Love MJJC :x

Last edited:
Thank you. i have been here for awhile but i haven't posted the much.(but i am starting to) i love this place. thank you for all the great things you guys do.:)

Welcome to the new members and the lurkers! :D MJJC is great, surely worth hanging around here ;)

A nice warm welcome to all the newbie members
and those who are lurking join in please. We would
love to meet you :) :better:

Thank you and maybe there's a special lurker here..Who knows? :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! This place rocks! Long live the KOP and his wonderful fans!

Hello and welcome all new members :D I hope you have a great time here at MJJC

Back