22 Dec 08 News - Alleged Health Story Being Reported MSM

mello1

Proud Member
I just noticed that there isn't a news thread for today, so I will start one.

To begin, I should note that the mainstream media has now begun to pick up on the stories that have originated from 'author' Ian Halperin regarding Michael's health. I will not repeat them here, as other threads is discussing this subject.

As for other news, there isn't much:

Michael Jackson sued over son's custody

Indo-Asian News Service

Saturday, December 20, 2008 (London)

Pop legend Michael Jackson has been slapped with a $1 billion lawsuit by a woman called Billie Jean Jackson, who claims she is the mother of his son and wants his custody.

In a suit filed in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Jean Jackson alleges she is the mother of the singer's son Prince Michael Jackson II, nicknamed Blanket.

According to reports, the woman demands a support payment, as well as joint legal and physical custody of the six-year-old. She has also requested visits with the boy on Fridays and weekends in addition to participation in his education.

Jackson refused to identify the woman after Blanket was born in 2002 but has previously said the child was the result of artificial insemination from a surrogate...

http://music.ndtv.com/story.asp?id=ENTEN20080077176

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1987 - Janet Jackson's "Control - The Videos" was certified Gold by the RIAA.

1993 - Michael Jackson responded publicly to child-sex abuse allegations for the first time. Jackson held a four-minute live satellite broadcast from Neverland Valley in which he denied everything.

Michael Jackson Quote
People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
And mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

- Michael Jackson, Billie Jean

More news will be added later, as needed.

Re: 22 Dec 08 News

This idiot Billie Jean is needing of being locked up on alcatraz alone. Seriously get a life woman.

Like I said in the KOP forum. Why oh why does LA insist on hearing these ridiculous, meritless, frivolous court cases and waste taxpayer money like this?? If I were a resident of LA, I'd be pretty pissed off at all of the taxpayer waste going on...

Like I said in the KOP forum. Why oh why does LA insist on hearing these ridiculous, meritless, frivolous court cases and waste taxpayer money like this?? If I were a resident of LA, I'd be pretty pissed off at all of the taxpayer waste going on...

I guess, technically, ALL cases have to be heard.

Although, when the judge sees that this particular case was filed using the name BILLIE JEAN JACKSON, I'm sure he or she will know what time it is.

I mean, homegirl should have at least filed this case using her REAL name, if she wanted to be taken seriously. LOL!

Its called Constitutional Rights...the courts don't have a choice at this stage of the game.

Its her word against his...

the problem is there is no punishment for filing obviously false cases and u have a society that is money obsessed and its not even frowned apon to file such cases. anywhere else you wouldnt even dare to file such B.s cases out of sheer imbarassment

I cant believe he was responding to these allegations at this time in 1993 :(

Im so glad that year Elizabeth gave him a great Christmas, he certainly must have needed a boost like that! Hope he has a great Christmas this year with his family, Im sure he got the children some presents you know, from "Santa" :D

Is this the same woman who has been after him for years? She barely gets out of one psych ward and she is back on the trail. Geesh

^ She's the same one who got arrested earlier this year for breaking into Neverland though Michael and his family wasn't there. Girl's crazy.

Maybe she's the mother to the elephant man bones as well, then she can sue mike for that too.

Maybe she's the mother to the elephant man bones as well, then she can sue mike for that too.

lol, thats hilarious. Honestly i think she would if she knew. Well she should know about it she's broken into NL enough times. (note sarcasm after "Honestly ...")

OMG, so stupid. This bitch is crazy. Haven't we been hearing from her for the past 30 years?! Why don't she just go away, and get some serious help.:bugeyed

eheheh Billie Jean............................................tsk tsk

This is a slight variation of my comment on the lawsuit I put in the last weekend thread. But I'll post it here too.

Twenty plus years later and this woman is still after Michael? It's pathetic. IMO the court should really consider this woman's history of harrassing Michael, the fact that she's been doing this to him for years and years, the fact that she's been arrested more than once, (I believe), for sneaking onto his property, the fact that she has been told at least twice, if not more, by the courts to stay away from him. And now this. If all that she did to him before, on top of this, doesn't prove that there's something seriously wrong with her, nothing will.

Last edited:
Just an update to say that this health story is running through the electronic mainstream media now. Being that this is a slow news cycle because of the holidays and there is no political news going on, the press is jumping on this story, although MJ was seen out and about just a few days ago.

Dang, they never stop do they?? Im not gonna believe this stuff, I won't!!

That Billie Jean most be totally insane!!!

But pretty funny too!!

:tease:Billie Jean is not my lover...if mike already said so then why to waste your time girl..just fuck off

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, she has wasted the last 25 years of her pathetic life!!

as far as the alleged story being reported on msn, they know there are two sides out there. the side of the author, and the side of the Michael Jackson community. so does the general public. msn deliberately chose what to write, cus they feel they need the money. the general public is either smart or stupid. they also know both sides of the story. they will also choose what to believe. people know very much, whether they pretend to know, or not. so, they know MJ is fine...what they actually say, is on them.

ohhh that is just insane....she need help..seriously!

The woman should be charged for making frivolous law suites
being she has already been told to leave MJ alone by the courts

Back