Attention! Support Forum Is Now Opened!

MJJC Moderator

Guests
MJJ Support Forum

Please come and show your support for Michael and for one another. You can speak about your concerns regarding Michael's health, share poetry and art through creative expression, and supporting one another. Please come and visit us at the MJJ Support Forum!

nak i think we should keep it open
Its nice to have a "support thread" dont ya think :)

No don't close it. It's not about MJ's health all the time.... there are other things like supporting and understanding one another. We don't know what could happen in the future so I'd vote keep it opened and do something nice for each member! Be easy!

No don't close it. It's not about MJ's health all the time.... there are other things like supporting and understanding one another. We don't know what could happen in the future so I'd vote keep it opened and do something nice for each member! Be easy!

That why i said it was good to keep it open
it is nice to have a support fourm :)

Yeah, we are going to keep it open. It's a good thing to have a friendly place to give and receive support, and to send good wishes to Michael.

Vic

just michael stuff
Or support each other with other stuff we need support 4

Michael needs support, even when he's not being attacked by the tabloids. So I say keep it open. :)

I think this thread was/is a very good idea.New fans would not know the history of lies about Michael and even fans who do know the history can worry in their heart even when their head says otherwise. It is called caring. Where should fans go for comfort if not to an MJ fan site? There are enough people 'out there' trying to tear down Michael AND HIS SUPPORTERS. This site should be a place for people to come together and not just support MJ but each other as well.

Kudos to whoever on the staff suggested this and to all those who have decided to support it.

Last edited:
I think this thread was/is a very good idea.New fans would not know the history of lies about Michael and even fans who do know the history can worry in their heart even when their head says otherwise. It is called caring. Where should fans go for comfort if not to an MJ fan site? Their are enough people 'out there' trying to tear down Michael AND HIS SUPPORTERS. This site should be a place for people to come together and not just support MJ but each other as well.

Kudos to whoever on the staff suggested this and to all those who have decided to support it.

Thanks for your wonderful post. Yes, it IS called "caring," and supporting one-another.

We ARE keeping the Support Forum open. From time-to-time there is "news" about Michael that upsets fans. Just this morning there was a stupid hoax on a radio-station that said Michael had DIED of an overdose. The fans who heard it must have been devastated. The hoax was then retracted, but it was terrible. Michael is very much alive.

There are fans who are so empathetic for Michael that they grieve/are upset when he is sued, when there is a lie spread about him about his health, when there is a media statement that he is "broke," and so on. The emotions that are felt are quite real, and that is what the Support Forum is for.

In a way, we are all connected, and supporting one-another is always a good thing.

peace,

Victoria

Yea i heard bout what that dj did...he should be ashamed of himself!

Back