December 23 N&M

mariemarie

Guests
Hey guys

Google and other search engines are packed with news of Michael Jackson's GOOD health. :punk:

Now we can just sit back and relax and pay attention to other mentionings that are out there. It's soon Christmas for those of us that are celebrating that.

BLACK EYED PEAS - WILL.I.AM STUNNED BY JACKSON VISIT

BLACK EYED PEAS star WILL.I.AM was stunned when MICHAEL JACKSON knocked on his door - because he idolised the pop star while growing up in a poor area of Los Angeles.

The rapper opened his home to Jackson to produce a remix of P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) for the King of Pop's 25th anniversary album - but never fathomed he would entertain the superstar in his own house.
He says, "We recorded in Ireland then after that we mixed it at my house. You don't expect Michael Jackson to come to your house.
"I'm from the projects in East L.A., and growing up in East L.A. you never would imagine (that). As a little kid, you're like, 'Michael Jackson! I can do the moon walk!' You never expect when you get old, Michael Jackson comes to your house."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/william stunned by jackson visit_1090104

Doll exhibit continues through Dec. 31

TUSCOLA - If only dolls could talk, just imagine the stories they could tell.

Dolls have served as a toy, a companion, a model for a seamstress or possibly as a lifelike being in one's room.

Some have lived in plush comfort; others have been tossed aside, later to be rescued from the trash.

Hundreds of dolls made throughout the ages are on display at the Douglas County Museum in Tuscola.

The second oldest doll there was made in 1865.

Other early dolls from the 1920s to 1960s are the Skookum dolls that resemble Native American people. The lifelike faces and folded blankets are often sought-after collectibles.

A collection of paper dolls, black baby dolls, soft sculpture dolls, Johnny West, Barbie, Crissy, Pee Wee Herman and Archie Bunker's grandson - an anatomically correct doll - are among those on display.

Also displayed are American Girl, Prince Charles and Lady Di, Michael Jackson and Baby Sandy dolls. There are some from the Anri Collection, which are wooden hand-carved dolls, as well as milk filter dolls and a few lifesize dolls.

More recently made dolls include those from popular movies of the '90s such as "Toy Story," featuring Buzz Lightyear and Woody the Cowboy.

Entire article http://www.herald-review.com/articles/2008/12/23/life/features/1037938.txt

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1990 - Michael Jackson was presented the "Video Vanguard Artist of the Decade" award at the MTV Video Music Awards.

from lesliemj.hu

Updates to my November 27th, 2008 post:

Billie Jean Jackson vs. Michael Jackson
Updates: No next court hearing yet.

Ola Ray vs. Michael Joe Jackson, Optimum Productions Inc.,
Updates: The case has been dismissed on 12/03/08! The Judge ordered that the Plaintiff did not show the cause of the case.

Sylvester Johnson vs. Michael Joe Jackson, Will Smith, Tupac Shakur, etc
Updates: Johnson demands for $75.000 from Jackson saying that the King of Pop used his 70s hit without a prior consent from the copyright owner. MiJac Music has been already dismissed in the case (04/01/08). Next hearing on 12/30/08

Roberto Hernandez vs. Michael Joe Jackson, Muhammad Basheer, Jackson International LLC
Updates: No updates.

Ayscough & Marrar vs. Michael Joe Jackson, MJJ Productions Inc., Fire Mountain Services LLC
Updates: The case has been closed, however Jackson's filed his briefs. Next hearing on 02/19/09

Marc F. Schaffel vs. Michael Joe Jackson, Fire Mountain Services LLC, MJJ Productions Inc.
Updates: The case has been closed, however Jackson's filed his briefs. Next hearing on 12/22/08

Jackson is involved in several other copyright infrigment cases (through MiJac Music or Sony/ATV Music Publishing) as Plaintiff. Still NO serious cases from two left out.

The 29th Kennedy Center Honors is tonight. I wonder why hasn't Michael been honored yet? I think he should be nomintated soon. Does anyone know how they pick these honorees.?

hi :waving: i found some news i hope this is o.k i just like to help out that's who i'm :) :yes: :wink:

here is website:http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1067198483629

PRESS RELEASE ON MICHAEL’S HEALTH

Michael Jackson's official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's alleged medical condition has issued the following statement.

The rumours were started by journalist Ian Halpern who is working on a book on Michael Jackson and afterwards picked up by media outlets worldwide:

"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography.' The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication. Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

KING OF POP INDIA

Sony BMG India partnered with ibibo.com to roll out the Indian version of 'Michael Jackson KING OF POP'. The double CD collection is expected to be in stores by January 2009 and will be a special selection of Michael Jackson songs collectively voted by community members of ibibo.com. Therefore the Ibibo.com community will be able to listen and vote for over 100 smash hits of Michael Jackson.

Furthermore, the community can join the "Fan Club" and also watch MJ's videos and photos. Sony BMG will release into the market a called 'Michael Jackson-The King of Pop'. As a part of celebrating the cult of MJ on ibibo.com, the social networking site has also launched a "Moon walk Like Michael" contest. The best moon walkers will be selected by Ibibo community along with Sony BMG and will get to win Lap tops and iPods.

Ashish Kashyap, CEO of ibibo.com, said:

"We are India's fast growing entertainment and talent based social networking platform. Launch of Michael Jackson application in alliance with Sony BMG on ibibo.com further drives user engagement and empowerment and at the same time provides a platform for expression and recognition".

Sridhar Subramanian, Managing Director of Sony BMG India, added:

"We are extremely glad to have partnered with Ibibo for this pioneering initiative. A music album, which is completely 'of the people, for the people and by the people' will be a first for India. Given Michael Jackson's iconic popularity, coupled with the power of social networking on ibibo.com, we are sure this will be a resounding success".

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockstar - facebook.com is not a reliable source.

Updates: The case has been dismissed on 12/03/08! The Judge ordered that the Plaintiff did not show the cause of the case

That is good to know. Thanks for posting, guys.

Thanks for the news.

Even tough facebook isn't a reliable source, it can still have right information. Otherwise you have to ba able to judge yourself. If it's crazy BS, don't believe it, if it could be true, search the net for more information. It's always nice to know what's going on and what's written about MJ. just my opinion of course.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Back